剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
血 族
第一季 第三集
插曲: 贝多芬 - C小调合唱幻想曲 Op.80
插曲: Ladykiller by Jet Set Satellite
「血族」前情提要
Previously on The Strain...
里吉斯753
Regis 753,
这里是肯尼迪地面 完毕
Kennedy ground, please respond, over.
-天啊 -他们都死了
- Oh my God. - They're all dead.
发现幸存者
We've got survivors!
有206位乘客死亡 我们不知道死因
206 passengers are dead and we don't know why.
四位乘客存活 我们也不知道为何
Four passengers survived and we don't know why.
这些里吉斯航♥空♥的报告
These Regis Air documents
指出753航♥班♥发生了系统故障
point to a systems failure aboard flight 753.
这已经不是疾控中心的案件了
It's not a CDC case anymore.
-又响起那种嗡嗡声 -就像是回音一样
- There's that hum again. - It's almost like an echo.
博士 你找到棺材了吗 为时不晚
Doctor did you find the coffin? It is not too late!
别让它过河
Do not allow it across the river!
你的主人现在在哪
Where is your master now?
借我的双眼正看着你呢
Watching you through me.
我要让你束手无策地看着事件发展
I want you to watch it unfold, unable to do anything to stop it.
我想说的是明天的监护权听证会
I wanted to talk about custody hearing tomorrow.
妈妈说我应该说出自己的真实感受
Mom says I should just say how I feel.
还有我想要共同监护权
And that I want joint custody.
我是加里·阿诺特
This is Gary Arnot.
很感谢你送我的小女儿回家
Thank you for sending my little girl home to me.
你说有人把她的尸体送回家了吗
Are you saying someone released her body to you?
不 不是尸体
No, not her body.
艾玛还活着 她今早出现在我家门口
Emma's alive, she showed up on my doorstep this morning.
很快就无需再伪装了
为了胜利
金丝雀小组总部
曼哈顿 西第27街
-我知道了 -你知道什么
- I know... - You know what?
他们把尸体带到哪了
Where did they take the bodies?
206具尸体和验尸官全部失踪
All 206 casualties are gone and the medical examiner,
目前我也只知道这些
so far as I can tell.
你觉得是谁做的 是政♥府♥官员吗
Well, what do you think? Was it the government...?
我们就是政♥府♥官员 金
We are the government, Jim.
我们哪有这么大的本事
We can barely tie our own shoes sometimes.
我赌是军方干的
My money is on the military.
他们为什么要拿走尸体
Why would they take the bodies?
因为他们不想让我们验尸
'Cause they don't want them autopsied.
你还知道什么 艾弗雷特
Is there more that you know, Everett?
不知道 也不想知道
No, and I don't want to know, really.
他们是死于气体泄漏的说法
The story that they all died from an air floatation problem?
一氧化碳中毒
Carbon monoxide poisoning?
我们见过那些尸体
We saw those bodies.
完全无中毒迹象
There were no signs of that.
这些人真是自大得可笑
It's ludicrous. Contemptuous.
那就别管了 反正又不是我们的结论
So be it, as long as it's not our diagnosis.
但我们有责任调查清楚 艾弗雷特
We have a responsibility, Everett.
如果我没记错 伊弗雷姆
If I remember correctly, Ephraim,
这里已经不用你负责了
you no longer have any responsibility here, whatsoever.
-确保媒体不会得知任何消息 -好的
- You make sure the press gets nothing. - OK.
我们不透露任何消息
Radio silence from us.
现在我们该怎么办
So what do we do now?
按兵不动
We do nothing.
这已经不再关乎疾病控制了
This is no longer about disease control,
而是要控制损失
this is about damage control.
从现在开始
And as of this moment,
疾控中心不需要再插手 就这样
the CDC is an interested observer, nothing more.
早餐时我肯定会给卫生与公共服务部
Which I will be sure to stress to the Secretary of Health
强调这一点
and Human Services over breakfast...
军方为什么要留下四个活口呢
Why would the military leave four surviving passengers?
天哪 天哪 我都做了什么
Jesus. Jesus, what did I do?
我是格雷格·尼尔森 请留言
You've reached Greg Nelson , leave me a message.
我是金·肯特
Hey it's Jim Kent.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
布鲁克林 弗莱布许
格蒂
Gertie!
