剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
We should have taught you about consequences.
后果只是不作为的借口
Consequences are just an excuse not to act.
甚至是见死不救的借口
Even when someone's going to be killed.
你没看到那孩子的眼神
You didn't see that child's eyes.
我当时不得不…
-I had to do what I did-- -No, you chose to interfere.
不 是你自己选择要插手
-I had to do what I did-- -No, you chose to interfere.
艾尔兰德的那个信使
That messenger in Ellander, his fate is a mystery.
他的命运是一个谜
That messenger in Ellander, his fate is a mystery.
但我知道这里会发生什么
But I know what will happen here.
多米尼克·霍夫纳尔 将派他的表弟雷欧·邦纳特来这里
Dominik Houvenaghel will send his cousin Leo Bonhart here
寻求以金钱或鲜血来弥补损失
to recuperate his losses with money or with blood.
没死的村民将被强征入伍
The townspeople who do survive will be conscripted to fight
参加即将到来的战争
against the war that's looming on the horizon,
到时候他们会死于战场
where they'll die on the battlefield.
前提是疾病或饥饿 没有先一步夺走他们的生命
If disease or starvation doesn't claim them first.
你救了一个人
You saved one,
后果可能是一百人因此而死
and the consequence has likely damned a hundred others in exchange.
如果我不能采取行动改变未来 看到未来还有什么意义?
What is the point in me seeing the future if I can't do anything to change it?
好吧 你怎么会明白呢? 你想要什么就有什么
Well, why would you understand? You see what you want, you make it happen.
弹一下手指 群山都会移走
You snap your fingers, mountains move.
男人们都拜倒在你的石榴裙下
Men bend to your will.
你怎么会知道 为掌控自己人生而斗争是什么样呢?
How would you know what it's like to fight for control of your life?
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
继续买♥♥东西?
More shopping?
不是 我的丑丫头
No, my ugly one.
我们绕个道
We're taking a detour.
你为什么这么叫我?
Why do you call me that?
因为我答应说以后会以真诚待你
Because I promised I'd be sincere with you from here forward.
来吧 我要让你看看真正的我
Come along.
来吧 我要让你看看真正的我
I want to show you who I really am.
我的剑他妈去哪儿了?
Where's my fucking sword?
你根本就不是他妈精灵!
You're not even a fuckin' elf.
但你会像精灵一样死去
But you'll die like one.
你会为此付出代价
You'll pay for this, Nilfgaardian scum.
尼弗迦德渣滓
You'll pay for this, Nilfgaardian scum.
起来
Get up.
起来 老朋友
Get up, old friend.
谢谢你救我
Thanks for the save.
你救过我好多次
You've gotten my back more than a few times.
我当然应当报答你
It's my duty to pay back the favor.
你来这里干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
法兰茜丝卡总是在胡说什么预言
Francesca spouts her nonsense
法兰茜丝卡总是在胡说什么预言
about prophecies, Hen Ichaer,
上古之血
about prophecies, Hen Ichaer,
而松鼠党却在劫掠补给中死去
while the Scoia'tael die pillaging supplies.
就为了让我们不被饿死或冻死
All so we don't die from hunger and frost.
我还以为你们尖耳朵都迷信
I thought all you pointies were superstitious.
你不相信上古之血的传奇?
Don't believe the legend of Elder Blood?
拜托
Please.
我的族人建设文明的时候
My people were building civilizations
你们钝耳朵王八蛋 还以为打雷是诸神在放屁
while you blunt-eared bastards still thought thunder was the gods passing wind.
你们钝耳朵王八蛋 还以为打雷是诸神在放屁
I believe in facts.
我相信事实
I believe in facts.
事实是法兰茜丝卡的上古之血 是一个来自辛特拉的女孩
The fact is, Francesca's Hen Ichaer is a girl from Cintra.
辛特拉?
Cintra?
我亲眼见过她
I saw her with my own eyes.
看来这位公主是精灵的救星
Apparently, the princess is the savior of elvenkind.
我坚持不下去了 卡西尔
I can't do it anymore, Cahir.
我不能老带着我的手下 为我自己都不信的事业去死
I can't keep leading my men to die for a cause I don't believe in.
所以你回来了
Ah. That's why you came back.
我之前提议由你来领导精灵 你考虑了这个方案
You've considered my proposal to take charge of the elves.
是的
Aye.
