剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
希瑞就多一天危险
is another that Ciri's in danger.
你躲着全世界
Just because you're hiding from the world
不代表我也得躲
doesn't mean that I have to.
好吧
Fine.
去吧
Go.
Wait!
我不想听
I don't wanna hear it.
你误会了
You've got it wrong.
我不害怕离开
I'm not scared to leave.
我害怕自己会怎么对待他们
I'm scared of what I'd do to them…
那些伤害过我的人
the people who hurt me, if-- if I did.
我知道这种恐惧
I know that fear.
他们的水 本应让你忘记以前的事
Their waters are supposed to make you forget.
看来在我身上也不管用
Guess they didn't work on me either.
这东西有没有让你想起 你失去的哪个人?
Does it remind you of someone you lost?
看起来是个重要物件
It looks important.
让我想起我杀掉的一个人
It reminds me of someone I killed.
我总是努力避免冲突
I've always tried to stay above the fray.
怪物 -屠夫!
Monster! -Butcher!
什么事都不去管
To shut everything out.
但命运总有办法逼我动手
And life always finds a way to force my hand.
Witcher! You take the wrong ones!
或者逼你作出选择
Or forcing you to make a choice.
我明白
I know.
不论他们对你做了什么
Whatever they did to you…
我希望他们付出代价
I hope they pay.
说得好像真会恶有恶报似的
Like the world works that way.
蒂莎娅
Tissaia.
蒂莎娅 看我
Tissaia, look at me.
我刚收到消息 瑞达尼亚和科德温又输了一场战斗
I just got word. Redania and Kaedwen lost another battle.
你什么时候开始关心军队动向了?
Since when have you cared about movement of troops?
如今我要为每一名士兵的生命负责 当然要关心
Since I became responsible for the death of each and every soldier.
战争无法避免
This war was inevitable.
是吗?
Was it?
你原本可以将希瑞的项上人头 献给各国国王以获取支持
You could've handed Ciri's head over to the kings on a platter to win support.
但你没有这样做
But you didn't.
是的
No.
我决不可能做出这样的事
No, I could never have done that.
你的痛 我感同身受
Your pain is my pain.
我的痛 你感同身受
My pain is your pain.
他们让我们牺牲这么多
They make us sacrifice so much.
这是学习魔法的代价
The cost of learning magic.
当年我来艾瑞图萨时
When I came to Aretuza,
如果女术士怀孕 就会被赶出去
if a sorceress fell pregnant, she was kicked out.
男人们说:“这是不够忠诚的表现”
"Divided loyalties," said the men.
于是我让他们不能再轻视我们
So I made them take us seriously.
施咒不是为了更容易地获得混沌能量
The enchantment was never about clearer access to Chaos.
而是为了赢得一席之地
It was about getting a seat at the table.
兄弟会居然说我大胆
And the Brotherhood, they called me bold.
我当时太绝望了
I was just desperate.
然后就继续不断犯错
The first of many mistakes.
别说了
Stop it.
看看周围 都没了
Look around, it's all gone.
忘记这些事吧 去布洛克莱昂
Forget this, go to Brokilon.
与猎魔人再续前缘
Salvage what you can with the witcher.
杰洛特去找人帮忙了
Geralt's getting help.
我的关注点在这里 在希瑞身上
My focus is here, on Ciri.
丢下希瑞去找他 就是我的失败
If I go to him without her, I've failed.
还有许多更大的失败
There are worse failures.
别再和我说这些自怨自艾的鬼话
Spare me the self-loathing bullshit.
别再顾影自怜
This feeling sorry for yourself,
别再因为威戈佛特兹而质疑你自己
and letting Vilgefortz make you question who you are.
你不是这样的人!
This isn't you!
我了解你
I know you.
了解你的内心
At your core.
我做了那么多事 遭了那么多苦
Everything I've done, everything that's been done to me,
我能活下来 都是因为你的信念
I've survived because of your faith.
你是我见过的最坚强的人
You are the strongest force I've ever known.
不要忘记你的坚强
Remember your strength.
你是蒂莎娅·德·维瑞斯 你是我们的母亲
You are Tissaia de Vries, you are our mother,
我们需要你
and we need you.
我需要你
I need you.
该去参加学生们的葬礼了
The service for the novices. It's time.
去吧
Go.
我把自己收拾一下再过去
I'll collect myself and come along.
谢谢你
Thank you.
关于混沌能量 我们最先学到的一课…
One of the first things we learn about Chaos…
就是它总会有后果
is that it always has consequences.
魔法是有代价的
There is a cost to this magic.
最终我们都必须付出代价
And eventually, we all must pay.
它不是天赐的礼物
It is not a gift.
而是交换
It is a trade.
这样的交换常常会让我们进入黑暗
And often, that trade leads us to dark places.
但总会有亮点
But there are always bright spots.
当你的老师 是我一生中最大的亮点
Teaching you has been the biggest bright spot of my life.
我很希望 能陪你走过人生的下一段旅程
And I would love to see you through the next leg of your journey.
我知道你一定会活得精彩 我的女儿
I know you will do great things, my daughter.
但恐怕事与愿违
But I'm afraid I cannot.
我必须付出代价
There is a cost I must pay.
有时候 一朵花
Sometimes a flower…
只是一朵花
is just a flower.
它对我们最大的贡献
And the best thing it can do for us
就是凋零
is die.
杰洛特
Geralt.
阿叶?
Yen?
你来了
You came.
是我啊
It's me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我没找到她
I don't have her.
别这么说!
No.
这是我的错
It's my fault.
我被威戈佛特兹打败
I let Vilgefortz beat me.
我没能保护她
I couldn't protect her.
他把我所爱的一切都毁了
He's destroyed everything I love.
蒂莎娅
Tissaia.
她死了
She's gone.
我知道这不公平
I know it's not fair, but…
但我真的很生她的气
I'm so angry with her.
我们现在还有谁?
Who do we have now?
我们有你 阿叶
We have you, Yen.
我会找到希瑞
I will find Ciri.
那些术士不能没有你
Those mages can't do this without you.
这不公平
It's not fair.
我需要你把我治好 阿叶
I need you to heal me, Yen.
树精们尽了全力 但是… -有些伤 魔法治不了
The dryads did what they could, but-- -There are some wounds magic can't heal.
我知道
I know.
我会让威戈佛特兹付出代价
I will make Vilgefortz pay.
我不管他是不是皇帝
And I don't care if he's an emperor,
我也会让恩希尔付出代价
I'll make Emhyr pay too.
告诉我 这不是你我最后一次见面
Tell me this isn't the last time I'll see you.
告诉我
Say it.
我需要你 杰洛特
I need you, Geralt.
我也需要你 阿叶
I need you too, Yen.
得有人付出代价
Someone's got to pay.
对 必须付出代价!
Gah! Yes, yes. A price must be paid.
诸神啊 果然没错 你来了!
Gods, it's true. You're here!
你还活着!
You're alive!
噢 这画不错
Oh, that's fine work.
确实画得不错
No, that's fine work indeed. Mmm.
把我担心坏了 他们不该把你抛下
I was worried sick. They should never have left you.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表