剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
薇丝普拉?
Vespula? Vespula!
你到底在不在听?
Are you even listening?
拉多♥维♥德说我会看人是什么意思?
What does Radovid even mean, I see people?
他怎么知道我看到什么? 他才刚认识我
How does he know what I see? I mean, he's only met me, like, twice.
见过两面
How does he know what I see? I mean, he's only met me, like, twice.
哎
Nah… You can't play a player. That's what I always say.
你无法玩弄一个玩家
Nah… You can't play a player. That's what I always say.
我总是这么说
Nah… You can't play a player. That's what I always say.
他有所隐瞒
He's hiding something, and if I'm gonna help Geralt,
如果我要帮助杰洛特
He's hiding something, and if I'm gonna help Geralt,
就得弄清楚他隐瞒的是什么
I need to find out what that is.
因为杰洛特是…
Because Geralt is…
一把锤子
a hammer.
你知道吗?
You know?
你没听懂
You're confused.
好吧
All right-- Wait-- Okay. Ah…
在锤子眼里 一切问题都在于钉子
When you're a hammer, every problem is a nail.
看见钉子就心想:“敲他妈这颗钉子
You see a nail and you're like, "Grrr. Fuck this nail."
把这颗钉子敲掉”
"Fuck this nail, in particular." And you hammer the nail.
然后就敲钉子
"Fuck this nail, in particular." And you hammer the nail.
但有时候问题在于其他东西
But sometimes the problem is something else.
有时候问题是一片喇叭花
Sometimes the problem is, uh… a bunch of petunias,
或者一碗粥
or a bowl of… porridge, and you can't hammer a bowl of porridge.
总不能去敲一碗粥吧
or a bowl of… porridge, and you can't hammer a bowl of porridge.
想试试也可以 不过就会弄得锤子上都是粥
I mean, you can try, but then your hammer gets all gunked up,
粥洒得到处都是 然后你就没粥了
porridge goes everywhere, and then you have… no porridge.
解决问题需要用另一种工具
The solution requires
解决问题需要用另一种工具
a different kind of tool.
拉多♥维♥德就是这件工具
And Radovid… is that tool.
拉多♥维♥德就是这把匙子
Radovid is… a spoon.
可不是嘛
-Oh, obviously. -Obviously. Yeah.
可不是嘛 嗯
-Oh, obviously. -Obviously. Yeah.
我知道这有点难懂
Aah… Yeah, I'm aware this doesn't make a lot of sense.
不过我的意思是问题不一样
What I'm trying to say is, the problem is different.
解决方法也得不一样
The solution needs to be different.
拉多♥维♥德不一样
And Radovid… is different.
他很聪明
He's intelligent. He tries to hide it, but he's insightful.
却想装傻
He's intelligent. He tries to hide it, but he's insightful.
但他很有洞察力
He's intelligent. He tries to hide it, but he's insightful.
敏锐得像一把刀
Sharp… like a knife.
如果他是刀 那我就得让他远离杰洛特
If he's a knife, I need to keep him away from Geralt.
你喜欢他
You like him!
谁?杰洛特?嗯 是吧
Who, Geralt? Yeah, I guess.
柏拉图式的喜欢
Platonically, and occasionally with great effort, as one would a family goat.
有时候得费很大劲 就像对家养山羊那样
Platonically, and occasionally with great effort, as one would a family goat.
你什么时候把衣服穿上了?
-Hang on, when did you get dressed? -I mean the spoon guy.
我是说匙子那人
-Hang on, when did you get dressed? -I mean the spoon guy.
啊?拉多♥维♥德?不是
What, Radovid? No!
-是的 -不是!
- Yes. - No!
你见谁都想上 我已经诅咒过你了
I've cursed you for chasing tail of every kind.
男人 女人 矮人
Men, women, dwarves,
精灵
elves, polymorphous--
多形…
elves, polymorphous--
就那一次 而且我完全不后悔 非常棒
That was one time and I… regret nothing.
就那一次 而且我完全不后悔 非常棒
-It was amazing. -Hmm.
但我从没见你有过心上人
But never have I ever seen you have a crush.
心上人?
-A crush? -Mmm.
噢 你觉得我会有心上人
Oh, you think I have crushes.
小孩才有心上人 亲爱的
-Crushes are for children, my darling. -Mmm?
