剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
Prepare for battle, lads!
Come! This is one!
你应该选边站的 猎魔人
Should have chosen a side, witcher.
快跑!
Move! Move!
站在瑞达尼亚这一边
The Redanian side.
快跑!快!
Keep moving! Move it!
新的一天会到来 利维亚的杰洛特
A new day dawns, Geralt of Rivia.
我发誓 如果你再说一个字…
I swear, if you say another word--
我们做完来这里要做的事之前 我不能让你走
I cannot let you leave until we've done what we came to do. On whose orders?
放下武器 我不想让手下来说服你
Lay down your weapon. I'd hate to ask the boys to persuade you.
快走!
Move it!
你曾是我们中的一员 莱德克里夫 为什么要出♥卖♥♥♥兄弟会?
You were one of us, Radcliffe. Why sell out the Brotherhood?
放开!
Let go!
要抓我? -知道你们在干什么吗?
I'm a prisoner? -Do you know what you're doing?
我们来这里只是为了术士
We're only here for mages. -Get them out!
扣留你更多是出于礼貌
Holding you is more of a… courtesy.
毕竟在我看来 我们是盟友
After all, I see us as allies.
这边!
With me! This way!
好吧 我配合
Fine. I'll comply.
That one! Take a stand!
不过还是给你一点建议
Piece of advice, though.
在秘密会议期间 到术士老巢来对付术士
Coming after mages in their own home during a conclave…
等于自杀
That's suicide. -Hmm.
许多术士已加入我们这一边 变种人
Many mages have already joined us, mutant.
快点!
Come on!
别碰我! -别逼我们动粗 阿尔托
Take your hands off me! -Best to come peacefully.
你给这些走狗付了多少钱 凯拉?
How much did you pay these dogs, Keira?
希望叶妮芙也选对队 这是为你们好
I do hope, for your sake, that Yennefer chooses the right side as well.
希瑞
Ciri.
-You, shut up!
兄弟会的叛徒 你们不会有好下场
Traitors to the Brotherhood, you'll get what you deserve.
杰洛特 -求你们了!
Geralt. - Please, sir!
你们戴着迪魔金手铐 就没那么法力高♥强♥了吧?
Not so powerful with dimeritium around your wrists, are ya?
Come on, now!
-I won't let you do this!
你们怎么能这样?
How can you do this?
你们这帮叛徒! -快!
You traitor! - Come on, come on!
你们干什么?
Radcliffe, what are you doing?
快走 老头
Move it, old man! -Help me!
查看一下厢房♥!
Check the side rooms!
把这扇门砸开!
Bust that door!
查看左边的房♥间!
Check the rooms on the left!
找金发女孩!
Can't have gone far.
她去他妈哪儿了?
Where the fuck did she go?
希瑞
Ciri.
我… -我知道你刚才在干什么 拉多♥维♥德
I was just-- -I know what you were doing.
亚斯克尔 你误会了
You've got it wrong.
误会了?不好意思 哪里误会了?
I've got it wrong? I'm sorry. Which part?
误会你假装喜欢我?
The part where you feigned affection for me,
还是误会你 趁我睡着 想要绑♥架♥我照顾的女孩?
or the part where you tried to kidnap a young woman under my care whilst I slept?
如果她来瑞达尼亚 对我们大家都好
It would make everything easier for us if she came to Redania.
我就不用再受迪杰斯特拉的操控 -原来如此
I'd be out from under Dijkstra's thumb. -And there it is.
你怎么会觉得我对你的感情是假的?
How can you think my feelings for you are a lie?
因为你就是这样的人 拉多♥维♥德
Because that is who you are, Radovid.
这才是真正的你
At your core.
我曾以为自己看穿了你的面具
I thought I'd seen through your mask.
原来你根本就没脸
Turns out there was nothing behind it.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
希瑞
Ciri.
希瑞
Oh, Ciri.
希瑞!
Ciri!
希瑞!
Ciri!
用袖章这个办法不错
Armbands are a nice touch.
能帮助我们分辨谁站在胜利的一方
Helps us know who's on the winning side.
这些都是囚犯?
Prisoners?
他们是叛徒
Traitors.
分散在北方诸国的王庭之中
Strewn across the courts of the North.
是削弱我们的间谍
Spies weakening us
为尼弗迦德的征服之战铺路
for Nilfgaard's march of conquest.
