剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
这是什么?
What is this? What…
我一直在跟着你走?
You're who I've been following?
你是独角兽
You're a unicorn.
叶妮芙说你是真的 但我之前从来都不相信
Yennefer said you were real, but I never believed her.
你救了我
You saved me.
你比书上描绘的小一些
You're smaller than they make you out to be in the books.
不准碰 明白了
No touching. Understood.
等一下!
Wait!
小马!
Little Horse!
小马!
Little Horse!
你去哪儿了?
Where'd you go?
小马!
Little Horse!
现在别人怎么找得到我啊?
How will anyone find me now?
没人会找到我
No one's going to find me.
我是不是快疯了?
Am I going mad?
我什么都看不见!
I can't see anything!
你永远迷失了
You're lost forever.
你会饿死
You're going to starve… starve…
我快疯了
I'm going mad.
想象出现了独角兽
Imagining unicorns.
我他妈吃需要吃东西!
I need some fucking food!
我坚持不下去了!
I can't do this anymore.
等一下!
Wait!
终于有东西吃了!
Food!
这可不是公主该做的事啊
That's certainly no way for a princess to behave.
母亲
Mother.
我的希瑞菈
My Cirilla.
你要是在这里就好了
I wish you were here.
我好想你
I've thought about you so much.
我会梦见你
I've dreamt about you.
我们要是有更多时间相处就好了 -我知道
We should have had more time. -I know.
你一辈子努力去寻找自己的归宿
You've spent your whole life trying to find a place where you belong.
但是
And yet…
你走到了这番田地
here you are.
又一次被抛弃
Abandoned once more.
我没有被抛弃
I wasn't abandoned.
杰洛特说会找到我
Geralt said he'll find me.
任何事都不是你的错 对吧?
Nothing's ever your fault, is it?
你所爱的人 你身边的人
Your loved ones, the people in your life,
都希望竭尽全力对你好
they all want to do their best by you.
但你还嫌不够 -什么?
But it's not enough, I'm afraid. -What?
别装傻 希瑞菈 你心里很清楚
Don't play stupid, Cirilla. You know this in your soul.
他们是我的家人 他们爱我
They're my family. They love me.
我和你父亲也爱你
As did your father and I.
我的孩子啊
But you, my child…
但是你是不可承受之重
are a heavy weight to bear.
你为什么这么说?
Why are you saying all this?
我能想象
I can only imagine
杰洛特看见你跑进塔内 一定如释重负
how relieved Geralt was to see you run into that tower.
仔细想想 也许你是所有人都无法承受的负担
Perhaps, when you get down to it, you are too much for everyone.
不 你不了解我!
No, you don't know me! - …too much for everyone…
你抛弃了我!
You abandoned me!
你没带上我 就上了那艘船 !
You went on that boat, and you didn't take me with you!
为什么?
Why?
我看见你了 小王八蛋!
I see you, you little fucker!
我感觉不太好
I don't feel so good.
又一次被抛弃
Abandoned, once more… abandoned…
杰洛特和叶妮芙需要我
Geralt and Yennefer need me.
他们死了
They didn't survive…
想听故事吗?
Would you like a story?
你是无法承受的负担 -杰洛特和叶妮芙需要我
You are too much… -Geralt and Yennefer need me.
去你应该去的地方 醒醒 希瑞菈!
Find a place where you belong. -Geralt… -Wake up, Cirilla!
你做了什么啊?
What have you done?
不可承受之重
Heavy weight to bear… -Pathetic…
又一次被抛弃
Abandoned once more…
你不知道自己在哪里吗?
Heavy… -You know where you are?
伸出手就行
Just reach out…
啊?
What--
给你一点建议
A tip.
不要吃蜥蜴
Don't eat the lizards. - …lizards…
有毒
They're poison.
这是哪里?
Where am I?
你是谁?
Who are you?
问得好
Good questions. - …questions…
我是过去 而这是未来
I am the past, and this is the future.
…the future…
好吧 是未来的一种可能性
Well, a possible one. -…possible one…
这不是我第一次看见未来
It's not the first time I've seen the future.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
你可能慢慢会知道
You may come to know it.
就像我说的 这是一种可能性
Like I said, it's a possibility.
可能是许多未来的其中一个 都看你如何抉择
Could be one of many futures. -…possible… -It all depends on what you decide.
我快疯了
I'm going insane.
强大的女性向来会被贴上疯子的标签
Powerful women have been labelled insane since the dawn of time.
这种话是胡扯
It's bullshit.
一向如此 未来亦然
Always has been, always will be.
历史不断重演
History repeating itself… -…repeating itself…
这是你我的共同之处 都是疯狂的公主
Something we have in common. Both insane princesses,
都被原本应当保护我们的人抛弃
abandoned by the people who were supposed to protect us,
而且都被家人害得好惨
and royally fucked over by our families.
不过至少你的家人还比较识相 知道自己去死
At least yours had the decency to die on their own.
而我的家人还得让我去杀
I had to kill mine.
你杀了自己的家人?
You killed your family? - …father…
主要是杀我那个辜负我的父亲
Most importantly, my father, the failure. -…failure…
说实话 主要是体制辜负了我
Honestly, it was the system that failed me most.
父亲只是轮子上的一根辐条
Father was just a spoke in a wheel
而这轮子已经转了许多世代
that had been rolling for generations.
你觉得会改变吗?
Do you think it'll ever change?
好问题还真不少啊
More good questions! -…questions…
历史会重演多少遍?
How many more times will history have to repeat itself?
轮子上的一根辐条
A spoke in a wheel… spoke in a wheel…
我能跟你说一件事吗?
Can I tell you something?
我想我有改变局势的能力
I think I have the power to change things.
有这种感觉的 你不是第一个
You're not the first person to feel that way.
…not the first…
但是朋友
But you, my friend,
…friend… friend… friend…
你可能是最后一个
…you could be the last.
…could be the last… the last…
你去哪儿了?
Hello?
在吗?
Hello?
不要啊
Please.
求你不要抛弃我
Please don't abandon me.
我觉得不太舒服 小马
I don't feel so good, Little Horse.
维瑟米尔管这里叫“煎锅”
Vesemir called this the Frying Pan.
现在我明白为什么了
Now I understand why.
能让我摸摸你吗?
Will you let me pet you?
我得确定你是真的
I need to know you're real.
好 对了 你要干什么?
Fine. What do you want, anyway?
哎 等一下!
Hey, wait!
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
等等我!
Wait!
你就是想要带我来看这里?
Is this what you wanted to show me?
小马 我走不动了
Little Horse, I can't keep going.
混沌能量
Chaos.
在地里
In the earth.
空气
The air.
水
The water.
这里有一条水脉
There's a vein here.
是真的!
Oh, it's real!
来 你一定也渴了 喝吧
Come, you must be thirsty too. Drink.
谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表