剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
进去吧 好好观赏
In you go. Enjoy. In you go.
继续往前走
Enjoy the show. Enjoy the show.
好好看表演
Enjoy the show. Enjoy the show.
来 快!
Come on, hurry up!
小心
Careful. These beasts are notoriously unpredictable.
这些野兽出了名不可预测
Careful. These beasts are notoriously unpredictable.
我打了很多 所以很清楚
I've fought enough of them to know.
-这笼子看起来很小 -可能是石化蜥蜴幼崽
- That cage looks small. - Maybe it's a baby basilisk.
那就是抢钱了 能有多恐怖?
That would be a rip-off. How scary could that be?
会令你大吃一惊
You'd be surprised.
它们不可预测
They are unpredictable.
不可预测就意味着会有麻烦
And unpredictable means trouble.
有点小麻烦又怎么了?
What's wrong with a little trouble?
我的生活中可有很多麻烦
A lot if you've lived my life.
似乎很有挑战性嘛
That sounds like a challenge.
女士们 先生们!
Ladies and gentlemen!
万蛇之王
The king of all serpents.
最稀罕的怪物
'Tis a most rare monster.
只有从小公鸡生下的蛋中才能孵出
Hatching from an egg only laid by a knavish cockerel, well!
狡猾的小公鸡 将自己的屁♥股♥献给另一只小公鸡
Who presents his rump to another…
动作就像一只发♥情♥的母鸡
in the manner of a horny hen!
哦哦哦!
Ooooh!
咕咕咕!
Cock-a-doodle-doo-ooh-ooh!
看!
Ta-da!
蛋还必须由101条毒蛇孵化
An egg that must be brooded
蛋还必须由101条毒蛇孵化
by a hundred and one venomous snakes.
亲爱的朋友们 保持距离
Good people, keep your distance.
光是它呼出的气就能让你中毒
Its breath alone could poison you.
那不是石化蜥蜴!
That's not a basilisk.
石化蜥蜴破壳而出时
When the basilisk hatches,
它会把蛇吞掉 吸掉它们的毒液
it devours the snakes, imbibing their venom.
当骑士用剑刺它时
And when a knight stabs it with his sword,
毒素会沿着剑刃而上 将骑士立刻毒死!
the poison runs up the blade, killing the knight…
毒素会沿着剑刃而上 将骑士立刻毒死!
Chhkk, chhkk! Outright.
这是最假的谎话
That is the falsest lie.
这是最真的事实
'Tis the truest truth.
所以只有让石化蜥蜴看到镜中的自己 才能将它杀死
That's why a basilisk can only be killed by seeing its reflection in the mirror.
-说得很对 先生 -别去
Quite right, sir!
不 你们都弄错了 这是一只翼龙
-Don't. -No, you're all wrong. This is a wyvern.
它还小而且在挨饿 因为你把它关在这个笼子里!
And it's young, and it's starving because you're keeping it in this cage!
听我说 亲爱的 如果你不喜欢我的表演
Listen, darlin', if you don't like my little show,
不如赶紧闭嘴滚!
why don't you just piss off and shut up?
哎 你这个小王八蛋!
Oi, oi, you little shit!
这女孩受吉安卡迪银行保护
This girl is under the protection of Giancardi Bank.
请记住这个名字 混♥蛋♥
Mind well the name, arsehole.
我的刀呢?
Where's my knife?
接住!
Here!
放开她 恶魔狗!
Get off of her, devil dog!
你救了我 勇敢的骑士!
You saved me, brave knight!
我们之中有一位英雄!
We have a hero in our midst!
-他救了我们所有人! -是嘛?
- He saved us all! - I did?
-是的! -我得离开这里
- I did! - I have to get out of here!
刚才太他妈牛了! 你看见我打那个人了吗?
That was fucking incredible! Did you see me hit that guy?
-叶妮芙会要了我的命 -我要被炒鱿鱼了 无所谓了!
- Yennefer will kill me. - I'll get fired, I don't even care!
我的钱他妈上哪儿去了?
-Where the fuck's my money? -I can travel.
-我可以旅行 可以打遍大♥陆♥无敌手! -我的钱呢?
-Kick arse through this fucking Continent! -Where's my money?
哎 麻烦!
Hey, trouble!
你刚才表现很出色
You were great in there.
真♥他♥妈♥的!
Fucking hell.
我得走了 谢谢你
I've gotta go. Thank you.
你去哪里?
-Where are you goin'? -And good luck kicking arse!
祝你揍人时交好运!
-Where are you goin'? -And good luck kicking arse!
[上古语]
[上古语]
你在哪里 叶妮芙?
Where are you, Yennefer?
[上古语]
又一个出走的 你已经玩够了 回宿舍吧
Another runaway. You've had your fun, novice.
