剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
I don't think we have any other choice.
这是金·肯特当时用的武器
This was the weapon Jim Kent chose to use.
你拿着他应该会很高兴
You would honor him by taking it.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你什么时候回来 -最晚日落时分
- When will you be back? - Sundown, absolute latest.
-那可是一整天 -我会尽快回来的
- That's the whole day! - Hopefully sooner.
那妈妈怎么办
What about mom?
我觉得当务之急是
I think the best thing is to
找到造成这一切
take out that
问题的根源 塞特拉基安先生做好了计划
the thing that's causing all this. Mr. Setrakian has a plan.
我明白 但为什么我不能和你一起去
I understand, but why can't I come with you?
我不知道会发生什么
I don't know what's out there. I,
我不能让你冒那个险 但在这里
I can't control that environment, but here,
你也见到塞特拉基安先生的地下室了
you've seen Mr. Setrakian's basement,
那就是个地堡
it's a fortress,
是个军械库 是最安全的地方
it's an armory. It's the most safe place
-你会安全的 -你注意安全 好吗
- I could imagine for you. - You'll be careful, right?
肯定
Of course.
我保证 同时 帮我看着点马丁内兹夫人
I promise. In the meantime, keep an eye on Mrs. Martinez.
不是应该反过来吗
Shouldn't that be the other way around?
本该是
Should be.
但你是管事的 待在地下室里
But you're in charge. You stay in the basement.
你俩都是 别让任何人看到你
Both of you. Don't let anybody see you.
好的
OK.
该走了
Time to go!
你很勇敢
You're brave.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
孩子 我的烟灰缸呢
Young boy! Where is my ashtray?
我不知道 不在这儿
I don't know, it's not here.
你拿去干什么了
What did you do with it?
我没碰它 诺拉回来可以帮你找
I didn't put it anywhere. Nora can help when she comes back.
我女儿在哪
Where is my daughter?
她和别人出去了
She went out with all the others.
她是去给我买♥♥烟了吗 我需要烟
Is she getting my cigarettes? I need my cigarettes.
看到没 我需要烟
See? I need cigarettes!
你不该 我妈说你不该抽烟
You shouldn't... My mom says you shouldn't smoke.
诺拉回来会给你找的
Nora will get you some when she comes back.
加快速度 快点
Let's haul ass! Come on!
-大家都在找乐子了 -人人为己
- Everybody's having fun now. - Every man for himself.
这就是血祖所期望的
That's what the Master is counting on.
跑跑跑
Run! Run! Run! Run!
快啊 妈妈 接电♥话♥
C'mon, Mama, pick up.
接电♥话♥啊 妈妈 求你了
Pick up, mama, please.
感谢您拨叫
Thank you for calling
哈莱姆医院服务中心
Harlem's Hospital Center.
如果您知道分机号♥...
If you know your party's extension...
能给我接通瓜达卢佩·埃利萨尔德吗
Yeah, can I speak to Guadalupe Elizalde, please?
有急事
It's an emergency.
请问是哪位
May I ask who's calling?
我是奥格斯汀·埃利萨尔德 她儿子
It's Augustine Elizalde, her son.
好的 你等等
Yeah, hold on.
好的
Ok.
埃利萨尔德先生 瓜达卢佩下午六点才会下班
Mr. Elizalde, Guadalupe's shift is until 6 pm.
现在这里一团糟
It's totally crazy here.
她说不定请假或早到了 我也不知道
She might have called in early or come here early, I don't know.
不过我没看到她
But I haven't seen her.
好吧 谢谢
OK. Thank you.
来人啊 救命啊
Somebody please! Help me!
放我出去
I need to get out of here!
救命
Help!
门被锁上了 救命啊
It's locked! Help me, please!
救命
Help me!
求你了
Please.
马丁内兹夫人
Mrs. Martinez!
你可来了 孩子
Oh, there you are, young boy.
钥匙呢 把钥匙给我
The keys! Give me the keys.
