剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
外面太危险了
It's too dangerous.
起码等天亮了再说
At least just wait 'til morning.
我宁愿去外面拼拼运气
I would rather take my chances out there
也不想跟你们这些混♥蛋♥待在这里
Than be stuck in here with you assholes!
这下好了
Great.
你有更好的出路 那就请便吧
You got a better idea out there, be my guest.
爸爸
Dad?
-乖儿子 -你找到妈妈了吗
- Hey, buddy. - Did you find mom?
古德温泽博士 诺拉和我准备去
Dr. Goodweather, Nora and I were just about
-检查之前发现的 -稍等一下
- to go over what we discovered... - Just a minute.
你没找到她是吗
You... didn't find her?
没有 不过我找到了她的手♥机♥
No. Look, I uh... I did find her phone.
可能是她掉了 这能说明什么
I guess she lost it. What does that mean?
我会继续找的 扎克
I'm not giving up, Zack.
可能因为手♥机♥丢了她才没给我们打电♥话♥
Maybe this is why she hasn't called.
-密♥码♥是1230 -我知道
- 1230. - I know it.
那是我们在费城的门牌号♥码
It was the street address at our place in Philly
那时我还在念医学院
when I was at medical school.
那是我们买♥♥的第一所房♥子
First place we bought together.
继续
Keep going!
继续
Keep going.
-继续拆啊 -怎么还有
- Keep going! - Come on!
-是你想要的吧 -妈妈 你开玩笑吧
- It's what you wanted, right? - Mom, seriously?
-后院 -什么
- Back deck. - What?
去后院看看
Check the back deck.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
-喜欢吗 -爱死了
- Do you like it? - I love it!
-被我骗到了吧 -是的
- I got you good, didn't I? - Yeah.
-生日快乐 小扎 -谢谢
- Happy birthday, Z. - Thanks so much.
你是最好的妈妈 我就喜欢蓝色
You're the best mom, ever! I love the blue.
这就是我想要的
It's exactly what I wanted...
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表