剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
I don't think you're hearing me.
我们走
他要想拦我们 就干掉他
这个任务
酬劳是八百元
你的母亲也不会被驱逐出境
你懂了吗
你不该把她卷进来
You should never brought her into this.
你很爱她
You love her very much.
但我觉得有意思的是
What I find fascinating is
人们往往把爱说成一种馈赠 一种祝福
how love is considered a gift, a blessing,
却不肯正视爱其实是一种羁绊
with no acceptance to the fact that it also binds
枷锁 令人窒息
and chokes and strangles.
闭嘴 蠢货 你去死吧
Shut up, fool. You're over!
-怎么 -你到底是个什么东西
- Yes? - What are you?
我是你的救星还是噩梦 你自己选
I am your salvation or your downfall. Your choice.
你是个聪明人 格斯
You're a smart boy, Gus.
我想你不会再犯相同的错误
I doubt you will make the same mistake again.
现在 赶快去
Now get going!
国土安♥全♥部♥
联邦大厦
曼哈顿下城区 联邦广场26号♥
他们告诉你的一切都是捏造的
Everything you've been told is 100% false.
这么说你没杀多伊尔·雷德芬机长
So you didn't kill Doyle Redfern, the pilot?
是的 我没杀多伊尔·雷德芬机长
No. I did not kill Doyle Redfern the pilot.
你只是碰巧在走廊上拖着他的尸体
Just happened to be dragging his body down the hallway,
是这样吗
is that right?
你能给我儿子发条短♥信♥吗
Look, could you text my son?
你在他面前把我给拷走了
You handcuffed me right in front of him.
你只用打字就行 我口述
You can type it in, I'll dictate it to you,
我只是想让他知道我没事
he just needs to know that I'm ok.
但我不确定你是不是真没事 博士
Yeah, but I'm not sure that you are, Doc.
实际上 我更确信你大事不妙
In fact, I'm sure that you're not.
我不想再和你兜圈子了
Now I'm not going to dick around with you,
你现在是一堆麻烦缠身
you are in a shitstorm of trouble here
你能为自己做的最佳选择
and the best thing you can do for yourself
就是告诉我真♥相♥
is to tell me the truth.
听着 我知道这是你们办案的方式
Look, I know that this is the way that you do things
但我们真的没时间在这儿磨嘴皮子了
but we really just don't have time for this shit.
你现在有的只剩时间了 老兄
That's all you got is time, Fella.
不 我没有 我们都没有
No, I don't. We don't.
现在的时间很关键
These hours are crucial.
我们得利用日光进行战斗 捕杀它们
We need daylight to fight these things, to hunt them.
现在几点了
What time is it?
我才不管你是谁
I don't give a shit who you are
或是什么名牌医学院毕业的
or what fancy medical school you went to.
现在你落在我手上 让我出去
Now I own you. Buzz me out.
把这混♥蛋♥先在这儿关上一两天
Let's leave this asshole in here for a day or two
让他好好想想吧
and let him stew.
曼哈顿 西高速路和58大街交叉口
是你
You?
-这是什么 -快穿上
- What's this? - Just put 'em on
别跟我说话
and don't talk to me.
给你钱 谢谢
Here you go, thanks.
曼哈顿 第28大街
-手♥机♥还是没信♥号♥♥ -我们这是要去哪儿
- Cellphone's still out. - Where are we going?
我不知道 妈妈
I don't know, mama.
但这里不安全 很快就要黑了...
But it isn't safe here. It'll be dark soon...
女儿啊 别犯傻了 现在可是大中午
Don't be silly mi hija, it's the middle of the day.
-日食眼镜 -在这等我
- Eclipse glasses! - Just wait here.
只要一块钱 卖♥♥纪念品啦
Just $1. Souvenirs!
日食眼镜
Eclipse glasses.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我想有人能帮我们
I think there's someone who can help us.
保护你的眼睛 只要一块
Protect your eyes! $1.
在这儿
There it is.
病虫害防控中心
-我要坐下来 拜托了 -走吧 走吧
- Necesito sentarme, por favor! - Come on, come on.
-我们很快能到了 好吗 -好吧
- We'll be there soon, ok? - Ok.
皇后区 长岛市 28街
你们俩听说奥松公园房♥屋爆♥炸♥的事了吗
You two hear about the house explosion out in Ozone Park?