又一个出走的 你已经玩够了 回宿舍吧
-Back to the dorms. -Get your hands off me!
放开我!
-Back to the dorms. -Get your hands off me!
叫我劳克斯-安蒂列老师
You will address me as Mistress Laux-Antille.
而且由于你不懂礼貌 罚你打扫厕所
And you'll clean the toilets for your impertinence.
后面交给我吧
I'll take it from here.
阿叶
Yen.
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
让我带的孩子来接受良好教育
Bringing my ward to get a proper education,
这显然是她亟需的
one she obviously sorely needs.
原谅她吧 丽塔
Forgive her, Rita.
这么说这就是那个女孩
So this is the girl.
别看她
Don't look at her.
看我
Look at me.
我看你敢不看我!
Don't you dare take your eyes off me.
这样介绍就够了吧
That's enough introductions.
作为她鲁莽行为的道歉 请允许我好好款待你们几位女士
As an apology for her impudence, allow me to treat you ladies to some luxury.
感谢诸神 我无聊死了
Thank gods, I'm bored.
我们去银鹭旅店泡澡吧?
Shall we take the waters at the Silver Heron?
别用美好的时光来威胁我
Don't threaten me with a good time.
把手放下 他是我的
Hands off. He's mine.
我可没打算用我的手
I wasn't planning on using my hands.
去他妈魔法 我们就待在这里吧
Fuck magic, let's stay here.
如果这地方关门 我就把他妈这座城市一把火烧光
If this place ever closes, I'll burn this fucking city to the ground.
来 姑娘
Here, girl!
这年头的学生真没用 不像我们当年
Novices these days are useless.
这年头的学生真没用 不像我们当年
- Mmm. - Not like when we were girls.
我不是让你拿酒来吗?
I told you to bring the wine.
都喝到这份儿上了 你居然还能尝出味道?
I'm surprised you can taste anything at this point.
你说我是酒鬼?
Are you calling me a lush?
酒鬼总比叛徒好
Better a lush than a traitor.
告诉我 叶妮芙
Tell me, Yennefer.
关于猎魔人的传言是真的吗?
Are the rumors about witchers true?
变异令猎魔人不举
That their mutations make them impotent?
-你和猎魔人睡? -太恐怖了 不是吗?
- You're fucking a witcher? - Atrocious, isn't it?
几乎和你的礼貌程度一样恐怖
-Almost as atrocious as your manners. -Mmm.
与其执着过去 不如放眼未来
Perhaps instead of dwelling on the past, focus our attention on the future.
我要的是红酒!
I wanted red!
给你
Here.
我们应该好好喝
We deserve a drink.
我们给各王国之间灭了这么多火
After all the fires we've been putting out between kingdoms.
可不是我们点的火
Fires we didn't start.
他妈的辛特拉公主
Damned Cintran princess.
她到底有什么特别?
- What's so special about her, anyway? - Mmm.
姑娘 酒!快点!
Girl, the wine! Now.
自己倒
Get it yourself.
我去吧 她只会惹乱子
She'll only screw it up.
而且我知道好东西在哪里
Besides, I know where the good stuff is.
-你什么毛病? -趁你还没捅大篓子 赶紧闭嘴
-What the hell is wrong with you? -Shut the fuck up.
-你什么毛病? -趁你还没捅大篓子 赶紧闭嘴
-Before you spoil everything. -I can't spoil something already rotten!
不用我捅娄子就已经腐烂不堪
-Before you spoil everything. -I can't spoil something already rotten!
这地方 这些女人 简直太可怕了!
This place, these women, it's horrible!
“这地方”?你在这里不是公主
"This place"? You're not a princess here.
你是低级别的学生 最好习惯其相应的待遇
You're a low-level novice. Get used to being treated like one.
放不下身段什么事也做不成
Entitlement will get you nowhere.
我不想做这些事
I don't want to do this.
我也不想做这些事
You know, I don't want to do this either.
明天我得夹着尾巴去兄弟会 祈求原谅
Tomorrow I'll be expected to crawl back to the Brotherhood,
明天我得夹着尾巴去兄弟会 祈求原谅
tail between my legs, begging for forgiveness.
我会这样去做
And I'll do it.
因为艾瑞图萨 是保护你免受追捕者伤害的最佳去处
Because Aretuza is my best hope of protecting you from those who hunt you.
是保我们安全的最好机会
Our best chance to be safe.
-人在屋檐下 不得不低头 -最后会怎么样?
-You have to go along to get along. -To what end?
如果我学不会如何控制法力
If I can't learn to control my powers, will you let Tissaia turn me into an eel?
你会让蒂莎娅把我变成一条鳗鱼吗?
If I can't learn to control my powers, will you let Tissaia turn me into an eel?
如果我真的成为 法力强大、学识渊博的艾瑞图萨术士
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表