剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
At every turn, everything I have said
都被证实是对的 不是吗
has proven to be correct. Is that not true?
-是的 但... -这次也一样
- Yes, but-- - This is no different.
这无关逻辑...
Logic is not the issue here...
你只是总想掌控一切
It's your desire to always be in control.
好了 如果我们真要这么做
Alright, alright, if we were to do this,
我们如何找到血祖
how do we find this Master?
这是我们的首要问题
Well, that is our first problem.
他的巢穴肯定非常隐蔽
His nesting place will be well hidden.
我们得找到他的人类帮手
We need to locate his human helpers.
金怎么样
What about Jim?
那些人雇金把棺材偷运出机场
Those people hired Jim to smuggle the coffin out of the airport.
-金是谁 -一个背叛我的家伙
- Jim? Who's jim? - He's the guy who betrayed me.
我不会去找他的
I'm not going back there.
-我们别无选择 -拜托 伊弗雷姆
- We're running out of other options. - Please, Ephraim,
相信我
Trust me.
我们会赢的
We will prevail.
波兰 1944年
立正
Achtung!
快 排好队
In line! Now!
先生们
Gentlemen...
在你们为战争作出辛勤的劳动时
While you have been contributing so diligently to the war effort,
我们对你们的营房♥进行了一次检查
we conducted an inspection of your barracks
有一个意外发现
and made a surprising discovery.
犹太人的护符
A Jewish talisman.
我相信你们称之为米里亚姆之手
I believe you people refer to it as the hand of Miriam.
我们在你们当中某人床下的隐蔽位置找到的
We found it secured beneath one of your bunks.
这似乎是用
It appears to have been carved
你们所在车间的橡木雕成的
from the very oak you work with in this shop.
而那橡木是第三帝国的财产
Oak that is property of the Third Reich.
这么精美的作品是出自谁的手
Now, who is responsible for this fine piece of craftsmanship?
没人承认吗
No one wishes to claim credit?
很好
Very well.
我会一次杀掉一个
I will shoot you one at a time
直到有人站出来承认
until the perpetrator steps forward.
是我做的
I made it.
你从哪学会这么雕刻的
Where did you learn to carve like this?
从我父亲那里
My father.
把你的手给我看看
Show me your hands.
很好
Yes.
A230385.
请跟我来
Please. Come with me.
如果我没记错的话
If I recall correctly,
这个图腾是以摩西和亚伦的姐姐命名
this totem is named after the sister of Moses and Aaron
一般被用来保护自己不受恶魔侵扰
and is supposed to offer protection from evil.
我有个特别的活要给你
I have a special project for you.
很多细活儿要做
Lots of detail work.
但对你来说应该不难
That shouldn't be difficult for you.
你不用再做原来的活儿了
You're excused from regular duties.
这将是你唯一的工作
This will be your sole focus.
曼哈顿拘留中心 怀特街125号♥
脚趾间有任何夹带物吗
Any contraband between your toes?
让我看看 动动你的脚
Let me see. Wiggle them for me.
你知道我在说什么吧 兄弟
You know what I'm saying, bro?
我不是你的兄弟
I'm not your bro.
-我是自卫 -现在换另一只脚
- It was self-defense! - Other foot, please.
抬脚 脚趾
Up! Toes.
你看见那胖子的尸体了吗
You see that fat dude's body?
我看起来像是验尸官吗 手臂张开
Do I look like a coroner to you? Arms up.
他有一条六英尺那么长的舌头
He had a 6-foot frog tongue!
他的血是白色的 血里还有虫
He bled white! He had worms in his blood!
先生 请你冷静下来
Sir, you need to chill out.
别拿光照着我的脸
Get the light out of my face, man.
不管你磕了什么 几小时内
In a couple of hours, you'll come down off
药效都会过去 但同时
of whatever shit you took, but in the meantime,
你得听我的指令
You need to follow my instructions.
现在向前弯腰 露出你的屁♥股♥
Now bend forward and expose your buttocks.
我什么都没嗑 我又不吸毒
I didn't take nothing. I don't do drugs.