你居然还有个小女儿
Didn't know you had a little girl.
得来点更有力的家伙才行
Gonna need something with a little more punch.
偷吃贼溜进敌方总部了啊
Munchers sneaking in in the enemy headquarters, huh?
老大
Boss?
你还好吗
You alright?
好吧
Ok then.
劳蕾塔
Lauretta...?
你是对的
You were right.
应该多等几天
Shoulda waited a couple of days
不该现在就把他带过来
instead of bringing him back in.
还净听他这些瞎扯
And hearing this bullshit.
你们想听事情的全部 就这些了
You wanted to hear the whole story, that's it.
我已经告诉你们了 所有的事
I just gave it to you. All of it.
这就是真♥相♥
It's the truth.
这可不是全部 那家伙呢
Well, not everything. What about that guy?
彼得·毕什普 航♥空♥交通管制处主管
Peter Bishop. Head of airport ATC,
被发现死在肯尼迪机场
found dead at JFK.
他也是感染者之一吗
Was he also one of these infected people
也必须被消灭吗
who needed to be destroyed?
你们能不能稍微考虑下
How about just for one minute,
我有可能是对的
you entertain the possibility that I'm right.
现在正有一种严重的传染病
That there is a massive contagious event
在纽约城肆虐蔓延
rolling through New York city.
好啊
Ok.
你们就去某个乘客的家中
Well, just go to one of the passenger's houses.
随便选一个 看看会有什么发现
Just pick one, any one and see what you find there.
还是把这家伙关回监狱吧
Let's put this guy back in his cell.
再见了博士 我们五到六个月后法庭上见
Goodbye doctor, we'll see you in court in five or six months.
好吧 好吧 我...
Alright, alright, alright. I...
我带你们去找尸体 我知道尸体都在哪儿
I'll take you to the bodies. I know where the bodies are.
你现在是要换个说法了吗
Are you saying something different now?
-是的 -你知道尸体在哪吗
- I am. - You know where the bodies are?
-我知道 所有的 -把地址给我们
- I do. All of them. - Give us an address.
不不不 地址不行 我得带你们去看
No, no, no. No address. I need to show you.
我看他还是在扯蛋
It's just more bullshit.
不 不 我想做辩诉交易
No, no, no. I want to make a deal.
你要是敢耍我们
If you're jacking us around,
我会让你吃不了兜着走
what I did to you before was nothing.
你要是想弄清整件事
You want answers to your questions
一直待在这里可不行
you're not going to find them in here.
对我而言日食就是喝酒的借口
As far as I'm concerned, eclipse is French for happy hour.
我从来没见过伊弗这样
I've just never seen Eph like that.
他就是故意给你们添堵
It's a classic cock-block.
现在城里危机四伏 一触即发
Oh, there's just some big city wide emergency,
快救你和儿子 我是你们的大英雄
save yourself and Zack, I'm your hero.
我是说 我狠狠地呵斥了马特
I mean, I just shut Matt down hard.
他只是想帮忙
He was trying to help.
虽然是帮倒忙 但有这份心
Failing, but trying.
其实你也没做错
Hey, what you did was fine.
男人有时候就得吼吼才知道分寸
They need to be put in their place from time to time.
他到现在都没联♥系♥我
He hasn't called or texted,
这一点都不像他
I mean, that is so not like him.
男人都爱面子
That's male pride.
你觉得这里的装♥修♥
You think this redecorating thing
是他的心血来潮吗
is some random home improvement?
他没搞大男子主义宣布主♥权♥
You're lucky he's not marking his territory
你就偷着乐吧
in a more traditional way.
也许不该那么快让他搬进来
Maybe I let him move in too soon.
也许我就是想气气伊弗
Maybe I did want to hurt Eph.
离婚就像是街头斗殴
Hey. Divorce is a street fight.
你可别忘了伊弗的那位同事小三
Don't you forget about Eph's spicy side-dish there at work, Ok?
-不要动摇 -也对
- Stay strong. - Right.
要是被伊弗说对了怎么办
And what if Eph's right?
不知道...
I don't know...
那就去佛蒙特州
Then go to Vermont.
你要是觉得有压力 就给自己放个长假
Take a long weekend if you're stressing out about it.
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表