我爸爸把钥匙给了我 你想下楼吗
My dad gave me the keys. Do you want to go back downstairs?
我的女儿 我的诺拉
My daughter, my Nora,
他们把她带走了 我必须去救她
they've taken her. I must go to her!
不 她自己走的 她会回来的
No, she left on her own. She's coming back.
-他们都会回来的 -他们不会回来了
- They're all coming back! - They never come back! Never!
我们必须离开这儿
We must leave this place!
求你了
Please!
-我必须离开这 -如果我
- I need to get out of here! - If I...
如果我给你去搞点香烟
If I go get you cigarettes,
你能待在楼下好好等我吗
will you go downstairs and wait for me?
为什么要来世贸中心
Why the World Trade Center?
血祖会被人类悲恸的聚集地所吸引
The Master is drawn to places of great human misery.
他被痛苦吸引
He seeks out suffering.
返魂尸的味道
Eau de strigoi.
我觉得我们找对地方了
I think we're in the right place.
不入虎穴
"The cave you fear to enter...
焉得虎子
Holds the treasure that you seek."
天哪
Oh, God!
运气好的话 马丁内兹博士
With any luck, Dr. Martinez,
情况会比这个糟得多
it's gonna get a hell of a lot messier than this.
靠右走
Stay to the right!
第三轨[供电用]
The third rail.
不知道下面还有没有电 不过...
I don't know if it's live down here, but, uh...
那可有625伏的高压 还是别碰为妙
that's 625 volts; we don't want to find out.
这些人的身份只能靠这些东西来确认了
It's everything that defined these people.
我希望我的身份
Well, I hope I'm defined
不用只剩钱包和手表来确认
by more than just my wallet and my wristwatch.
你在这里看到的一切 都代表着某人的母亲
Everything you see represents somebody's mother,
-父亲 儿子 女儿 -别跟他废话了
- father, son, daughter. - Don't bother.
跟的是一辆灰色的福特或普利茅斯
Following either a gray Ford or a Plymouth...
我们正在追捕两位向南逃窜的白人男性
We're looking at two male Caucasians moving south...
你的手♥机♥能用吗 有信♥号♥♥吗
Does your phone work? Can you get a signal?
不能 我的也用不了
No, mine doesn't work either.
没有涂鸦了
No more graffiti.
这车站在911之后就废弃了
The station was abandoned after 9/11...
我怀疑在那之后就没人来过
Doubt anyone's been here since.
我是说 还是人类的人
Anyone still human that is.
它们在休息
They're nesting.
白天的时候 都这样
During daylight hours, always.
特别是刚变成这样的时候
Especially when first turned.
这种转化 对它们消耗很大
The, uh, transformation, it exhausts them.
好多脑袋要收割
That's a lot of necks to chop.
别
No.
解脱了它们
Releasing them...
血祖就会发现我们来了 关掉
would alert the Master to our presence. Switch off.
凯莉
Kelly?
伊弗 不是她
Eph, it's not her.
我们得继续前进
We must keep moving.
我该在家陪着你的 妈妈
I should have been there for you, Mama.
法瑞尔先生
Mr. Farrell...
你♥他♥妈♥是来收租的吗
you're here for the rent, puto?
看 这里的轨道是干净的
Look. The rails are clean here.
给工程车用的
Ah, service cars.
他们用废弃车站进行线路换向
They use the abandoned stations for turnarounds.
我对这些隧♥道♥了如指掌 这条线
I know these tunnels like the back of my hand. Now, this line
是建在原来1923年的老线之上的
was built on top of the old original 1923 line.
是啊 就像...
Yeah, it's like, uh...
古罗马或是耶路撒冷
ancient Rome or the City of David.
这声音就没停过 博士
We were hearing that the whole time, Doc.
不 这个不一样
No, no, this is different.
隧♥道♥会改变声音
These tunnels, they do strange things to sounds.
就像在小屋里低语 声音会被放大
You know, like whispering chambers.
懂吗
You know?
如果有列车来了 我们会知道的 好吗
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表