剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
Oh, she's as fair-weathered as the fog over this island.
特莉丝说得没错
Triss is right.
恐怕斯崔葛布说得也没错
Gods forbid, Stregobor too.
得让北方诸国的国王们 听从我们的意见 携手合作
We need to get the Northern kings to listen to us and work together.
他们决不愿看见 将他们处决大会付之一炬的女人
The last thing they'd want to see
他们决不愿看见 将他们处决大会付之一炬的女人
is the woman who set their execution party ablaze.
但你很爱护她
But you love her.
我觉得你的头脑还在挣扎
I think your mind is struggling to catch up
但你心中已经作出决定
with the decision your heart's already made.
你和我一起去评议会
You head the Council with me.
你有什么感觉?
How do you feel?
诸神知道你并不喜欢她
Gods know you weren't fond of her.
那是因为我们太像了
That's only because we have too much in common.
脾气坏
-Bad tempers. -Hmm.
冲动
Impetuousness.
遇事总想争个高下
The overwhelming need to win an argument.
而且我们还有一个共同点
And we have one other thing in common.
我们都爱你
Our love
我们都爱你
for you.
如果叶妮芙可以不计前嫌
If Yennefer can let go of the past,
我也可以
so can I.
这是什么?
-What's this? -An old superstition.
古老的迷信
-What's this? -An old superstition.
据说这些石头有保护的功效
The stones are rumored to have protective abilities.
你直接说想我不就行了?
You could just tell me you were thinking of me.
我会在苟斯·维伦和叶妮芙见面
I'll meet Yennefer at Gors Velen.
确保她不会带来麻烦
Make sure she's not bringing trouble.
我们绕道来了一片空地
Our detour was to a field.
以前这里有一座房♥子
A house used to stand here.
我的房♥子
My house.
我就是在这里长大的
This is where I grew up.
出去 姑娘!
Get out of there, girl!
我可以的!
I can do it!
一头猪多少钱?
How much for a pig?
这个畜生多少钱?
How much for this beast?
她是我们的女儿
She's our daughter!
她不是我的女儿
She's no daughter of mine.
你不能带我走!
You can't take me!
我不去!
I won't go.
我看你敢不看我!
Don't you dare take your eyes off me.
你别无选择
You do not have a choice.
我这一辈子有过巨大的力量
My whole life I've had so much power.
但我从来就不完美
But I've never been perfect.
我每一步都和蒂莎娅斗
I fought with Tissaia every step of the way.
当时我想要按我的方式去做
I wanted to do things my way.
那封信
That letter?
我不知道会不会欢迎我回艾瑞图萨
I don't know if I'll be welcomed back to Aretuza.
像你一样 我曾选择插手干预
Like you, I once chose to interfere.
我放了一个囚犯
I set a prisoner free.
结果导致整个北方与兄弟会对立
And in doing so, I set the entire North against the Brotherhood.
兄弟会里也相互对立
And the Brotherhood against each other.
酒馆挂着的那些尸体
Those bodies hanging at the tavern.
那些被处决的人
All those executions.
整个大♥陆♥都在为这样的后果付出代价
The whole Continent is paying the consequences.
包括你在内
And you.
都因我而起
Because of me.
光是拥有混沌能量是不够的
It's not enough to possess Chaos.
你和我
You and I,
必须学会控制它
we must learn to control it.
这是力量的本质所在
That is the essence of power.
这样我们才能移走群山
That is how we will move mountains.
同心协力
Together.
来吧
Come along,
希瑞
Ciri.
你好
Hello?
你已经离开那里了 你安全了
You're out of that place now. You're safe.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我早就知道你会来救我
I knew you'd come for me.
你怎么知道的?
And how'd you know that?
因为你每次都会来救我
Because you always do.
命运将我们绑在一起
We're tied by destiny.
你是谁?
Who are you?
别傻了 杰洛特
Don't be silly, Geralt.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
我是希瑞
I'm Ciri.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表