剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
Until the days leading up to the First Northern War.
索登之战?
Sodden?
我当时劝蒂莎娅不要去
I tried to convince Tissaia not to go.
不要与威戈佛特兹结盟
Not to ally with Vilgefortz.
让大♥陆♥自己去打不可能赢的战斗 但她拒绝了
To let the Continent fight their own impossible battle. But she refused.
后来我们赢了
-And we won. -But at what cost?
但代价是什么呢?
-And we won. -But at what cost?
他们当时命悬一线 后来靠你用火魔法才扭转局势
They held on by a thread until you tapped into fire magic.
你开始用火魔法的时候 已经死了太多术士
Too many mages were lost by the time you began.
你也如同死去一般 不是吗?
And you lost too, didn't you?
蒂莎娅不仅是追随威戈佛特兹去战斗
Tissaia wasn't just following Vilgefortz.
她当时是在为兄弟会而战 为北方而战
She was fighting for the Brotherhood.
她当时是在为兄弟会而战 为北方而战
The North, same as we're doing now.
就像我们现在一样
The North, same as we're doing now.
你是在一艘正在下沉的船上战斗
You're fighting on a sinking ship.
大♥陆♥未来没有兄弟会的位置
The Brotherhood has no place in the future of the Continent.
蒂莎娅的本意是好的
Tissaia has good intentions,
但她对这所谓的家的忠诚 会让她折戟沉沙
but her loyalty to this supposed home will be her downfall.
我和她在一条船上
And mine too.
如果你坚信艾瑞图萨在劫难逃 今晚为什么还要来?
Tell me, why did you come tonight, if you're so certain Aretuza is doomed?
因为你我与蒂莎娅不同
Because you and I aren't like Tissaia.
我们不介意打破藩篱 不惧怕权力
We break rules. We aren't afraid of power.
你还有希望
There's still hope for you.
叛徒们已经在勾结尼弗迦德
Traitors are already working with Nilfgaard.
一向如此
-As they always have been. -Oh, see what you want to see.
你可以自欺欺人
-As they always have been. -Oh, see what you want to see.
但是如果你和蒂莎娅坚持这个计划
But if Tissaia and you stick to this plan,
你们俩的下场 都不会比可怜的莉迪亚好
neither of you will be any better off than poor Lydia.
你们都爱上了 会令你们慢慢死去的毒药
In love with a poison that kills you slowly.
我明白你的意思
Look, I hear you.
真的
I do.
但是兄弟会的内斗 我和蒂莎娅已经领教了不少
But Tissaia and I have weathered our fair share of Brotherhood infighting.
明天我们会胜利 就像在索登那样
We will triumph tomorrow. Just like we did at Sodden.
虽然我希望你当时能与我们并肩作战
And though I wish you'd have joined us on the battlefield that day,
但即便没有你 我们也会再次战斗
we will fight without you again.
明天会议将整个北方团结起来之后
When tomorrow's meetings unite the North, I truly hope you can see
我真心希望你能看到 这世上依然有值得保护的东西
When tomorrow's meetings unite the North, I truly hope you can see
我真心希望你能看到 这世上依然有值得保护的东西
that there are still some things worth protecting.
谢谢你今晚过来
Thank you for coming tonight.
这对我们非常重要
It means everything.
今晚对我们也非常重要
Tonight means everything to us as well.
也许她只是想搞事情
Maybe she just wanted to stir up drama.
她也不是第一次了
Wouldn't be her first offense.
难怪迪杰斯特拉会提醒我们
It would explain Dijkstra's warning.
他们显然有所隐瞒
They clearly know something we do not.
她为什么不直说呢?
But why wouldn't she speak up?
我们对斯崔葛布的指控 与尼弗迦德毫无关系
Nothing we accused Stregobor of had anything to do with Nilfgaard.
为什么对一个不说话的术士感兴趣?
And why the interest in a mage who doesn't speak?
不知道
I don't know.
莉迪亚为什么不说话?
Why doesn't Lydia speak?
她的下巴是幻象 水平很高
Her lower jaw is an illusion. A masterful one.
她当时受伤很严重
She was wounded, horribly, and now she can no longer speak aloud,
说话再也发不出声了
She was wounded, horribly, and now she can no longer speak aloud,
只能通过传心术交流
only communicate telepathically.
“声音很滑稽的女人”
"The woman with the funny voice."
泰琳提到过
-Hmm? -Something Teryn said.
蒂莎娅的手环还在你那里吗?
-Do you still have Tissaia's bracelet? -Somewhere here.
在吧
-Do you still have Tissaia's bracelet? -Somewhere here.
去光荣长廊的时候 我遇见了莉迪亚
I passed Lydia on the way to the Gallery of Glory.
她的耳环应该是用同样的材料制成
I think her earrings were made of the same thing.
你上去那里干什么?
What were you doing up there?
我差点杀了斯崔葛布 然后就上去了
I went up after I nearly murdered Stregobor.
什么?
-After what? -Nearly.
说了是“差点”
-After what? -Nearly.
为了平静一下心情 我就走开了
I left him so I could get some peace.
一切并非如表面一般
一切并非如表面一般
《初次登陆》
The First Landing.
