剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
很好
Alright.
你在准备演讲吗
You are preparing a speech?
是的 马丁内兹夫人
Yes, I am, Mrs. Martinez.
一个很重要的演讲
A very important speech.
我家诺拉的演讲在她班上是最好的
My Nora was first in her class at public speaking.
她在学校里的辩论赛场场都赢
She won every debate at school.
在家我也总说不过她
And most of them at home.
-现在她也一样 -妈妈
- She still does. - Mama?
她在厨房♥
She's here in the kitchen.
你怎么还不睡觉 我就是来看你睡没睡的
Why aren't you in bed? I came to check on you.
我睡不着 喧闹声 汽笛声...
I couldn't sleep. The noises, the sirens, it...
不不不 不准再抽烟了
No, no, no. No more smoking.
乖 去睡觉
Come on, go to sleep.
今晚我陪你睡 好吗
I'll sleep with you tonight, OK?
妈妈像女儿 女儿倒成了妈
The mother is the daughter; and the daughter is the mother.
人生就这样 对吧
It's how life goes, huh?
好了 哥们儿
Yeah, buddy.
慢点 慢一点
Go easy, man! Easy!
不然你脑袋就要开花了
You'll get your head knocked on.
我有一把AR-15
I got an AR-15,
MP-5和几把手♥枪♥ 拿了就快走吧
MP-5 and a couple of pistols. Now, take and leave.
别让我再看见你
Never ever let me see your face again.
-那是谁 -没人
- Yo, who's that? - Nobody.
克里姆 那是谁
Creem, who's that?!
是我要的货 我来搞定
Look, just a delivery I'm expecting. I'll handle it.
他两分钟就能完事走人
He'll be in and out in two minutes.
把他弄走
Get him out of here.
格雷格 进来
Greg, come on in.
不用管他
Don't worry about him.
他是我的人 搞物流的
He works for me. Logistics.
我们下午把箱子放在D-42号♥位了
We dropped the container this afternoon. Spot D-42.
很好 明早就会被运送出国了
Yeah, good, good. It will be shipped out in the morning.
-有事告诉我 -当然 兄弟
- Any problem, let me know. - Of course, my brother.
晚安
You have a good night.
慢着慢着 让我看看包里有什么
Yo-yo-yo! Yo-yo! Let me see what's in the bag.
包里有什么
What's in the bag, brah?
这才像话 克里姆
Now, that's what I'm talking about, Creem!
听着 枪已经给你了
Look, you got your guns.
趁现在还有机会 带上东西赶紧走
Get that shit and get the hell out of here while you still got a chance.
那哥们要是肯花这么多钱
If that dude is willing to pay you this much
让你运个什么箱子
to ship some containers,
那箱子里面的东西
then what's in there has got to be worth
肯定比这些更值钱
a whole hell of a lot more than what's in here.
所以我想看看
So I want to take a look-see.
准备好上镜了吗
Ready for your close-up?
咱们是不是该等明早人们都醒了
Do you think we should maybe do this in the morning
再来干这事
when people are awake?
他们可能会让我们在电视台的种子过载
They can override our feed in the TV-station control booth.
我们得利用晚班的人手不足
We want to exploit the inexperience of the overnight shift.
想多插十秒都不太容易
An extra 10 seconds of airtime can be critical,
所以 重要的事先说 明白吗
so put the good stuff at the top, yeah?
保护我们 他们在哪
...protect us. Where are they?
他们都很容易受攻击 他们不傻
Here, they're all vulnerable. They're not idiots.
是吗 你觉得多配枪就有用吗
Really? You think more guns on our streets is the answer?
要控制现在这种疯狂杀戮的局面
I can't think of anything less likely to curb the current crime spree
我想不到比增加子弹更有效的办法
than decrease the number of bullets in here,
不过还是谢谢你...
but thank you...
四十年前 我来到这个国家
40 years ago, I came to this country...
带着失败
defeated.
我这一生都在追捕血祖和他的族类
I had dedicated my life to hunting the Master and his ilk,
可那个时候 我...
but at that moment, I...
我背弃了自己的追求
...I turned my back on that quest.
