剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
went a little rogue in the secret meetings,
活该被暗♥杀♥?
and deserved to be assassinated?
而且是在你眼皮子底下?
On your watch?
-他曾很信任你 -现在依然信任
-He trusted you. -Trusts.
他现在依然很信任我
He trusts me.
比任何时候都更为信任
Now more than ever.
我是他最重要的谋士
I am his most important advisor.
而你则是软弱、愚蠢、无能的小垃圾
Whereas you are a weak, silly, ineffectual little shit
刚把放着她妻子头颅的箱子交给他
who just delivered his wife's head to him in a box.
我现在回头一想
Well, now I come to think of it,
谁知道你参没参加她的背叛活动?
how do we know you weren't involved in her treachery?
你想帮忙?回去喝个酩酊大醉
You want to help? Go back to sucking on the royal teat
你想帮忙?回去喝个酩酊大醉
until you're just drunk enough to forget this terrible tragedy.
忘记这可怕的悲剧
until you're just drunk enough to forget this terrible tragedy.
同时闭上你的嘴
And keep your mouth shut.
否则下次在箱子里的可能是你的头
Because next time, it could be your head in a box.
呼吸!
Breathe.
呼吸!
Breathe.
够了
Enough.
你今天要是在场就好了
Oh, I wish you were there today.
我早就知道海德薇格的脖子粗
I mean, I knew Hedwig had a thick neck,
但割断她的脖子真是费了老大劲儿
but gods, that was a workout to cut through.
不知迪杰斯特拉对我的杰作有何看法
I wonder what Dijkstra thought of my pièce de résistance.
没人会想到箱子里居然有一颗人头 对吧?
No one ever expects a head in a box, do they?
没道理
- It doesn't make any sense. - Hmm?
恩希尔把术士当炮灰而不是密使
Emhyr uses mages for cannon fodder, not emissaries.
你看见参与会议的那个女人 嘴巴都没动
The woman you saw in the meeting didn't move her mouth.
世界之大 无奇不有
Oh, well, it takes all sorts, I suppose.
除非她当时的是传心术
Unless she was using telepathy.
但她是怎么破解我的保护咒语 传送进入王宫的呢?
But how did she manage to portal into the palace
但她是怎么破解我的保护咒语 传送进入王宫的呢?
and through my protection enchantments?
也许因为她用的传送门很特殊
Maybe because the portal was special?
传送门就是传送门
A portal is a portal.
你的各种门我都见过
I've seen your portals.
这个不一样
This wasn't that.
这是令人极度不安的黑色漩涡
This was a swirling black vortex of fucking unnervingness.
里恩斯身后的那个术士…
The mage backing Rience…
在为尼弗迦德做事
works for Nilfgaard.
他妈的!
Fuck me.
我当时他妈同意做这项任务
The only reason I fucking agreed to do this job
就是因为你跟我说 你不是在为尼弗迦德做事
is because you told me you didn't work for Nilfgaard.
确实不是 我为主上做事
I don't. I work for my lord.
但你的主上为他妈尼弗迦德做事!
Who works for fucking Nilfgaard!
里恩斯 别这么激动 这样你就更丑了
Oh, Rience, don't get so agitated. It makes you uglier.
至于我的主上
As for my lord, working with Nilfgaard is not the same as working for Nilfgaard.
与尼弗迦德一起做事 不同于为尼弗迦德做事
As for my lord, working with Nilfgaard is not the same as working for Nilfgaard.
白色火焰只是到达终点的一种途径
The White Flame is just a means to an end.
一幅大拼图中的一小块
A small piece of a much bigger puzzle.
不用担心你丑陋的小脸蛋
Don't worry your hideous little face.
至少我还有一张脸
At least I still have a face.
而不是只有脸的幻象
Instead of just the illusion of one.
告诉他我越来越厌倦被蒙在鼓里了
Tell him I'm growing tired of being kept in the dark.
如果他要我配合他的计划
If he wants me to go along with his little plan,
我自己也有一个要求
I have a demand of my own.
[上古语]
[上古语]
你已经筋疲力尽
You… are exhausted.
你得吃东西
-You need to eat. -Not until they do.