詹·贝克尔让魔力屈服
When Jan Bekker bent the Power to his will.
他将波涛平息 证明魔法不一定意味着邪恶和破坏
He calmed the waves, proving magic need not be evil or destructive.
那天 贝克尔成立了 日后被称作“兄弟会”的组织
Bekker formed what would henceforth be known as the Brotherhood that day.
这一幅是我的最爱
My favorite piece here.
被抛弃者 团结在同一面旗帜下
Outcasts, uniting under a common banner.
一个恰当的故事
An apt story.
我今晚见到的盛大场面 才算得上恰当吧
The only apt part is the pageant of events I've witnessed this evening.
确实值得作画一幅
It has indeed been worthy of a painting.
可以取名为
It would be titled
《杰洛特笑得前仰后翻 离开仙尼德岛》
"Geralt Leaves the Isle of Thanedd, Shaking with Laughter."
也可以啊
Be that as it may, I'd hoped to find time to speak with you this evening, Geralt.
我之前就希望今晚能有时间和你聊聊 杰洛特
Be that as it may, I'd hoped to find time to speak with you this evening, Geralt.
你我之间一定有许多共同点
I'd wager we have more in common than you realize.
我们之间的相似之处 恐怕并非没有交集
I doubt the parallels between us are completely parallel.
我们都是被抛弃者
We're both outcasts ourselves.
像你一样
Like you, I cannot define myself as mere man, mage, or druid.
我无法仅仅用人、术士或德鲁伊 来定义我自己
Like you, I cannot define myself as mere man, mage, or druid.
更重要的是
More than anything,
我是孤儿
I was an orphan.
被丢弃在朗·爱塞特的水沟里 由我自生自灭
Left to die in a gutter in Lan Exeter.
我被各种最恶毒的生物 在这个残忍♥的世界中踢来踢去
I was bounced around this cruel world by every monstrous creature imaginable.
主要是人类
Men, most of all.
直到我自己也变得残忍♥
Until I became cruel myself.
我没有继续做一个遭人嫌变异者
And rather than remain an unwanted mutant,
而是选择成为了一名术士
I chose to become a sorcerer.
出于怨恨
Out of spite.
小心 威戈佛特兹
Be careful, Vilgefortz.
别让你迫切寻找的相似性 带你走得太远
Careful that the similarities you're so desperately searching for
别让你迫切寻找的相似性 带你走得太远
don't lead you too far.
不用担心 猎魔人 我们还剩下一个相似点
Oh, not to worry, witcher. We have but one likeness that remains.
爱上蒂莎娅的那一天
I left that headstrong young boy behind the day I fell in love with Tissaia.
我就不再是那个任性固执的少年了
I left that headstrong young boy behind the day I fell in love with Tissaia.
那种羁绊 那种家的的感觉 改变了我
That bond, that sense of family, changed me.
我知道你对温格堡的叶妮芙也是如此
And I know the same has happened to you with Yennefer of Vengerberg.
你似乎知道很多事
You seem to know a great many things.
如果我说得不对 请跟我说
Then tell me when I reach a mistruth.
叶妮芙在艾瑞图萨待得越久 兄弟会就越强
The longer Yennefer stays at Aretuza, the stronger the Brotherhood will be.
我们就更可能抵抗威胁大♥陆♥的力量
The more likely we'll be able to hold off the powers that threaten the Continent.
你有没有被魔法的艺术吸引过 杰洛特?
Have you… ever been attracted by the art of sorcery, Geralt?
你有没有考虑过和她一起留在这里?
-Hmm. -Have you considered joining her here?
想要保护你心中所爱
If you want to protect what you love,
那就在即将到来的战斗中 加入我们这一边
join our side in the battle to come.
孩子的安全无法持久
The child will not remain safe for long,
你这样被动行事救不了她
and your… passivity will be no weapon with which to save her.
我的中立真是让所有人都无法忍♥受啊
It is incredible how much my neutrality outrages everyone.
不是向我提出协议
How it subjects me to offers of pacts and agreements
就是来教育我 一定要作出选择并加入正确的一方
and lectures of the necessity of making a choice
就是来教育我 一定要作出选择并加入正确的一方
and joining the right side.
在这场游戏中 我不是你的平等伙伴
I am not your equal partner in this game.
所以我只能拒绝 并继续走我自己的路
So, no, I shall continue on my path.
兵来将挡 水来土掩
I shall respond to events.
我会适应这变化的世界
I'll adapt with the world as it changes.
我明白 猎魔人
I understand, witcher. But adapting may not be enough.
但仅仅适应也许是不够的
I understand, witcher. But adapting may not be enough.
你要知道 只有一个办法 你才不会失去她
Just know there is only one way you do not lose her.
如果我拒绝加入你这一边呢?
And if I refuse to join your side?
不论你去哪里 做什么
No matter where you go, what you do,
总会有敌人等着你
there will always be enemies waiting for you.
蒂莎娅说 他们当年学习魔法时曾经在一起
Tissaia mentioned they were together as young mages.
初恋
First love.
永远都忘不了 对吧?
Never goes away, does it?
不好意思
If you don't mind…
没事
No, not at all.
祝你明天秘密会议有好运气 猎魔人
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表