但有一件事我还是不明白
But… there's one thing I still don't understand.
你
You. You were Emhyr's top general.
你曾是恩希尔最顶尖的将领
You. You were Emhyr's top general.
现在他却派你 到战线的最后方袭击车队
Now he's sent you to raid caravans on the arse end of the battle lines
你还每天都被打得满地找牙
while getting the high holy shit kicked out of you every day.
我不明白
I don't get it.
如果他是你口中的那个智者
If he's a wise man, as you say,
为什么他会浪费你这样的天赐人才?
why the hell's he wasting gods-given talent like yours?
我背叛了他
I betrayed him.
欺骗了他
Lied to him.
他把他最神圣的任务交托给我 我却没有完成
He trusted me to fulfill his most sacred mission, and I failed.
所以你打算继续自我惩罚
So your plan is to keep paying penance until you're killed by Northern troops?
直到死在北方军队刀下?
So your plan is to keep paying penance until you're killed by Northern troops?
他一定很厉害 居然能让你如此愚忠
He must be quite a man to inspire such cock-eyed loyalty.
朋友 你的手下也同样忠诚于你
Oh, friend, your men hold you in the same regard,
即便你是一个又老又丑又傲慢的混♥蛋♥
even if you are an old, ugly, arrogant prick.
确实老
Bold.
如果我答应你的提议 推♥翻♥法兰茜丝卡
Well, if I agree to your proposal,
如果我答应你的提议 推♥翻♥法兰茜丝卡
what does overthrowing Francesca say about my loyalty?
那我的忠诚又从何说起呢?
what does overthrowing Francesca say about my loyalty?
加勒廷
Gallatin,
曾与我并肩作战的战士中 你是最出色的之一
you are one of the finest soldiers I've ever fought beside.
白色火焰会明白
The White Flame will see it.
是你而不是法兰茜丝卡 将帮助他拿下北方
You will help him take the North, not Francesca.
他值得我效忠
He earned my loyalty.
她值得你效忠吗?
Has she earned yours?
有一个很好笑的笑话 想听吗?
You wanna hear a good joke?
我天生就有多数人无法想象的法力
I was born
我天生就有多数人无法想象的法力
with more power than most could comprehend.
学会了让混沌能量听我使唤
Learned to bend Chaos to my will.
原本可以青春永驻
Designed to live forever young
美艳动人
and beautiful
生活在王庭 高高在上
in the upper echelons of the court.
但却要在这酒窖里死去
Only to die here
但却要在这酒窖里死去
in a wine cellar
和你们一起
with all of you.
-知道你们术士的问题是什么吗? -是什么?
-You know the problem with you mages? -What?
你们太他妈一本正经了
You're too bloody serious.
-没错 -确实如此
-Yeah. -'S true.
-没错 -确实如此
Yeah!
是的 通过支持腐♥败♥王国
Yeah, helping the Brotherhood keep their power
来帮助兄弟会保持权力 是一项正经工作
by proppin' up rotten kingdoms is serious work.
等尼弗迦德接手之后就不一样了
Won't be the case when Nilfgaard takes over.
-为什么? -术士对恩希尔来说没用
-Why? -Emhyr has no use for the mages.
你不就是例子吗?
Case in point.
要是我能出去
If I ever get out of here,
我会用更聪明的方法玩这场游戏
I'll play that game much smarter.
我有一次看见一个男人想逃走
I saw a man try to escape once.
他们就派很多狗去抓他
They sent the dogs after him.
把他四肢都扯断了
Tore him limb from limb.
你死了之后 皇帝才会赦免你 亲爱的
The Emperor only absolves you
你死了之后 皇帝才会赦免你 亲爱的
once you're dead, love.
哎
Hey.
哎
Hey!
又一个!
We got another one.
怎么回事?
What--
把他装进袋子里 兄弟们会帮我把他扔出去
Put him in the bag. The lads will help me throw him out.
拜托
Oh, come on.
请再来一首
One more. Please.
收起你的话语
你的凝视将火焰点燃
他们说:“继续好好相处”
但我毫无意愿
无需过多言语
嘴唇原本有更好的用处
不是想要 而是需要
不理会别人说什么而是高歌♥一曲
最伟大的歌♥曲
由未出口的情话谱出
对他们 我已受够
有了你 我已满足
有了你 我已足够
我已足够
你们喜欢的话 现在可以鼓掌了
You can all applaud me now if you like.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表