剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
你醒了
You're awake.
状态还是这么好
And pleasant as ever.
猎魔人 没有
No, witcher.
没有尼弗迦德的消息 也没有女孩的消息
No news of Nilfgaard or the girl.
是的 我没问他们
And no, I didn't ask.
问错问题的话 他们会把你吊死
Ask the wrong question, they'll string you up.
那我们每天还怎么愉快地聊天呢?
And then how would we have these… lovely daily chats?
松鸡
Grouse.
特地为你抓的
Caught especially for you.
我又不想吃
I don't want it.
可不是嘛
Of course you don't.
不知感恩的白眼狼
Ungrateful twat.
还是不吃吗?
Still won't eat?
你们这样帮他真的值得吗?
You're sure this one deserves your help?
让我们来决定吧
Let us decide that.
我们帮你的时候如此
Same as we decided for you,
你让我们收留松鼠党的时候 也是如此
and the Scoia'tael you've asked us to take in.
我永远不会对你颐指气使 米尔瓦
I will never command you, Milva.
也不会让你回到过去的恐惧之中
Nor return you to the horrors of your past.
但你确实应当报答我们
But you do owe a debt.
别让他死掉
Keep him alive.
他为什么这么特别?
Why is he so special?
保护迷失灵魂的人 不止你一个
You are not the only one who protects lost souls.
许多人保护他人 自己却也是破碎的
Many that do are broken themselves.
听说有人在路上看见 一辆尼弗迦德皇家马车
I just heard a Nilfgaardian royal carriage has been seen traveling.
恩希尔再过多久会抓到她?
How long until Emhyr has her?
我也不知道
Your guess is as good as mine.
我们怎么办 杰洛特?
What are we gonna do, Geralt?
帮我起来
Help me up.
慢一点
All right, take it easy.
停! -让他躺着吧 诗人
Stop! -Let him be, bard.
他背部受伤了 你看看他的腿
Easy-- -He broke his back. And look at his leg.
我说了多少次 在你伤情好转之前 不能离开
Like I've been saying, you can't leave unless you get better.
除非你让我们帮助你 否则你不会好转
And you won't get better unless you let us help you.
你需要更多疗愈水和充足的休息
You need more healing waters and plenty of rest.
松鸡要吗?
Grouse?
给我吧
Give me the damn grouse.
现在你倒要了
Oh, now you want it.
你们俩之间的感觉非常奇怪
There's a very weird energy between you two.
我并不想对他们的工作指手画脚
I don't wanna tell them how to do their jobs,
不过确定这些医师…
but are we sure that these healers are…
是有资质的吧?
…qualified?
哎 你还好吗?
Hey. Are you all right?
疗愈水不管用
The waters weren't successful.
疗愈水是给自然生物用的 不是给变种人用的
They're meant for natural beings, not mutants.
收拾一下 我们明天早上就走 -好的 嗯
Pack up. We leave in the morning. -Good, yeah.
要不还是等你的腿不再流脓再出发?
Uh, might I suggest we wait until your leg pus stops visibly oozing first?
你这个样子不可能走着穿过森林
You're in no shape to walk across the forest,
更别说穿过整个大♥陆♥
much less the Continent!
你这样能握得住剑吗?
Can you even hold the damn sword?
你不拦着他吗?
Are you gonna stop him?
几个月来 我一直跟他说
I've been telling him for months
要为自己考虑 而不是一心只想着希瑞
he needs to think about himself, not just Ciri.
噢 这么说你也不是毫无用处? -但是我错了
Oh, so you're not completely useless? -But I was wrong.
保护她 保护他的家人 是他的本性
Protecting her, protecting his family, it's who he is.
要想拦住他的话 我得杀了他才行
I'd have to kill him to stop him.
即便以他现在的这副鬼样子
And even in this sorry-arse state,
我敢肯定 他还是能轻而易举拧断我的脖子
I'm pretty sure he could snap me like a toothpick,
所以还是免了
so no.
我不拦他
I'm not gonna stop him.
如果他需要我帮忙的话
If he needs my help,
我会全力以赴
he has it.
你们俩都是他妈疯子!
So you're both fucking lunatics!
你真觉得自己能去找女孩了?
You really think you're ready to go find your girl?