布洛芬
去后院玩
Go play in the backyard.
你也是 班吉 去吧
You too, Benji. Go on.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
好多了 不过嗓子还是很疼
Much better. Uh, my throat still hurts though.
我把电♥话♥线拔了
I took the phone off the hook.
电视新闻上播了咱家的地址
They showed our house on the T.V. news.
他们在采访邻居关于我们的事
They're interviewing the neighbors about us.
都会过去的
It'll pass.
我回家了 亲爱的
I'm home honey, I'm fine.
我很好 我们会没事的
We're gonna be fine.
如果你还得回医院去呢
What if you have to go back to the hospital?
我不会回医院的
I'm not going back to the hospital.
你跟我说过其中一名医生想隔离你
Well you told me that one of the doctors wanted to quarantine you.
安·玛丽
Ann Marie!
要是他发现你还在生病呢
What if he finds out that you're still sick?
他们一直在播放飞机的画面
They kept showing footage of the plane just sitting there.
暗夜里死寂地停在跑道上 一遍又一遍
Dark dead on the tarmac over and over again.
就跟世贸中心那次一样 还记得吗
Like the Trade Centre, remember?
他们为什么要这么对我们
Why do they do that to us?
这太痛苦了 根本看不下去
It's so painful to watch.
你本来就不该坐那趟飞机出行
I knew you shouldn't have gone on that trip.
-安·玛丽 -我只是
- Ann Marie! - I just...
你不在的时候 我完全不知所措
I get so overwhelmed when you're gone.
格蒂有次外出
Gertie got out once.
一晚上没回来 回来时带着伤
She was missing all night. She came back hurt,
但我就是不喜欢把它锁在狗屋里
but I just hate chaining her up in the shed.
等等 格蒂回来的时候受伤了
Wait, Gertie came back hurt?
它被什么东西袭击了
She was hit with something.
你也是受了伤回来
You came back hurt, too.
你听见了吗
Do you hear that?
求你了 安塞尔 回床上躺着吧
Please, Ansel. Go back to bed.
你得好起来 知道吗
You have to get better, OK?
皇后区 长岛市 第28街
网络上散布的所谓报告
The documents that have been haphazardly released
是对我航♥空♥公♥司♥的规章制度
through the Internet paints an incomplete, distorted
片面且歪曲事实的污蔑
and untrue picture of my airline's protocols.
纽约市卫生署健康中心
我们在工作中始终坚持最高水准的安全性
We're maintaining the highest level of safety in our industry.
病虫害防控中心 请稍等
Pest Control Services, hold please.
我已将安全视为头等大事...
I have made safety my number one priority...
电♥话♥一直在响
The phone keeps ringing
但我现在只想看关于飞机的报道
but all I want to do is watch this airplane coverage.
我再也不坐飞机了
I'm never flying again.
说飞机不安全是毫无根据的
...of the aircraft being unsound is categorically untrue.
这家伙不该被抓起来吗
I mean shouldn't this man be arrested or something?
人家只会坐等分红
He'll probably get a bonus.
这一天内的鼠害报告都快赶上一周的量了
This is a week's worth of rat calls in one day.
为什么会有这么多
Why so many, huh? Why?
怎么这么多
Why so many?
现在不该问「为什么」 瓦西里
It's not a "Why" business, Vasiliy.
而是要「立刻」去解决
This is a "Now" business.
你今天的首要任务是去处理老鼠啃啮事件
Rat bite. First on your list today.
市长办公室特别要求处理
Mayor's Office special request.
我可不是为市长工作的
I don't work for the Mayor.
但我是 而你为我工作
I do, and you work for me.
我还得去一所小学 一家医院和一间教堂
I got an elementary school, a hospital and a church
你却要我先替这家伙干活
and you want me to go to this guy first?
他女儿被一只老鼠咬了
His daughter was bitten by a muncher,
而他又是对冲基金经理及主要资助人
and he's a hedge fund manager and a major contributor.
所以没错 你得先去那儿
So yes, you will go there first
好好表现 明白吗
and you will be on your best behavior. Got it?
我会好好打扮一番的
I'll wear my top hat and Monacle.
别惹毛他 明白吗
Just don't piss him off, alright?
颈部僵硬 对自然光敏感
Neck rigidity, sensitivity to natural light,
皇后区 圣塞巴斯蒂安医院
精神错乱
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表