剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
血 族
第一季 第八集
「血族」前情提要
Previously on The Strain...
你现在有两个老板了
You have two bosses now.
你在疾控中心的上司 还有我
The ones you report to at the CDC, and me.
你封闭机场后 是我允许那辆货车通行的
I waved that van through at the airport after you sealed it.
他们给了我点钱让我帮忙
They paid me a little bit of money to do 'em a favour, alright?
我见到它们了 在隧♥道♥里 很大的东西
I seen 'em. In the tunnels. Something big.
好吧
Ok then.
你是说我们杀掉了「血祖」
You're saying we kill the Master
-就能停止这场瘟疫 -是的
- and that's somehow gonna stop this plague. - Yeah.
这没有生物学依据
That makes no biological sense!
怎么可能啊
How does that work?
每一次 我所说的
At every turn, everything I have said
都被证实是对的
has proven to be correct.
-是的 但... -这次也一样
- Yes, but-- - This is no different.
再让你多活几天 犹太人
I give you another day of life, Jew.
你没事吧
Are you alright?
曼哈顿 中♥央♥车站地下
-你没事吧 -如果是问我是否受伤
- Are you ok? - Am I injured?
那我没有 但我们错失了机会
No, but we have missed our opportunity...
这是会有后果的
And there will be consequences.
它怎么能那么厉害
How did it move like that?
你们之前见到的那些吸血鬼 都是新生的
The vampires you've seen before are newly formed,
处于成熟早期阶段
in the earliest stages of maturity.
我击中了他的腿
I shot him in the leg.
如果你击中了骨头 或许能弄瘸他
Had you struck bone, it might have hobbled him.
你是说枪击打不死它们吗
Are you saying gunshots don't kill them?
用枪很难打死它们
It's hard to wound them fatally with a gun.
返魂尸的血肉能迅速愈合
Strigoi flesh heals rapidly,
但银会灼伤它们
but silver burns them.
艾霍斯特很久没受到如此重创了
It's been many, many years since Eichhorst tasted such pain.
我们打伤他 也是给了血祖一个信息
By wounding him, we have sent the master a message.
我想他很快就会做出回应
I do not think we will have to wait long for his reply.
这听上去可太不妙了
I really, really don't like the sound of that.
隧♥道♥对它们来说是最完美的栖息地 不是吗
Tunnels are the perfect ecology for them, aren't they?
潮湿 黑暗 没有阳光
Dank, dark, devoid of sunlight.
我们已经知道吸血鬼不喜欢阳光
We already know vampires don't like sunlight.
不是吸血鬼 这是病毒
Not vampires, viruses.
任何基因层面的病原体
The die-off rate for any genome-based pathogen
在紫外线直射情况下死亡概率超过90%
when exposed to direct ultraviolet light is over 90%.
所以它们才会被阳光烧焦
That's why sun desiccates them.
到了晚上 它们就可以到处横行
And at nighttime, they have free reign.
现在就是晚上 纽约市就是它们的自助餐
It's nighttime now. New York City is an open buffet.
除非
Unless...
我们能想办法模拟出阳光
...We can find a way to simulate our own sunlight.
曼哈顿 东77街站
布鲁克林 第二大街
医疗用品
该死 关门了
Shit! It's closed.
还有别的医疗用品店吗
Where's another medical supply store?
紫外灯吗 布♥什♥维克
UVC light? Bushwick.
给你 能等我们一会儿吗
Here. Can you wait a minute?
看来我们要留在这儿了
Well, I guess we're staying here.
那扇窗
That window over there.
我们要硬闯吗
We're breaking in?
-我们还要做强盗了吗 -强盗 义警
- We're burglars now? - Burglars, vigilantes,
吸血鬼猎人
vampire killers.
自己往上加吧
Add it to the list.
准备好了 会有警报
Alright, get ready for an alarm.
大概是无声警报
Must be a silent alarm.
快点
Hurry.
等等
Hold up. Wait.
你们听到了吗
You hear something?
好像是外面
I think it was outside.
我们赶紧拿了东西走吧
Let's just do this and get out of here.
说句话 好让我知道你不是跟它们一样
Say something, so I know you're not one of them.