你最好去报告你的上司 外面发生了
You better tell your bosses there's some weird shit
-很奇怪的事情 -这可是纽约
- going down out there. - This is New York city,
奇怪的事每天都有
weird shit goes down out there all the time.
布鲁克林 绿点区
-我有忘记什么吗 -手♥机♥充电器
- What did I forget? - Your phone charger.
好了 我们得走了
Alright, well, we better get going.
我们的航♥班♥要四小时以后才飞呢
Our flight doesn't leave for 4 hours.
没错 但因为最近的事
Yeah, well, with everything that's going on,
路上一定会很堵
traffic is going to be a nightmare.
-有什么问题吗 -你说呢
- Something wrong? - You tell me.
你坐立不安 一直看着窗外
You can't sit still. You keep looking out the window.
-我只是不想错过飞机 -为什么
- Don't want to miss the flight. - Why?
你说这是史上最恐怖的疾病暴发
You say this is the most deadly outbreak ever
但你现在又想跟我跑到帕罗奥图去
and suddenly you want to run off to Palo Alto with me?
这不像你
That's not you.
这不一样
This is different.
这事关你的健康 事关我们的生活
This is about your health. It's about us.
每当你撒谎的时候
I know when you're lying to me,
你就会摆弄你的眼镜
you always fiddle with your glasses.
能不能等到了那里再谈这些
Could we just talk about this when we get there?
不 我们现在就谈
No. We're talking about it now.
为什么巴恩斯把你踢开了
Why did Barnes sideline you?
他把所有人都踢开了 他不想承认
He sidelined all of us. He doesn't want to acknowledge
-现下所发生的事 -是伊弗
- what's going on. - Eph--
-不是 -你帮他做的事
- No, it's... - You helped him do whatever
让他惹上了麻烦
got him into trouble.
不是伊弗的错 是我
It's not Eph's fault. It's me.
-我不明白 -我知道
- I don't understand. - I know.
金 我是伊弗
Jim, it's Eph!
你不是被联调局抓走了吗
I thought the FBI had you.
没错 让我们进去
It did. Let us in.
-西尔维娅 求你了 -让他们进来
- Sylvia, please. - Let them though.
你怎么就不明白呢 西尔维娅
What don't you understand, Sylvia?
你丈夫收受贿赂
Your husband accepted bribes
正因如此
and because of that,
一场瘟疫正在摧毁这座城市
an epidemic is now tearing its way through the city.
西尔维娅
Sylvie...
这事跟我有莫大干系
I was involved in a major way.
-听着 -不 你不会真想这么做吧
- Look-- - No, you're not actually thinking of doing this.
我真不敢相信你会被这个
I cannot believe that you are gonna let
自以为是的混♥蛋♥用关于吸血鬼的疯话
this self-righteous prick manipulate you with crazy talk
-把你耍得团团转 -不 我亲眼看到了一个
- about vampires! - No, I... I saw one.
它攻击了我
It attacked me.
我再也不想听到这些话
I'm not listening to any more of this.
你需要决定应该做什么
You need to decide what you're going to do...
谁对你最重要
And who matters to you.
我必须帮助他们
I have to help them.
好吧 很好
Okay. Great.
你去哪
Where are you going?
叫出租 我要走了
To call a cab. I'm leaving!
你可以随心所欲 我也可以
You do what you want, I will too!
金 我需要你描述一下那德国人
Jim, I need you to describe the German.
他大概45岁左右
He was about 45,
金发 有些发白 可能是假发
blond hair graying, maybe in a toupee.
皮肤像打了蜡
Really waxy skin.
目光锐利
And his eyes were intense.
穿着很得体
He was well dressed.
托马斯·艾霍斯特
Thomas Eichhorst.
给我一分钟
Give me a minute.
让他和她谈谈
Let him talk to her.
你和这德国人有什么过往吗
What's your history with this German?
说来话长...很复杂
It's long... Complicated.
他是个「返魂尸」
He's a Strigoi.
我多年前第一次遇见他时
When I first met him many years ago,
他还是个人类 但
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表