剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
And we can't go with you.
那我们只能分开了
Then we have to split up.
年轻的鲍德林沉睡在我们的土地里
这片被贪婪的人类耕种过的土地
勇敢的霍格尔跪下单膝
发誓要让人类的血淹没我们的芦苇地
在新的土地里
霍格尔仍梦想着复仇…
她失去了弟弟
She has lost her brother.
我失去了十几个兄弟
And I have lost a dozen more.
我们原本应该一起袭击车队
We were supposed to attack the caravan together.
她欺骗了我们
She lied to us.
损失这么大
All this loss
就因为一个女孩
because of one girl.
你认识那个女孩
You knew that girl.
辛特拉的希瑞菈公主
Princess Cirilla… of Cintra.
我提醒过他们
I warned them.
她只会带来死亡
She brings nothing but death.
问题不在于她
The problem isn't her.
那边那个才是问题所在
It's that one.
我已经受够了
I've had enough. Lost enough.
死的同胞也够多了
I've had enough. Lost enough.
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
去找一个老朋友帮忙
To get help from an old friend.
杰洛特
Geralt.
不论你要去哪里 请你一定要回来
Wherever you're going, please come back.
尽快回来
As soon as you can.
亚斯克尔在班·格林等我
Jaskier's waiting for me in Ban Gleán.
但我们很快就会再见面
But we'll meet again soon.
我会照顾好她
I've got her.
不论你怎么看我
Whatever you think of me,
这是我对你的承诺
that's my promise to you.
我知道
I know you do.
-阿叶 我… -告诉我 这不是我们的永别
-Yen, I-- -Just say this isn't goodbye for good.
我们以后还会有很多个美好的夜晚
That there are more good nights to come.
告诉我
That you will…
你会想我
in whatever form…
不论以何种方式
think of me.
这是我对你的承诺
That's my promise to you.
这几天对我来说很不平常
It has been… an eventful few days, and…
我一直在考虑你们提出的慷慨建议
I've been thinking about your… generous offer.
-你这次的借口是什么? -我答应你们
-And your excuse this time is? -I'll do it.
希瑞现在身处险境
Ciri's in danger. Uh…
她身边的人也一样
And so are the people around her.
我爱他们
People I love.
她去安全的地方是最好的
It would be best if she landed somewhere… safe.
你们瑞达尼亚确实很合适
And you make quite the case for Redania.
可以…
For… eurgh, "settling down".
安顿下来
For… eurgh, "settling down".
太好了
Wonderful.
-我们今晚就可以护送她回去 -不
- We can escort her back tonight. - No.
还不到时候
Not yet.
有一个喜欢火的术士
There's a… mage with a fondness for fire.
里恩斯
Rience.
我很熟悉他的杰作
I'm familiar with his work.
干掉他
Get rid of him.
干掉他
Get rid of him, and…
你们就会取得希瑞的信任
you will have earned Ciri's trust.
以及杰洛特的信任
And Geralt's.
还有我的信任
And mine.
你很擅长这个游戏
You're good at this game.
你说什么就是什么 阿菲
If you say so, Pip.
阿菲!
Pip!
亲爱的朋友
Dear friend…
我已经想你了
I miss you already.
还是应该说我们想你?
Or should I say, we miss you?
你的朋友 叶妮芙
Your friend, Yennefer.
对了 要是希瑞不喜欢艾瑞图萨
P.S., if Ciri decides Aretuza is not to her liking,
我已经想好了我们的下一个家
I have my eyes on our next home.
鱿鱼农场里的一座小房♥子
A dollhouse on a squid farm.
亲爱的朋友
Dear friend…
五月节时你问我
…you asked at Belleteyn if…
共度良宵之后我总是离开 是不是因为害怕
I left after all those good nights because I was scared.
也许是
Perhaps I was.
也许这正是我走到现在的原因
Perhaps that is what led me to this very moment.
现在
Now, for the first time,
我第一次明白
Now, for the first time,
什么是真正的恐惧
I understand real fear.
再也见不到你和希瑞 是我最恐惧的事
Never seeing you and Ciri again.
这片大♥陆♥上 有太多不确定
Much is uncertain on this Continent.
我们遭遇了那么多危险
The dangers we've seen
预示着未来会更为艰险
foretell an even more menacing future.
阿叶 但请你一定要相信
But, Yen, please know
我会学着再次信任你
I will learn to trust you again.
你 希瑞 还有我
You, Ciri, and I, we belong together.
我们注定要在一起
You, Ciri, and I, we belong together.
你的朋友
Your friend,
杰洛特
Geralt.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表