把枪放下吧
You can put the gun down.
我们敲过门
We tried the door.
没人回应
Nobody answered.
这是正当的医疗紧急情况
This is a legitimate medical emergency.
我们破门而入是为了征调物资
We broke into requisition supplies.
征调啊
Requisition, huh?
在我看来你们就跟一群抢劫犯似的
You look like a bunch of looters to me.
我们是疾控中心的人
We're from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是抢劫犯
I'm a looter.
在这儿
Right here.
它们之前就放在这里
They were right here.
那些紫外灯 它们之前...现在不见了
The UVC lights, they were... They're gone!
我猜你们也见过那群王八蛋了是吗
I guess you've seen those sons of bitches too, huh?
你拿那些灯做什么
Hey, what are you gonna do with those lights?
跟你们一样
Same thing as you, I bet.
日光能灼伤这群大老鼠
Sunlight fries these big munchers.
也就是紫外线辐射
That means ultraviolet radiation.
-紫外灯是最强力的 -我们需要那些灯
- UVC light is the strongest there is. - We need those lamps.
你是处理那架飞机的医生
You're the airplane doctor.
我在电视上见过你 对吗
I saw you on TV. Right?
你不是什么危险的罪犯吗
Aren't you some kind of dangerous criminal or something?
兄弟们 警♥察♥随时可能会过来
Hey, pal, the police are gonna be here any minute.
不 不会的
No, they're not.
我把接线盒的电♥话♥线拔了
I took out the phone lines at the junction box.
没有警报 再说 我猜
No alarm. Besides, by my guess,
警♥察♥现在有更紧急的事要担心
the cops have bigger things to worry about by now.
不是吗
Don't you think?
举报你有什么奖励吗
Any reward for turning you in?
没有 抱歉
No, sorry.
对我来说可惜了
Too bad for me.
对你可是件大好事
Very good for you.
你
You, uh...
遇到过这些怪物吗
encountered these creatures?
遇到过几个
Sort of...
我消灭过两个
I exterminated a couple.
你说「消灭」吗
You say "exterminate"?
我就是干这个的 老爹 我是城市灭鼠员
That's what I do, pops, I'm a city exterminator.
这么说政♥府♥加入了战斗 是吗
So the government's getting in on the fight, huh?
非官方的
Not officially.
你要用12盏灯干嘛
What are you gonna do with 12 lamps?
我暂时不会出去
I'm not gonna run out for a while.
这就已经只顾自己了吗
So it's every man for himself already?
要是这样 那战争还没开始就已经结束了
If so, then this battle is over before it even began.
这样吧
I'll tell you what...
我分你们三盏
I'll give you three.
-三盏 -怎么 老爷爷也想要一盏吗
- Three? - What? Grandpa wants one?
我们要六盏
We'll take six.
一半
Half.
我拿六盏也能活 但不能比六盏更多了
I can survive with six. But only six!
我们去拿几部手♥机♥ 那种现收现付的
Why don't we get some phones? Those pay-as-you-go types.
手♥机♥没网用不了
Cell phones aren't working, something about the network.
终有一天能用 我们得找个办法联络
Eventually, they'll work and we'll need a way to communicate.
我们也得尽可能地多装点食物和水
We might as well load up on food and drinks while we can.
-动作快点 -你们先去 我就来
- Let's make it quick. - Go ahead, I'll be right along.
你们怎么过来的 老爷爷
How did you get here, pops?
坐地铁还有出租车
We travelled by subway and taxi cab.
如果我是你 就不会再回那儿去了
I wouldn't go back that way if I were you.
它们就躲在地铁隧♥道♥里
The subway tunnels, that's where they are.
-好几十个 -我想应该是成千上万个
- Dozens of them. - Thousands, I should think.
你很熟悉这些隧♥道♥吗
These tunnels, you know them well?
非常熟悉
Very well.
...发生了一起离奇的伤人案
A bizarre attack at leisure horizons...
今晚机器有点慢
Machine is slow tonight.
并狠狠地攻击了他父亲
...And viciously assaulted his father
-就在他家门口的走廊上 -我知道卡没问题
- in a corridor outside his room. - I know it's good.
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表