我有令人兴奋无比
- I have mind-bending… - Mmm?
世界末日般
…world-ending,
令人痛彻心扉的恋情
heart-wrenching affairs.
随你怎么说
Whatever you say.
莱里亚色鬼
-The Lothario of Lyria. -Oh!
瑞达尼亚浪漫公子!
-The Romancer of Redania! -Aah!
希达里斯种马!
The Stud of Cidaris!
亚斯克尔
Jaskier.
操♥他♥妈♥的
For fuck's…
不好意思 是家养山羊
Sorry. It's the family goat.
见到你我也很高兴
Good to see you too. How'd it go?
怎么样啊?
Good to see you too. How'd it go?
与预期中不太一样
Not quite as expected.
你找到那座城♥堡♥了吗?
Did you find the castle?
请告诉我你杀了火指先生
Please tell me you killed Firefingers.
里恩斯不在那里
Rience wasn't there.
不过我倒是有别的发现
I did find something else, though.
是嘛 发现了什么?
Yeah, and what's that?
她
Her.
她是?
And she is?
我不知道
I don't know.
不过她认为自己是希瑞
But she thinks she's Ciri.
总有一个来源 容不下害虫
Always a source. No room for…
我恨你
I hate you. Ooh!
没事 希瑞
It's all right… Ciri.
他是我朋友
This is a friend.
我是亚斯克尔
I'm Jaskier.
总有一个来源 容不下害虫
Always a source. No room for vermin.
-总是如此 -操!她没事吧?
-Always. -Fuck. Is she all right?
她是一个实验的一部分
She was part of an experiment.
唯一的幸存者
- Don't be… - The only survivor.
她有时清醒 但之后又会回到这样的状态
She has lucid moments, but reverts back to this.
不论她嘀咕的是什么
Whatever she's rambling about,
这些话在她的脑子里反复循环 无法理解
it's stuck in her head in a nonsensical loop.
我得弄清到底是为什么
I need to find out why.
请告诉我你有计划了
Please tell me you have a plan.
我们带她去见安妮伽
We're taking her to Anika.
这是中了咒语 她能解除咒语
If this is an enchantment, she'll be able to fix it.
安妮伽是谁?
And who's Anika?
她是一位德鲁伊 也是我母亲的朋友
She's a druid. And a friend of my mother's.
猎魔人
嗯 是他没错
Yep, it's him all right.
隔着两座山就闻到你的味道了
Smelled you from two hilltops away.
你怎么在这里 奥托?
What are you doing here, Otto?
怪增强的感官好了 不过你我心知肚明 你就是个臭老头
Blame the heightened senses, but we both know you're a ripe old bugger.
你来这里一定有原因吧
I suppose you're here for a reason.
你好 安妮伽
- Hello, Anika. - Wait. Just--
她也很想你
She's missed you too.
来吧
Come on.
啊 好烫
Whew! Oh, that burns.
烫得像火鸟的屁♥眼♥
That burns like a Raróg's arsehole.
-这是什么? -食盐
- What is it? - Uh, that's table salt.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 就是食盐
Yep, that's just, uh… that's just table salt.
不是很德鲁伊
That's not, um… not very druidic.
-我不是德鲁伊 -噢 好的
-I'm not a druid. -Oh, right.
我是狼人
I'm a werewolf.
啊?你是…
Whoa. What? You're-- What? Uh, a…
21年瘟疫时我被咬了
I was bit, back in the plague of '21.
去树林里隔离 躲避疾病
Went out to the woods to isolate. Avoid the disease.
当时很担心火疖子 把我自己吓个半死
Was so worried about boils and shitting myself to death,
以至于没有考虑狼人的问题
I wasn't thinking about werewolves.
总有个轻重缓急 我明白
Priority, yeah. I get it.
杰洛特受雇于村民们前来杀我
Geralt was hired by the villagers to kill me.
结果却为我找到了治愈方法
He found me a cure instead.
挂在我胸口 保我安全
-Kept close to my chest, it keeps me safe. -Oh.
过程中他差点死掉
Almost got himself killed in the process, but…
但他救了我的命
he saved my life.
嗯 他是这样的
Yeah. Seems about right.
你和奥托怎么认识的?
How'd you and Otto meet?
大概一年前
It was about a year ago.
在真理寺认识的
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表