他们都是叛徒?
Are they all traitors?
不全是
No.
叛徒只有威戈佛特兹和他的密友们
Just Vilgefortz and his cronies.
其余的人是来见证的
The rest shall bear witness.
这是对魔法的攻击
This is an assault on magic.
对我们所有人的攻击
On all of us.
瑞达尼亚寻求…
Redania seeks to--
闭嘴!
Shut your mouth!
如果他们是来见证的
So. If they are here to bear witness,
为什么用迪魔金锁住呢?
then why are they bound in dimeritium?
为了保护我们
Our protection.
我们有充足的证据 证明威戈佛特兹勾结尼弗迦德
We have ample evidence of Vilgefortz aligning with Nilfgaard.
我们要把真♥相♥说出来
We want to be heard.
兄弟会需要我们的帮助 把这些叛徒连根拔起
The Brotherhood needs our help to root out these traitorous infestations.
这么说这是一场审判?
So, this is a trial?
不是
No.
是一场清洗
A purge.
太迟了
It's too late… it's too late…
你不该留下女孩一个人
You shouldn't have left the girl alone.
…left the girl alone…
她属于我的主人
She belongs with my master.
莉迪亚
Lydia.
而你则归于尘土
And you… and you… you belong in the dirt… dirt…
你居然敢挑战我? 看来连你仅剩的这张破脸也不要了
You must truly hate what's left of your face to challenge me.
你当年很厉害
You were great in your time… in your time…
可惜今时不同往日
But that time has passed… has passed…
我主人给我的法力超越…
My master has given me power beyond--
Power beyond… power… power…
叶妮芙
Yennefer.
随你怎么挣扎
Fight all you want.
幼狮将屈服于我主人的意愿
The Lion Cub will bend to my master's will.
屈服于威戈佛特兹这个懦夫?
That coward Vilgefortz?
决不可能
Never.
如果你死了 就不能保护她了
You can't protect her if you're dead.
Can't protect her if you're dead…
发生了政♥变♥ 阿叶
There's a coup, Yen.
我原本期望 伊斯崔德和其他人能逃下来
I was hoping Istredd and the others had made it down here.
看来你会帮助我保护希瑞吧?
Does this mean I can count on you to help me protect Ciri?
仅仅保护她是不够的
Protecting her isn't enough.
你必须知道这一点
You have to know that.
我知道
I do.
她必须掌控自己 才能掌控魔法
She'll only master her power if she masters herself.
有我们帮她 希瑞会找到并实现自己的宿命
With us, Ciri will find and fulfill her own destiny.
她的宿命是和威戈佛特兹在一起
Her destiny is with Vilgefortz.
她的血将给他…
Her blood will give him--
什么都不会给他
Nothing.
我得找到希瑞
I have to get to Ciri.
这边走 我去找蒂莎娅 她会知道该怎么办
This way. I'll find Tissaia. She'll know what to do.
我们的校长终于来了
Finally, our headmistress.
蒂莎娅 感谢诸神保佑你没事 -请让他们不要这样
Tissaia, thank gods you're safe. - Please make this right.
凯拉 莱德克里夫! 为什么没把她铐起来?
Keira! Radcliffe! Why wasn't she secured?
因为我跟他们说 如果敢碰我 就让他们的脸熔化
I told them I would melt their faces if they touched me.
熔化不了
There'll be no face melting here.
我已对你的小小王国施以魔法封印
I've shrouded your little kingdom in a powerful binding spell.
没错 我能感觉到
Oh yes, I can feel it.
是《残阳书》里的
From The Book of the Waning Sun.
这本书是我写的
I wrote that book.
我们都承认你是最强大的术士之一
We will concede you are the most powerful of mages.
是艾瑞图萨跳动的心脏
The beating heart of Aretuza.
你去哪里 兄弟会就跟到哪里
Where you go, the Brotherhood follows,
所以我们会非常礼貌
which is why we will be courteous.
她不会相信你的谎言
She won't believe your lies.
你的策略太可悲了 居然要让全部术士为维兹米尔服务
Your sad gambit to put all mages in the service of Vizimir.
敢打他的话 我保证你活不到今天日落
Strike him, you will not live to see sunset.
不需要这样
There's no need.
这里通往尼弗迦德的各传送门 我们都了如指掌
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表