剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
I bet you've never been here before, huh?
你以前肯定没来过这儿 对吧?
The arse end of Paradise.
失乐天堂那该死的尽头
I've never been here.
是没来过
Hey,
嘿
Luke gave me an e.
卢克给了我一个摇♥头♥丸♥
Oh, did he now? Yeah. Well, actually,
真的? 真的 其实
He gave me two es. Do you want one?
他给了我两个摇♥头♥丸♥
I've... I've taken mine.
我已经吃了一个
Come on. Come here.
来吧 来我这儿
Come on.
来啊
Give me your tongue.
伸出你的舌头
Come on.
伸啊
Oh, you're really beautiful.
你真美
You're really...
你真...
Oh, god, you're really real.
上帝 你是真实的
You're so beautiful.
你真美
Wanna meet mum?
想见妈妈吗?
Your mum?
你妈妈?
You're beautiful.
你真美
Mum,
妈
This is Anita.
这是阿妮塔
Anita, mum.
阿妮塔 我妈
Hi, Mrs Mitcham.
你好 米查姆太太
Fuck, poor mum.
靠 可怜的老妈
Once again, where she doesn't belong.
呆在不该呆的地方
No. No, Matt, look. She's...
不 不 马特 她...
She's so at peace.
她是这么平静
Not with you fucking standing on her, she's not.
你♥妈♥的♥站在她身上 她就不会平静 不会
What? Get the fuck off her.
什么? 从她身上滚开
Oh. Get off her.
哦 滚开
Sorry.
对不起
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你♥妈♥的♥有病啊?
I promise you
我发誓
I will fix this.
我会弥补这一切
Oh!
天呐!
I promise you,
我发誓
You will rest
你将在
in my land.
我的土地上安息
On the hilltop, mum.
在这山顶上 妈
Hello? Al, it's Robin.
喂? 艾尔 我是罗宾
I think I've got it.
我明白了
I think I understand what Tui meant.
我明白涂依的意思了
Can I drive over now?
我现在开车过去行吗?
No. Not now.
现在不行
Hey, what are you doing tomorrow? How about Sunday dinner?
明天怎么样? 星期天一起吃晚餐怎么样?
Did you find anything else at Zanic's?
你在扎里克那有其他发现吗?
Just two dead sheep.
只找到两只死羊
Are you able to make it 7:30?
七点半怎么样?
Bye. Good night.
再见 晚安
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表