剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
clear as a bell.
棺材过河了吗
Did the coffin cross the river?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你的主人现在在哪
And where is your Master now?
借我的双眼 正看着你呢
Watching you through me.
游戏结束了 犹太人
The great game is over, Jew.
只要我还活着你就休想
Not while I still breathe.
你真厉害
Amazing.
尽管一切迹象都显示你会失败
Despite all evidence to the contrary,
你还坚持认为你会成功
you cling to the delusion that you will prevail.
别告诉我你还坚信
Don't tell me you still believe
你的上帝
in that God of yours.
那他在哪
So where is He?
为何他无动于衷
Why has He done nothing?
面对现实吧
Face the truth.
他只存在于你的想像中
He is nothing but a figment of your imagination.
你的拘留报告里说你被逮捕时
Your arrest report says you were apprehended
身上还持有一把古剑
with an antique sword.
-是萨杜的吗 -别担心
- Is it Sardu's? - Don't worry.
我会在适当的时候还给你的主人
I will give it back to your Master in due time.
有意思
That is amusing.
还有她的心脏...
And her heart...
还在你手里吗
Do you still have that as well?
你还真是多愁善感呢
Oh, you are such a sentimentalist.
你也许会想知道
You might like to know this.
她挣扎到了最后
She struggled at the very end,
但却没有哭喊
but she never cried out.
我觉得很奇怪 她甚至都没有啜泣
I thought that strange. Not even a whimper.
只有一句...
Only a single word.
「亚伯拉罕」
"Abraham."
但你却没有去帮她
But you were not there to help her.
是不是很后悔
Do you feel great regret?
我会替她报仇
I will avenge her.
你能报什么仇
You will not avenge anyone.
你又不是什么英雄或者救世主
You're not a hero or a savior.
你不过是个号♥码
You're just a number.
我拿走了你的名字 给了你那个号♥码
I took your name and gave you that number.
仅此而已
That's all you are.
你在这儿待着就挺好
It's good for you that you are in here.
也只有在这儿你才会安全
It's the only place you can feel safe.
过不了多久这里会比外面还安全
Safer than the streets will be very soon.
你也许还能活一阵子
You might survive a little longer.
我要让你束手无策地看着事件发展
I want you to watch it unfold, unable to do anything to stop it.
你死的时候
And when you die,
只会看到血祖的眼睛
it will be the Master's eyes you see last...
还记得你的老朋友德雷福希文吗
Remember your old friend, Dreverhaven?
你想知道他为什么
Would you like to know why
未能在此与你共享荣光吗
he isn't here to share your glory with you?
因为我已用那把剑将他碎尸万段
Because I cut him to pieces with that sword
并将尸身弃于北海
and dumped his parts in the North Sea.
我保证 你们将会重聚
I'll see that you're reunited with him
很快的
very soon.
后会有期
Until next time...
A230385.
曼哈顿 哈莱姆 东115街
妈 我回来了
Mama, I'm home!
她在准备去做弥撒
She's getting ready for Mass.
你为什么不收拾一下
Why don't you clean your shit up?
嘘 你快看
Shh! Listen.Look at this.
飞机载着一舱死尸回来了
Plane coming in with those stiffs on it?
我说什么来着
What did I say? Huh?
-你觉得我在开玩笑吗 -儿子你回来了
- You think I'm playing with you? - Hola, mijo.
妈妈
Hola, mami!
你好吗 妈 你真漂亮
Como estas? Mira, que linda! You look beautiful.
你看起来很糟
You look... terrible.
我不喜欢你像这样晚上出去工作
Oh, mijo. I don't like you working nights like this.
这对你不好
It's not good for you.
-我知道 -跟我一起去做弥撒吧
- I know. - Come to Mass with me.
科特斯神父一直想着你
Father Cortez has been asking about you.
不行 妈 我想睡会儿
I can't, Mama, I gotta get some sleep.
下周吧
Next week.
你看到克里斯宾给我带了什么吗
Did you see what Crispin got me?
不 我没看到
No, I didn't see it.
真是个好东西 兄弟你从哪里弄来的
That's a nice piece. Where'd you get it, bro?
