剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
血 族
第一季 第四集
插曲: Esto Es Guerra by Proyecto TQ
插曲: It's Bigger Than Hip-Hop
by Dead Prez featuring Tahir & People's Army
插曲: This Old Man A
by Trad./Arr. Grahame Maclean, Pat Lee, Stephan North
「血族」前情提要
Previously on The Strain.
有206位乘客死亡 我们不知道死因
206 passengers are dead and we don't know why.
四位乘客存活 我们也不知道为何
Four passengers survived and we don't know why.
-封锁机场周边 -收到
- Seal off the perimeter of the airport. - Got it.
让他过去
I said let him through.
我跟格雷格做了个交易 提供一些信息
I made a deal with Greg to provide some information
并让一个医疗货物通过海关 仅此而已
and let a piece of medical cargo through customs. That's it.
这是剩下的钱 格雷格答应付给你的报酬
Here is the rest of the money Greg promised you in return.
一位幸存者危在旦夕
Tell him that one of the survivors is very sick.
告诉他我们需要找到其他幸存者
Tell him we need to corral the rest of the survivors
以及与他们接触过的所有人 现在就去
and anybody they've had contact with. Now!
你有全部乘客的名单吗
Do you have a complete passenger manifest with you?
现在没带 为什么这么问
Not right here. Why?
因为你要找到每一位乘客
Because you need to find every last passenger
并销毁他们的尸体及任何与其有接触的人
and destroy the bodies and anyone in contact with them.
我是加里·阿诺特
This is Gary Arnot.
很感谢你送我的小女儿回家
Thank you for sending my little girl home to me.
你说有人把她的尸体送回家了吗
Are you saying someone released her body to you?
不 不是尸体 艾玛还活着
No, not her body. Emma's alive.
她今早出现在我家门口
She showed up on my doorstep this morning.
我们得送他进手术室
We need to get him into surgery,
弄清楚他体内的情况
find out what's happening inside him right now.
你的病人...走了
Your patient, he's gone.
我找到他了
OK I found him.
多伊尔 你在干什么
Doyle, what are you doing?
离我远点
Get away from me. Agh!
皇后区 圣塞巴斯蒂安医院
天哪
Oh my God.
这到底是怎么回事
What just happened here?
-你别无选择 -你们听到他叫我名字了吗
- You didn't have a choice. - Did you hear him say my name?
-什么 没有 -他什么都没说
- What? No. - He didn't say anything.
-能说反倒好了 -那位老人说
- Wish he had. - The old man said
要毁头焚尸
destroy the head and burn the body.
-我们该照做吗 -什么意思
- Should we be doing that? - What are you saying?
我们现在还要焚尸吗
Are we burning corpses, now?
我们得在惊动整个医院前解剖他
OK, we have to cut him open before the whole hospital gets down here.
解剖 我们会被捕的吧
Cut him open? We're all going to get arrested.
这是自我防卫
It was self-defence.
-没人会被捕 -把他移走
- No one's getting arrested. - Let's move him.
我们得找个地方做解剖
We have to find a place to do this.
我们得向上级报告
We gotta call this in.
我们无权处置这件事情
This is way over our heads.
我刚杀了这东西
I just killed this thing,
我得解释杀他的原因 金
I need to explain why I did that, Jim.
我去找个房♥间
I'll go find a room.
帮我抬起他
Help me move him.
我先说清楚
Well I just want to go on record
我觉得这不是个好主意
I do not think that this is a good idea.
一个怪物刚刚想要杀死我们
A monster just tried to murder us.
你说不清楚的
There are no records.
我们需要手术工具包 标本缸
OK, we need a surgical kit, specimen jars,
还得用橡皮筋将手套绑紧
and rubber bands to seal the gloves.
金 你在这看着尸体
Jim, stay with the body.
-它又活过来怎么办 -跑
- What if it gets up? - Run.
-真好笑 -跑就是了
- Funny. - You run.
它不会再活过来了吧
But it's not gonna get up, right?
你觉得雷德芬知道自己的变化吗
Do you think Redfern knew what was happening to him?
希望不
I hope not.
如果你需要时间平复心情 我可以自己来
Hey, if you need time, I can do this on my own.
不 我要在场 找出答案
No. I want to be there. Find some answers.
不能让他枉死
Make his death mean something.
