剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
血 族
第一季 第十集
32 小 时 前
17 小 时 前
15 小 时 前
「血族」前情提要
Previously on The Strain...
爸爸 发生什么事了
Dad, what's happening?
这是我们正在调查的一种传染病
This is part of the epidemic we've been investigating.
马特被感染了
Matt was infected.
你得告诉我
Now I need you to tell me:
你最后一次跟妈妈说话是什么时候
when was the last time you heard from your mother?
今天早上
This morning.
他们在吵架 因为你让我们去佛蒙特州
They were arguing about you because you told us to go to Vermont.
马特昨晚都没回家
Matt didn't even come home last night.
你知道爱尔德里奇·帕尔默是谁吗
Do you know who Eldritch Palmer is?
世上最具权势的人之一 我知道
One of the most powerful men in the world, yes.
他雇的我
He hired me.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我倾尽全力关闭了互联网
I worked my ass off to shut the internet down.
我们得找到血祖
We can get the Master.
他正在城里的某个地方构筑巢穴
He's nesting. Somewhere in the city.
但我需要你的帮助
But I need your help.
凯莉在哪儿
Where's Kelly?
凯莉又不知去向
Kelly's MIA all day.
扎克在哪儿 伊弗
Where's Zack, Eph?
他和我的同事在一起
He's with my colleagues.
这里不安全
It's not safe here.
是哦 在这么紧急的情况下
Right, right. In all your concerned state,
你们居然还有时间在地毯上来一发
you still find time to screw on the rug.
她说得没错 你必须尽快离开市区
She's serious. You have to get out of town as soon as possible.
你要敢伤害我朋友 我把你的心挖出来
Hey. You hurt my friend, I will cut your heart out.
我爱我妻子 她是我儿子的母亲
I love my wife. She's the mother of my son.
为了找到她我什么都会做
I'd do anything to find her.
曼哈顿 哈莱姆 东118街
太棒了
Yes!
该死
Aw, crap.
寻找凯莉·古德温泽的iPhone
米达街 公立学校
别啊 拜托 给点力嘛
No, come on! Please! Work!
太好了
Yes!
爸爸 快来
Dad! Dad, come here!
-出什么事了 -妈妈的手♥机♥在移♥动♥
- What is it? What's wrong? - Mom's phone, it moved.
-她在走动 -你说什么呢
- She's moving. - What are you talking about?
我几个月前丢过手♥机♥
I lost my phone a couple months ago.
我当时用这个网站查到了它
I used this website to track it.
所以我就想或许可以用它来找妈妈
So I thought, you know, maybe we could use it on her.
你上网了
You got online?
很勉强 网速很慢 但刚好有信♥号♥♥
Barely. It's super slow, but I finally got enough of a signal.
时有时无 不过足以让我看到手♥机♥移♥动♥地方
It's going in and out but I got enough to see the phone move.
凯莉·古德温泽 不到一分钟前
-你确定她在动 -嗯 走了三个街区呢
- You're sure it's moving? - Yeah. Like 3 blocks.
如果她还能移♥动♥ 那就一定没事吧
If she's moving, she's gotta be ok, right?
-是个好迹象 -我给她打电♥话♥
- It's a good sign. - I'm going to call her.
爸爸 电♥话♥响了
Dad, it's ringing.
我是凯莉 留个言吧
Hi, it's Kelly. Leave me a message
我稍后就回电♥话♥ 谢谢
and I'll call you right back. Thanks.
妈妈 还是我 回电♥话♥好吗 求你
Mom, it's me again. Call me back, ok? Please?
或许开了静音
Maybe it's on silent or something.
她为什么不回电♥话♥
Why hasn't she called back?
-她在哪 -这里显示
- What was the location? - This says...
主街和前街街角
Main and Front.
-别这样啊 -没事的
- No! Come on, please! Work! - Shh. It's ok. It's ok.
我们知道她在哪了
We know her location.
我去找她
I'll get her.
总统已经宣布所有银行停业
The President has declared a bank holiday in an attempt
试图稳定岌岌可危的国家金融体系
to stabilize the nation's teetering financial system.
伴随着昨天23家银行的倒闭
This latest move comes
政♥府♥新出♥台♥了这一举措
in the wake of 23 bank failures yesterday.
尽管采取了这些措施
Despite these measures,
国际货币基金组织总裁
the head of the International Monetary Fund
在今天的新闻发布会上暗示
hinted in a news conference today
世界金融体系如今
that the world financial system is now teetering
-正濒临系统... -怎么了
- on the brink of systematic-- - What's going on?
