剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
Is there always this much staring?
不是 只是盯着我们看罢了
No. It's all for us.
习惯一下 他们一晚上都会看着我们
Get used to it. They'll be watching us all night.
太好了
Hmm. Good.
一切并非如表面一般
白天美丽少女
双唇甜美
声音微颤
夜晚化身野兽
我的爱飞翔
她的獠牙锋利夺命
我亲吻爱人 兴奋…
菲丽芭 真没想到
今晚抓到老鼠了吗?
Catch any mice tonight?
你很清楚 我靠的是捕捉秘密
You know quite well I make my killing catching secrets.
亚斯克尔也是这样和我说的
对了 你演得不错
-现在你应该知道我没那么容易骗了 -当然
-You should know I'm not so easy to fool. -Oh, of course.
对了 几小时前 玛蒂·索德格伦在酒里下了春♥药♥
By the way, Marti Sodergren put an aphrodisiac in that wine hours ago.
更不用提这盘鱼子酱其实是幻象
Not to mention the caviar on that plate is an illusion.
这势利小人与骗子老窝里的其他人 也是一样
Just like the rest of this den of snobs and liars.
更像是花痴的老窝
Den of nymphomaniacs is more like it.
萨宾娜·葛丽维希格 之前对我就殷勤有加
I suffered quite the greeting from Sabrina Glevissig earlier.
萨宾娜向你展示的只是小儿科
What Sabrina showed you was child's play.
来
Come.
想不想体验一次或多次高♥潮♥?
Would you like the experience of one orgasm or more?
一切并非如表面一般
-你在盯着猎魔人 -嗯
-You're keeping an eye on the witcher. -Mm-hmm.
听说柯德林格和芬恩惨死火场 我也非常难过
You know, I was… sorry
听说柯德林格和芬恩惨死火场 我也非常难过
to hear of Codringher and Fenn's fiery demise.
你居然没听说
I am surprised you haven't heard,
你不是一直在坚持不懈地追查 那个术士吗?
since you've been tracking the mage so diligently.
你说的一定是里恩斯吧
You must mean Rience.
你说他的主子今晚在这里吗?
- Wonderful! - Do you think his master's here?
挺会钓鱼啊 杰洛特
Good attempt, Geralt.
不过我不像有些人那样嘴巴漏风
But I'm not as loose-lipped as some.
一定有原因吧
你不也是一样吗?
菲丽芭 我应当斥责你
You know, Philippa, I should scold you for monopolizing the witcher's time.
你怎么能这样霸占猎魔人的时间?
You know, Philippa, I should scold you for monopolizing the witcher's time.
利维亚的杰洛特
Geralt of Rivia, it is good to have another non-magical brother here.
真是太好了 又来了一个不会魔法的兄弟
Geralt of Rivia, it is good to have another non-magical brother here.
今晚不容出错
-There's no room for error tonight. -Tissaia…
蒂莎娅
-There's no room for error tonight. -Tissaia…
相信自己看到的
Trust in what you see.
至少给阿叶几个小时 她才能把所有人都惹毛
Give Yen at least a couple of hours to piss everyone off.
不一定能办到啊
No promises.
说曹操 曹操到
Speak of the devil.
她当然会来
And she will appear.
菲丽芭
Philippa.
蒂莎娅
Tissaia.
威戈佛特兹
Vilgefortz.
还有温格堡的叶妮芙
And Yennefer of Vengerberg.
再次见到你 真是太高兴了
What a pleasure to see you again.
去逛逛?
Care for a stroll? Alone.
就咱俩
Care for a stroll? Alone.
这次秘密大会 虽然能让术士们齐聚一堂
This conclave may bring the mages together,
但它改变不了不可避免之事
but it can't change the inevitable.
战争正在酝酿
War is brewing.
不光是整个大♥陆♥ 在艾瑞图萨这里也是一样
Not just across the Continent, but here in Aretuza.
有一些叛徒 很快就会效忠于尼弗迦德
There are traitors who will soon turn their loyalty to Nilfgaard
背叛北方诸国
and not the North.
明智的做法是放弃中立 选择一边
One would be wise to abandon neutrality and choose a side
否则就可能失去一切
or risk losing everything.
瑞达尼亚是你保幼狮平安的唯一希望
Redania is your only hope of keeping the Lion Cub safe.
有话直说 迪杰斯特拉
Speak in simple terms, Dijkstra. Remember you're talking to a commoner.
别忘记 你是在和平民说话
Speak in simple terms, Dijkstra. Remember you're talking to a commoner.
简而言之 把女孩交给我们 再晚就来不及了
Hmm. Speaking plainly, give us the girl before it's too late.
不行 失陪
No. Excuse me.
他妈的混♥蛋♥!