好极了 我也需要你
Good, 'cause I need you.
布鲁克林 弗莱布许
安塞尔
Ansel?
我要把孩子们带到你姐姐那去
I'm taking the kids to your sister's.
除非...你觉得没必要
Unless... you think I shouldn't.
有必要 带他们去吧
No. Take them.
尽快带他们离开这
Get them out of here as soon as you can.
爸爸身体不舒服
Daddy's not feeling well.
乖乖跟妈妈走 知道吗
Just go with Mommy, OK?
拜托 让我打给巴雷特医生吧
Please, let me call Dr. Barrett.
他熟悉咱们家人的情况
He knows our family,
他跟那些政♥府♥官员不同
he's not like these government people,
他是真的关心你
he cares about you.
不用了 我休息下就好
No. I'm going to rest. I'll be fine.
去门口等着 去吧
Go and wait by the door, please. Go on.
我能帮什么忙吗
Is there anything I can do for you?
没有 安妮 你照顾好孩子们就好
No, Annie. Just take care of the kids, OK?
告诉他们我很抱歉脾气这么坏 好吗
Tell them I'm sorry for being so grumpy, eh?
我会把格蒂关回狗屋 不让它烦着你
I'll put Gertie in the shed, get her out of your way.
不用 留在屋里吧
No. No, leave her.
还能陪陪我
She can keep me company.
哈莱姆区 东118街
-老弟 我的钟呢 -闭嘴
- Cuz, where's my clock? - Shut up.
还好吗 格斯图
Ha! Ha! Gusto! What up?
-早啊 -还好吧 哥们儿
- Buenos dias! - What up, bro?
-真香 -我得把你养胖点
- Smells good in here, man. - I've gotta fatten you up, pese.
这些东西吃得你像得了厌食症似的
These chupo's got you all anorexic.
不是每个人都像你这么天生丽质嘛
Everybody can't be pretty like you, Bro.
这还只是刚刚开始呢
That's just the start though.
-是吗 -我听到点好事
- Yeah? - I hear good things.
-谢了 哥们 -能赚大钱的事
- Thank you, man. - Cash flow things.
小点声 哥们儿
Keep it down, bro.
皇后区有一哥们儿叫阿朗佐·克里姆
There's this dude in Queens, Alonso Creem.
他到处收♥购♥车辆
He buys cars.
听说他每辆车最多能给到一千
Hear he pays up to a g a pop.
他跟那帮尼日利亚人是一伙的
Him and these Nigerians.
这个活儿稳赚 哥们儿
This is a sure thing, homie.
-真的吗 -真的
- For real? - Yeah.
上回「稳赚的活儿」就害我进了局子
'Cause a sure thing got me locked up last time.
儿子们 我回来了
早上好 妈妈
我回来了 你们好吗
很好 你呢
看看谁来了
早安
你好吗
很好 你呢
我买♥♥了你爱吃的小甜卷
I got the sweet rolls you like.
-回来前去了趟面包店 -谢谢
- I stopped off at the bakery. - Thank you.
你知道我多喜欢这个小伙子吗
You know how I love this nino?
-你不在时都是他陪伴我 -我知道
- Everyday he call me or came while you were away. - I know.
我的菲利克斯真是太可爱了
去吧
-他还会给我带生活用品 -真的吗
- He bring me groceries. - Really?
从我爸店里偷的
Stolen from my Pop's shop.
-别闹了 -我没有
- Don't joke. - I'm not joking.
不 太多了 我得控制体重
No, no, no. Too much. I have to watch my weight.
你很美
美什么美 儿子 你也吃点
不用了
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, mama.
别客气 儿子
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
石心集团
曼哈顿 西57街156号♥
艾霍斯特先生
Ah. Herr Eichhorst.
帕尔默先生
Herr Palmer.
费茨威廉先生 艾霍斯特先生来了
Mr. Fitzwilliam, now that Mr. Eichhorst is here,
请你把我们的客人带进来吧
will you show in our guest?
说吧
So.
达齐·维尔德斯 自称是网络自♥由♥斗士
Dutch Velders. A self-described internet freedom fighter.
声称他可以满足我们的需求
Claims he can do all we need.
人很古怪 但获得了强力推荐
Eccentric, but comes highly recommended.
达齐·维尔德斯 这是帕尔默先生
Dutch Velders, Mr. Palmer.
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表