扎克追踪到了凯莉的手♥机♥
Zack tracked down Kelly's phone.
这就是你爱的男人吗
妈妈喝你的茶 不然就凉了
早上好 马丁内兹夫人
Good morning, Mrs. Martinez.
手♥机♥在移♥动♥
The phone is moving.
-在哪儿 -阿斯托里亚
- Where is it? - Astoria.
-别这么说 -我没想说什么
- Don't say it. - I wasn't gonna.
凯莉可能还活着
Kelly could be alive.
白天手♥机♥一直在移♥动♥
The phone is moving during daylight.
她可能安然逃脱了没有被螫 我们就是
She could've gotten out without getting stung. We did.
他们正在楼下部署计划
They're mobilizing downstairs.
塞特拉基安有个计划
Setrakian has a plan.
我得先做这事
I have to do this first.
昨晚我无意要伤害你
I didn't mean to hurt you last night.
一切都很混乱
Nothing makes any sense anymore.
我不知道我在说什么
I don't know what I'm saying,
我在做什么 但我知道我当时在做什么
what I'm doing, but I knew what I was doing then.
对此我并不感到后悔
I'm not sorry about that.
我知道你想要我作好最坏的打算
I know you tried to prepare me for the worst
但我觉得她还有可能没事
but I think there's a real chance here
-只要还有一线... -那你去吧
- and so long as there is-- - Then you should go.
但你必须为可能的情况作好准备
But you must be prepared for what you might find.
我知道
I get it.
带上你的武器
Take your weapons.
-地点有变吗 -还在老地方
- Any change? - Still in the same place.
我不能去吗 我不想就这么坐在这里
Can't I come? I don't want to just sit here.
不 我需要你追踪手♥机♥
No, I need you to track the phone.
如果信♥号♥♥移♥动♥就给我发短♥信♥
Text me if the signal moves.
如果发不出去呢
What if it doesn't go through?
那就一直给我发
Keep texting.
把妈妈带回来
Bring mom back with you.
我追查到了无鼠区的中心地点
I tracked the epicenter of the rat-free zone.
就在世贸中心的正下方
Right down here by the World Trade Center.
我跳下隧♥道♥去调查
I popped down into the tunnels to investigate,
结果撞上了好几只那东西 真是有趣的一天
ended up eye-to-eye with a few dozen of them. It was a fun day.
依我看来 在它们的老窝直接发起攻击
In my opinion, attacking them head-on on their own turf
看上去是大家一起找死的好方法
seems like a good way for us all to die.
老鼠总有后路
The thing about rats is they always have a backdoor -
所以要抓住它们是相当棘手的
that's why it's so tricky to catch them.
我打赌那些吸血鬼 我打赌它们也有条后路
I bet that the vamps... I bet you they have one, too.
所以我的想法是这样
So this is my thinking, alright?
我们得查看所有在世贸中心周围的
We have to look at all the decommissioned tunnels and lines
废弃隧♥道♥和地铁线路 而这幅地图
near the World Trade Center, which this map...
帮不了什么忙
doesn't help us very much.
如果能上网就好了
It'd be great to get online.
我知道网上有个很厉害的交通档案库
I know this great transit archive on there.
但根本上不了网 所以...
The Internet's for shit, so...
-是啊 真不好意思 -不好意思什么
- Yeah, sorry about for that. - About what?
是我搞垮了网络
I brought it down.
这事我不知道啊
Uh... I think I missed that.
是的 但不只是我 还有我的团队
Yeah, not just me... but my crew.
一个富老头雇佣我们扰乱手♥机♥业务
An old rich guy hired us to interrupt mobile services
以及搞垮大多数网络通信
and crash most Internet traffic.
是爱尔德里奇·帕尔默
Eldritch Palmer.
防止消息扩散
Preventing the spread of information.
-你居然助纣为虐吗 -我从没想害人
- And you helped him?! - I never wanted to hurt people.
我已经在试图找方法补救了
I have been trying to figure out a way to make things right.
-你可以吗 -也许吧
- Can you do that? - Maybe.
如果我能回到帕尔默的办公大楼
If I can get back into Palmer's offices.
-你怎么能进去呢 -我能把她弄进去
- How would you get access? - I could get her in.
用我的公务员身份 瞒天过海
Use my city credentials. Fly under the radar.
-没问题 我来当头儿 -你当助手
- Sure, I could be your boss. - Assistant.
-头儿 -那都是小事
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表