那个...恶魔
The, uh... evil
他一度掌控了这个世界几个世纪之久
that had presided over this world for so many centuries
却又一次逃入了黑暗 我...
had withdrawn into the shadows once again, and I...
我觉得已经错失机会了
I felt I had missed my chance.
不过...
But still...
我们去过你的地下室
we've been in your basement,
那些武器 你那些书
the weapons, your books...
你准备很充足啊
you've prepared.
我的确有所准备
I prepared, yes,
但我也早已向现实屈服
but I had resigned myself to the reality
以为我此生不会再遇见他了
that I would pass from this world without ever facing him again.
过了这么久
Seeing the Master
在隧♥道♥里又重遇血祖
in the tunnels after all that time, I, uh...
我那时是有些失控 我现在意识到了
I lost perspective. I realize that now.
我反应太过愤怒 冲动与情绪化...
I reacted with raging impulses, and anger,and emotion. I...
我道歉
I apologize.
但是...
But...
我已经平复了情绪
I have rested and I'm ready to...
准备好继续奋战了
press ahead with the fight.
米里亚姆 米里亚姆
Miriam! Miriam!
好了 大家准备 一定要关掉音量
OK, get ready. And make sure the volume's turned off
以免有反馈信♥号♥♥干扰
so it doesn't feedback.
天啊 伊弗 连上了
Oh, my God! Eph, it's working!
赶快开始 伊弗
Go! Go, Eph!
我是伊弗雷姆·古德温泽博士
My name is Dr. Ephraim Goodweather.
这不是信♥号♥♥测试
This is not a test.
我是一名疾控中心的传染病学家
I'm an epidemiologist from the Centers for Disease Control.
我在此向大家发出紧急通告
I'm here to warn you of an urgent danger.
目前有一种传染病正在整个纽约市蔓延
There is a disease spreading through New York City
也许情况更糟
and possibly beyond.
这场瘟疫是造成人们神秘消失的罪魁祸首
This plague is responsible for the mysterious disappearances
屏幕上显示的这些照片
we've been seeing. These photographs show
是我对受害者进行尸检时拍摄的
an autopsy I performed on one of the victims.
这种菌株
This strain,
这种病毒通过粗暴腐蚀的变异方式
this virus changes its host body through a violent,
侵占宿主的身体
corruptive metamorphosis.
大家可以看到一个诡异的赘生物从喉部伸出
You can see a bizarre growth emanating from the throat
形成了某种肉刺状的东西
forming a kind of stinger
这种寄生性蠕虫的携带者
through which a worm parasite
就是通过这种肉刺将其传染给受害人的
passes from the carrier to the victim.
实际上 你所爱之人 一旦被转化
In fact, your loved ones, once they are turned,
被病毒感染 它们便会追杀你
once they are infected, will come after you.
-太阳光是它们的克星 -结束了
- Sunlight kills these... - That's it.
断线了 他们切断了
It's off. They stopped it.
我们做到了 我的神啊
We did it! Bloody hell!
我们做到了 成功了
We did it, it worked!
妈妈 我来了
Mama, I'm coming!
不 妈妈
No! Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
到楼下去 快
Get downstairs, now!
妈妈
Mama!
快去地下室
Get down to the basement now!
快点 快走啊
Hurry up! Go! Go!
时间到了 A230385
Time is up, A230385!
快走 别停啊 老兄
Come on, keep moving, brah.
又不是在公园里散步
Ain't no walk in the park,
可以让你慢慢磨叽
taking your time and shit.
是这个吗
Is this it?
打开吧
So open it.
打不开啊 伙计 他们没给我钥匙
I can't, man. They don't give me a key.
我的任务就是把它运走
All I do is ship it.
-该死 -现在打开它
- Damn! - Now, open it.
妈的 什么鬼东西
Shit! What the hell?
这是什么啊 伙计
What is it, man?
把枪给我 快 快点
Give me the gun! Hurry! Hurry!
我♥操♥ 想杀我 你来这套是吧
Bitch! Oh, it's like that? Yo! You wanna play like that, uh?
操
Damn it!
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表