得让他们先吃
-You need to eat. -Not until they do.
探子有什么消息?
What news from the scouts?
传闻有人在马里波见过她
There was a rumor that she was spotted in Maribor. Nothing came of it.
但并没有查出什么结果
There was a rumor that she was spotted in Maribor. Nothing came of it.
加勒廷呢?
And Gallatin?
他和那个圆耳朵将军往仙特利亚去了
He's headed to Xin'trea with the roundy general.
所以也许考虑制定撤离计划 会比较明智
So perhaps it would be wise to consider
所以也许考虑制定撤离计划 会比较明智
an escape plan.
除非我死了 菲拉凡德芮
The only escape I'll take is death, Filavandrel.
我不想念城里的势利 但我确实想念城里的服务
I don't miss the snobbery of the city, but shit, I do miss the services.
你的白色火焰的确很会招待啊
Your White Flame sure knows how to host.
这个嘛
Well…
要让你这样落后的尖耳朵满意 应该不会太难吧?
I suppose it's not hard
要让你这样落后的尖耳朵满意 应该不会太难吧?
to impress a backwards pointy like you, though, is it?
我宁愿当受邀来到皇宫的落后尖耳朵
I'd rather be a backwards pointy invited to the palace
也不愿当被赶出皇宫的有钱人
than the rich little shit who got kicked out of it.
这样说不公道
That's not fair. I lost my money long before I was kicked out.
我被赶出去之前 早就没钱了
That's not fair. I lost my money long before I was kicked out.
我父亲是贵族
My father was the nobleman.
他以为我会像我的兄弟们一样 有外交官的性格
He expected me to have a disposition of a diplomat like my brothers.
我以前冲动、性子急、做事欠考虑
But I was impetuous. Short temper, rash judgment.
所以我喜欢打架
- That's why I like fighting. - You? No.
你?不可能
- That's why I like fighting. - You? No.
如果我们的友谊 已经进入情感故事交流阶段
Well, if we've moved onto the emotional story-swapping part of our friendship,
我想我们儿时就会相处得很好
I think we'd have got on as kids.
我们可能会不小心烧毁一两座城 不过感情还是会很好
We may have burned down a town or two on accident, but… still.
篡位者夺取尼弗迦德政♥权♥后
When the Usurper took Nilfgaard, he enslaved my father and my brothers.
将我父亲和兄弟们贬为奴隶
When the Usurper took Nilfgaard, he enslaved my father and my brothers.
他害怕他们的力量和能力 怕他们有朝一日会复仇
He was afraid of their strength and their ability to someday take revenge, but…
但我只是一个小男孩
but I was…
但我只是一个小男孩
I was just a little boy, I was…
太过弱小 不值得放在心上
I was just a little boy, I was…
太过弱小 不值得放在心上
too weak for concern.
没人理睬我 任由我饿着肚子自生自灭
I was left to starve or die.
卡西尔 我认识的你
Cahir, I've known you to march into battle
即便装备破烂 依然会英勇地投入战斗
Cahir, I've known you to march into battle
即便装备破烂 依然会英勇地投入战斗
with little more than a breastplate made of chicken bones and a stick for a sword.
操♥他♥妈♥篡位者
Fuck the Usurper. He was an idiot.
他是笨蛋
Fuck the Usurper. He was an idiot.
白色火焰解救我的时候就是这么说的
That's what the White Flame said to me when he came to free me.
“孩子 篡位者真是太笨了 居然放你走
"The Usurper was a fool to let you go, son,
你可是他们之中最强的”
because you are the strongest of them all."
我觉得你确实挺强的 虽然看起来瘦弱…
Well, I suppose you're strong for a scrawny little--
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry it had to be this way.
没别的办法
I'm sorry it had to be this way.
希瑞…
Ciri…
希瑞菈!
Cirilla!
希瑞菈!
Cirilla!
希瑞菈!
Cirilla!
不 你们是鬼魂 是尸体
No. You're ghosts. Corpses.
对 我们是尸体
Yes, we are corpses, but you are death itself!
但你是死亡本身
Yes, we are corpses, but you are death itself!
和我们一起吧
Join us.
你终于找到我了
You found me.
他们是真的
They were real.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表