剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
If there's a train coming, we're gonna know it, OK?
走吧
Come on.
-快走 -快跑
- Go! - Run!
你刚怎么说的来着
You were saying?
「我对这些隧♥道♥了如指掌」
"I know these tunnels like the back of my hand."
供你以后参考 你的手背在这里
For future reference, that's the back of your hand.
你的屁♥股♥在这 你的胳膊肘在这
That's your ass. That's your elbow.
你要来领路吗
You want to take lead, yeah?
你要带头吗 请便
Take point? Then go ahead.
别客气 你请 博士
Be my guest. Go for it, Doc.
我受够这种布鲁克林的狗屁自豪了
I'm sick of this Brooklyn-pride shit.
留着谁爱听跟谁说去吧
Save it for somebody who cares.
你拍板定案拍习惯了吧 博士
You're used to having the last word, huh, Doc?
知道一个当铺老板和一个杀老鼠的
How does it feel to know that a pawnbroker
都比你懂的多 心里什么滋味啊
and a rat killer know more than you do, huh?
你等这机会等很久了吧
You've been waiting for this your whole life, haven't you?
恭喜你总算遇到了吸血鬼末日
Congratulations on the vampire apocalypse.
始即为终
The first will be last.
终复亦始 博士
The last shall be first, Doc.
你俩都够了 集中精力
Enough! Both of you! Pay attention!
我们不能暴露
We cannot afford to be seen.
现在还不能
Not yet.
就算对它们来说 这么死也太惨了
It's a shitty way to go, even for them.
现在我知道干掉它们的新方法了
Now, I know another way to kill them.
下次 你拿变压器
Next outing, you carry the power transformer.
她是往这边走的 看来我们很接近了
She was heading this way, so we're close.
要小心
Just be careful.
就算不知是否有所好转 抢劫时有发生
...or, they'll get any better. Widespread looting.
-紧急救援部门已无力应对 -有人吗
- Emergency services stretched. - Hello?
基础设施开始坍塌 让人忧心的是
Infrastructure's crumbling, and there are serious concerns
如今水电服务也岌岌可危
that hydro and water services are in imminent danger of collapse.
更为雪上加霜的是 昨晚
Added to that, last night's events,
发生在乔治华盛顿大桥的事件
on the George Washington's bridge particularly,
已引起人们对最近一系列自卫报复行为的担忧
has sparked concerns over a recent wave of vigilantism
并引发了守法公民的恐慌
that has spread panic over law-abiding citizens.
实际上很多市民已决定收拾行装出城
And many citizens have actually decided to pull up stakes and get out of town.
现在导播正为我们连线一位男士
We have one such gentleman on the line right now...
太走运啦
Ohhh, jackpot!
看起来都是些抢剩下的
Sloppy seconds is more like it.
但好歹都是食物
But food's food.
翻下收银机 以备不时之需
Check the cash register just in case.
再多拿个袋子来装 不吃的东西可以卖♥♥
And grab another bag to fill. We'll trade what we can't eat.
过了这村儿就没这店儿了
We might not find another store like this again.
天啊
Ohhh... Damn!
薇儿 这儿有个店员 他...
Hey, Val, the clerk, he, uh...
别像个娘们儿似的
Don't be such a pussy.
还想不想填饱肚子了
You want to eat, don't you?
你去储藏室看看有没有金枪鱼罐头
Check the backroom, look for canned tuna.
-天啊 -放开我
- Oh, Jesus! Hey! - Let go of me!
小孩儿 你在这儿干嘛 薇儿
What are you doing here, kid? Hey, Val!
小孩儿 你从哪儿跑来的
Where did you come from, kid?
里面还有人
Somebody else here.
当心啊 小朋友
Hey, watch it, kid.
快走
Vamoose.
-没路了 -怎么会这样
- Dead-end. - What the hell?
那些吸血鬼哪去了 它们去...
Where did all the vamps go? Where'd they...
它们是怎么过去的
How'd they get through?
如果捉的是老鼠的话
If I were hunting rats,
我猜它们会钻进这里
this is exactly where I'd assume they'd go.
这也可能是个陷阱
Or if this is a trap.
该死
Goddamn it!
安全了
All clear.
该死 在我们后面
Shit. Behind us.
走
Go.
快走 我会拖住它们的
Hurry. I'll hold them off.
他知道我们在这儿了
He knows we're here now.
那更有理由加快脚步了
Oh well, all the more reason to hurry.
伊弗
Eph?
伊弗
Eph?
博士
Doctor!
伊弗 是你吗
Eph, are you there?
拉我一把
Give me a hand.
古德温泽博士
Dr. Goodweather!
我好冷
I'm so cold.
来找我 伊弗 我需要你
Find me, Eph, I need you.
-凯莉 -别去
- Kelly? - Don't!
-听我的 -别让它们伤害我
- Listen to me! - Don't let them hurt me.
博士
Doctor!
不要
No!
听我说
Listen to me!
-博士 -出状况了
- Doctor! - Something's happening.
用紫外灯拖住它们不是长久之计
Holding them off with the light isn't gonna get it done.
走 你先走
Go! Go now!
快走
Go!
伊弗
Eph!
伊弗
Eph!
伊弗
Eph?
他们人呢
Where are they?
我们走吧
Let's go.
伊弗
Eph?
伊弗 你在哪儿 快来
Eph, where are you? Hurry.
凯莉 我在这儿
Kelly, I'm here.
她在哪儿 该死的 来吧
Where is she? Goddamn it, come on!
你还在等什么呢 出来吧
What are you waiting for?! Come on!
你是来毁灭我的吗
Have you come here to destroy me?
那个老教授...
The old professor...
又有新弟♥子♥了...
has a new pupil...
你注定失败 一如他也失败了
...to fail... as he failed.
我夺走了他的一切
I have taken everything from him.
我...
And I...
也将夺走...
will take everything...
你的一切
from you.
你的妻子
Your wife...
还有你儿子
your son.
我...
I...
嗜饮人血
am a drinker of men.
教授
Professore.
马丁内兹夫人
Mrs. Martinez!
马丁内兹夫人
Mrs. Martinez?
马丁内兹夫人
Mrs. Martinez?
马丁内兹夫人
Mrs. Martinez?
我帮你搞到香烟了
I got your cigarettes.
太谢谢了
Oh, thank you!
可爱的孩子
Sweet young boy.
有人看见吗 他往哪边跑了
Did anyone see? Which way did he go?
哪条路
Which path?
-我们刚才抓到他了 -是他抓了我们
- We had him. - No, he had us.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
应该没事
I think so.
-你看到他了 -我看到了
- You saw him? - Yeah, I saw him.
我听到了她的声音
I heard her voice.
凯莉
Kelly.
她在呼唤我
She was calling out to me.
-他耍了我 -他当然是耍你的
- He tricked me. - Of course, he tricked you!
你怎么能突然就那么跑了
How could you run off like that?
到最后我们成了追你了 而不是追他
We ended up hunting for you instead of that thing!
你点照明弹干嘛 把他赶跑了
Why did you ignite the light bomb? It chased him away!
-我们别无选择 -他当时就在那里
- We had no choice! - He was right there!
就在我掌控中 现在他跑了
Right within my grasp! Now gone!
不摧毁血祖我绝不罢休
I'll not rest until the Master is destroyed!
现在他不弄死我也不会罢休了
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表