要是真打 你已经死了
'Cause you'd be dead now.
放!
Let it off!
Go ahead!
克拉茨·安·克莱特
Crach an Craite!
Oi, oi, treacle!
So it's definitely you, then!
东史凯利格群岛没有希瑞的踪迹
There's no sign of Ciri in the Eastern Skelligens.
你舰队的其他船只有消息吗?
Any news from the rest of your fleet? - Oh, good!
她没死 我能感觉到
I'm not-- -She's not dead, I can feel it.
嗯 哪怕没死也不见得好到哪里去
Aye, but the alternative's not much better.
南方有传言说 希瑞正在去尼弗迦德的路上
There's a rumor bubbling up in the South that Ciri's heading to Nilfgaard.
Come on!
她决不可能自愿去
Well, she'd never go willingly.
威戈佛特兹
Vilgefortz.
一个变节的艾瑞图萨术士
An Aretuzan mage gone rogue.
一定是他在把她送去恩希尔那里
He's taking her to Emhyr.
听我说 法庭想要和谈
Listen, the tribunal wants to patter on about peace talks.
如果希瑞站在尼弗迦德那一边
If Ciri's siding with Nilfgaard,
我们就必须加入
we're obliged to join.
你们愿意为尼弗迦德而战? -怎么可能?
You'd fight for Nilfgaard? -Fuck, no!
至少不会是自愿的
At least, not willingly.
但是希瑞也是布鲁格公主
But Ciri's also Princess of Brugge
还是一大堆附庸国的公主
and a shit ton more vassals.
那些软弱的领主不会全力作战
Those butterball lords, they won't put up a fight.
如果希瑞与尼弗迦德联手
If Ciri joins Nilfgaard,
整个大♥陆♥都会改朝换代
the whole Continent shifts.
我会先找到希瑞
I'll get to her before then.
这样的话 这鬼扯的投降谈判可能会停
Well, then, maybe this horseshit surrender talk stops.
你知道威戈佛特兹把她藏在哪里吗?
You know where this Vilgefortz has got her stowed?
希瑞?
Ciri?
希瑞 你在这里吗?
Ciri, are you here?
诸神啊!
Oh, gods!
这里发生了什么事?
What happened here?
这些是我们的姑娘
These are our girls.
比杰洛特描述的情况更糟糕
It's worse than Geralt described.
如果你们要找威戈佛特兹
If you're looking for Vilgefortz,
他已经走了
he's gone.
我们要找希瑞
We're looking for Ciri.
那我就帮你们省点时间吧
Then I'll save you the time.
我已经搜过城♥堡♥ 空空如也
I've searched the castle. It's empty.
什么样的魔法能做到这样?
What kind of magic can do this?
我们没练过这种
None we've ever practiced.
见都没见过
None like any we've ever seen.
我们之前怎么会 没看透威戈佛特兹的真面目?
How did we not see it? Who Vilgefortz really was.
我们之中有人早看透了
Some of us did.
我们所有人一起 才能逆转这个咒语
It'll take all of us to reverse this spell.
齐心协力
Together.
我们应该帮她们
They deserve that.
妮莎
Nissa.
伊娃
Eva.
伊丽莎白
Elisabet.
愿她们安息
May they have peace.
我们快走吧 离这里越远越好
I want to get as far away from here as possible.
这样不对
This isn't right.
想留下的话 你就留下 我得回崔托格
Stay, if you like. I have to get back to Tretogor.
别走!
Stop!
我们不能就这么把她们留在那里!
We can't just leave them there!
应该将她们好生安葬
They deserve a proper burial.
向她们致敬
To honor them.
将她们铭记
To remember them.
现在你们想起来要铭记她们了
Now you're going to remember them.
随你如何责骂我们
Berate us all you want.
但这些女孩是在瑞达尼亚这里被杀害
But these girls were killed here, in Redania.
威戈佛特兹在你眼皮子底下 做了这样的事
Vilgefortz did it under your nose.
如果她在艾瑞图萨好好照顾她们
Yes, and he wouldn't have brought them here if she had
他不可能把她们带来这里
looked after them properly at Aretuza.
你总是苦苦支撑着兄弟会
You always propped up the Brotherhood,
它对于保护混沌能量至关重要
its importance in protecting Chaos.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表