跳蚤市场
Flea market.
非常划算 那老太太不知道她拿的是什么
Was a real steal. Old lady didn't know what she had.
真高兴又看到我的两个孩子在一起
So good to have my two kids together again.
你们都会留下来吃晚饭吧
You both will here for dinner?
-是的 妈妈 -我做点拿手好菜
- Si, Mama. - I'll make something special.
-好的 -再见
- OK. - Bye!
-再见妈妈 我爱你 -我也爱你
- Bye, Mommy, I love you. - I love you too!
这东西你从哪里弄来的
Where'd you get it? Huh?
到底从哪里弄来的 你这个嗑药的混♥蛋♥
Where d'you get it? The truth, you junkie piece of shit!
几个街区外的当铺
The pawn shop a couple blocks down!
那个收银器的犹太人
The Jew who buys silver.
不要把偷来的东西带回家
You don't bring stolen shit into this house
-然后牵扯到妈妈 -好的
- and brought Mom on it. - OK!
-你听到了没 -听到了
- You hear me? - Yes!
格斯 你有种
You know, Gus, you got some balls
敢这么跟我说话
talking to me like that.
两年了
Two years.
你在北边这两年
Two years I listened to her cry herself to sleep at night
我夜夜听她哭着入睡
while you were upstate.
只有我一个人陪着她
I was the only one who was here for her!
你拿着她的血汗钱买♥♥药嗑
You were shooting her paychecks up your arm.
-好吧 你说对了 -是啊
- OK, you got me. - Yeah, I got you.
好吧 可是你呢 格斯
OK. But what about you, Gus, huh?
-我怎么了 -不知这次能撑多久
- What about me? - How long is it gonna be
直到你再次被抓进监狱 让她伤心不已
before you get busted again and break her heart? Huh?
我要把钟还回去
I'm taking this clock back.
那也洗不掉你的罪恶
That's not gonna wash you clean, altar boy!
你违反了我的命令
You contradicted my explicit orders
肯尼迪机场 疾控中心临时指挥所
居然当众宣布他们要被隔离
and declared them quarantined.
你不能把幸存者们放走
You can't release those survivors.
除非我们搞清楚面对的是什么
Not till we know what we're facing.
我们当然清楚
We do know.
让我来介绍卫生与公共服务部部长
Let me introduce you to the secretary of Health and Human Services,
玛格丽特·皮尔森
Margaret Pierson.
很高兴见到你 古德温泽博士
Pleasure to meet you, Dr. Goodweather.
马丁内兹博士 让我给你们俩解释一下
Dr. Martinez. Let me bring you both up to speed.
这些里吉斯航♥空♥的报告
These Regis Air documents
指出753航♥班♥发生了系统故障
point to a systems failure aboard flight 753.
所以我让联邦航♥空♥管理局
So I've had the FAA ground
禁飞了所有里吉斯航♥空♥的飞机
the entire Regis Airline fleet
直到运输安全委员会完成调查
until the NTSB completes its investigation.
这已经不是疾控中心的案件了
It's not a CDC case anymore.
运输安全委员会现在接管了
The NTSB has the ball now.
无意冒犯 部长
With all due respect, Madam Secretary,
这些人不是因为飞机系统故障而死
these people didn't die from a faulty air system.
不是
They didn't?
所有调查线索都指向一种致命病原体
Everything in my investigation points to a virulent pathogen.
具体发生了什么我们还不确定
We're far from understanding exactly what did happen,
但我们得关闭机场 以免病毒传播
but we need to shut down this airport so it doesn't spread.
-伊弗 冷静 -古德温泽博士
- Eph, please. - Dr. Goodweather,
我欣赏你的热心
I appreciate your zeal.
但你得退一步 好好想想
But you need to step back for a moment and consider
医学隔离的影响
the impact of a medical quarantine.
这将致使纽约通向世界各地的
It would immediately stop all exports
出口贸易立刻停止
from New York to he rest of the world.
你想要断送七百亿的贸易
Do you want to crash a $70 billion economy and
让股市大跌 仅凭你的猜测而已吗
send the stock markets into a free fall on a hunch?
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表