剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
我发现自己错了!
I've discovered I was wrong!
我夺走了你的人生 我没办法还给你
I can't give you back the life I stole.
我的命是你的
My life is yours.
拿去吧
So take it.
你夺走了我的一切
You took… everything from me.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
用这把剑
Take this blade,
让我看着你的面孔死去
and let yours be the last face I see in this world.
希瑞菈公主
Princess Cirilla.
辛特拉幼狮
The Lion Cub of Cintra.
拥有撼动世界的力量
She who has the power to move the world.
这是我欠你的
I owe you that.
动手吧
Do it.
原谅我
And forgive me.
原谅我
Forgive me.
松鼠党
Yah! -The Scoia'tael.
走
Go.
我会找到你
I will find you.
希瑞
Ciri.
别动!
Stop! -No!
让我们结束这一切吧
Let's end this.
最后一战 我们要保卫我们的家园
One last stand. We keep what's ours.
来
Come on.
让开 否则死路一条 -不!
Stand back or die. - No!
我们的东西 不会让你抢走
You will not take what is ours.
我们人比你们多 你们别无选择
You're outnumbered. You have no choice.
下地狱吧 你们这群狗♥杂♥种♥!
Go to hell, you fucking mongrels!
我送你们下地狱!
I'll show you the way!
他在施展火魔法!
He's tapping into fire magic.
走
Go.
我给你们争取一点时间
I'll buy you some time.
这一刻 我已经等了很久
I've been waiting for this moment.
走!
Go!
特莉丝 去找杰洛特
Triss, find Geralt.
法尔嘉会等着你们
Falka will be waiting for you.
帮我抬一下
Help me move this.
希瑞
Ciri.
走
Go.
我不会离开你
I'm not leaving you.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
永不迷失 总会寻见
Never lost, always found.
走
Go.
看来我们还是得有个了断
So, we have an epilogue, then.
剧终落幕
The dénouement that draws the play to a close.
又或是命运?
Or is it fate?
你知道她去哪里
You know where she's going.
托尔·劳拉
Tor Lara.
根本没有出路
And there is no way out.
一切都结束了
It's all over.
没有出路?
No way out?
太好了
I'm glad to hear it.
也就是说只有一个入口
That means there's only one way in.
而且你永远到不了那里
And you'll never reach it.
你很聪明啊 杰洛特
You're a wise man, Geralt.
很像我
A lot like me.
一个被魔法触碰过的战士
A warrior. Touched by magic.
孤身一人 在这身不由己的世界中
Alone in a world he never made.
别再找相似之处了
Enough with your parallels.
你缺乏创意
You lack originality.
有恩希尔在幕后操纵你 就更是如此了
Even more so with Emhyr pulling your strings.
没人操纵我
I have no strings.
尼弗迦德会得偿所愿 我也一样
Nilfgaard will get what it wants, as will I.
你可以把我当作你的对手
You may consider me your opponent,
但今天不识时务的是你 杰洛特
but it is you who is the enemy of good today, Geralt.
我已经问烦了
I grow tired of asking.
我也答烦了
And I grow tired of answering.
我不会成为你的同伙
I will not be your partner.
我不会和你一起战斗
I will not join your fight.
傲慢会毁了你
Arrogance will be your undoing.
钢棍会毁了你
And steel will be yours.
喜欢我棍子吗?
You like my staff?
知道最难的是什么吗?
Know what the hardest part was?
隐忍♥不发
Holding back!
隐藏我的真正实力
Hiding my real skills,
心知肚明 自己可以随时夺走任何人的性命
knowing I could take any life at any time.
太恼人了
It was… exasperating.
今天我不会再隐忍♥
Today, I hold back no more.
去死吧 无♥耻♥之徒!
Die, abominations! - No!
不要!
No! No… -Fall back!
结束了!
It's over.
结束了
It's over.
我可以把你打得脑浆迸裂
I could smash your brain out through your ears.
接受这种痛苦吧 利维亚的杰洛特
Make a friend of this pain, Geralt of Rivia.
今天…
Today…
你将重生
you begin your new life,
以此作为我对大♥陆♥的警告!
as my warning to the Continent!
原本只想教训你一下
This was supposed to be a lesson.
但你弄错了 猎魔人
But you were mistaken, witcher.
你把夜里池塘中星星的倒影 当成了天空
You mistook the stars reflected on a pond at night… for the sky.
有朝一日
I shall see you later.
有缘再见
One day. Perhaps.
我不是来伤害你的 希瑞菈
I didn't come to hurt you.
我只是想把我的知识传授给你
All I want is to share my knowledge with you.
你很聪明 选择与猎魔人和叶妮芙一道
It was smart for you to join the witcher and Yennefer.
但你我都知道 他们不可能给你良好的训练
But we both know they couldn't properly train you.
只有我能指导你
Only I can show you the way.
只有我知道你的法力能做什么
Only I know what your powers can do.
希瑞菈
Please, Cirilla.
请让我帮助你
Let me help you.
当我的学生
Be my pupil.
你想跟我说什么?
What are you trying to tell me?
请告诉我
Please.
我能听到你的声音
I can hear you… can hear you…
对 -对
Yes. - Yes.
我明白 -我明白
I understand… -I understand. -I understand…
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你不知道自己在玩什么 希瑞菈
You don't know what you're playing with, Cirilla…
…what you're playing with, Cirilla…
你还没准备好!
You are not ready! -…ready…
你还没有准备好使用这样的法力
You are not ready for this kind of power! -You are not ready for this kind of power!
但我们联手
But together… -…together…
可以改变这个大♥陆♥!
we can change this Continent!
你能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
我会带你去安全的地方
I'll take you to safety.
女孩在哪里?
Where is the girl?
探子们回来了吗? 卡西尔抓住她了吗?
Have the scouts returned? Did Cahir capture her?
他们还没回来
They haven't returned.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表