Fucking prick.
你是服务人员 就要像一个服…
You're staff.
你是服务人员 就要像一个服…
我之前在想 会不会再见到你
I wondered whether I'd see you again.
我之前在想 会不会看见你的头被♥插♥在长矛上
I wondered if I'd see your head on a pike.
我很伤心啊 杰洛特
I'm hurt, Geralt.
毕竟不是我用匕♥首♥捅死了伦芙芮
After all, it wasn't me who plunged my dagger into poor Renfri.
我会让你为你的所作所为付出代价
I'll make you pay for everything you've done.
我在拯救整个大♥陆♥
I'm saving the Continent.
清除威胁我们大家的致命生物
Rooting out the deadly creatures that threaten us all, not unlike you.
就像你一样
Rooting out the deadly creatures that threaten us all, not unlike you.
我和你
I am nothing
完全不一样
like you.
那就让我看看 猎魔人
Then show me, witcher.
我想看看我们有多不同
I want to see just how different we are.
一切并非如表面一般
谢谢你今晚过来 这对我们非常重要
Thank you for coming tonight. It means everything.
诸神啊 见到你真是太好了 我得跟你说几句
Gods, I'm happy to see you. I need a word.
怎么了?
-What's going on? -There's an artifact.
有一件文物
-What's going on? -There's an artifact.
《巨石传》
The Book of Monoliths, ancient Elven text.
古代精灵典籍
The Book of Monoliths, ancient Elven text.
没听过
Never heard of it.
这不奇怪 艾瑞图萨没教
Not surprising. They didn't teach it at Aretuza.
但得到此书者 能够获得穿越时空的能力
But it gives the holder the ability to travel through time and space.
怎么可能?
-How is that possible? -I don't know. It should be impossible.
我不知道 应该不可能才对
-How is that possible? -I don't know. It should be impossible.
但我和特莉丝追踪此书追到这里
But Triss and I traced the book here and… Stregobor has it.
书在斯崔葛布手上
But Triss and I traced the book here and… Stregobor has it.
我们知道他把书藏在哪里
And we know where he's hiding it.
我跟伊斯崔德说了 你在幻象中遇袭的事
I told Istredd about you being attacked in the illusion.
这是我们的机会 阿叶
This is our chance, Yen. We can get him for everything he's done.
可以让他为自己的所作所为 付出代价
This is our chance, Yen. We can get him for everything he's done.
得有人悄无声息地进入他的办公室…
Someone needs to get to his office, undetected…
不好意思
If you don't mind…
…在他使用之前 把书拿走
- …get the book before he uses it. - Not at all.
祝你明天秘密会议有好运气
Best of luck tomorrow at the conclave.
-你去哪里了? -伊斯崔德说什么?
-Where have you been? -What did Istredd say?
没时间说这个
We don't have time for that.
情况有变
Look, forget about what I said before.
斯崔葛布偷了一本非常危险的书
Stregobor has stolen a very dangerous book,
他打算利用这本书
and he has plans for it.
还要对希瑞不利
And for Ciri.
《大融合》即将开始!
The Melange is about to begin!
我们得想办法今晚就解决他
We need to figure it out and nail him tonight.
《大融合》是什么?
What's the Melange?
是一支舞
It's a dance.
必须参加
It's not optional.
连我都要参加?
Even for me?
你尤其要参加
Especially for you.
杰洛特
Geralt.
希瑞还好吗?
How is Ciri?
她暂时安全
She's safe. For now.
如果有人能夺走她的特殊之处呢?
What if someone could take away what makes her special?
她的法力是天生的
Her powers are innate. You know that better than most.
你比其他人更清楚这一点
Her powers are innate. You know that better than most.
如果她能有机会过上正常的生活呢?
What if she could have a chance for a normal life?
我不知道希瑞会认为什么是“正常”
I don't know what Ciri would consider normal.
我只希望她能度过这一关
I just need her to survive this.
我们得拖住斯崔葛布
We need to immobilize Stregobor.
我会制♥造♥事端吸引注意 方便你溜走
I'll create a distraction so you can slip away.
以“休战”这个词为信♥号♥♥
The signal will be "truce."
我会转告阿尔托
I'll pass that on to Artaud.
我们一定能成功
We can do this. Good luck.
祝你好运
We can do this. Good luck.
杰洛特 我想向你道歉
Geralt, I wanted to apologize. Yen and I had important matters--
-我和阿叶有重要的事… -跟着我演
Geralt, I wanted to apologize. Yen and I had important matters--
-我和阿叶有重要的事… -跟着我演
-Follow my lead. -Wh--
你一整晚都在想方设法把阿叶追回去
You've been trying to win Yen back all evening. Do you deny it?
你敢否认吗?
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表