剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
大事不妙了
Something awful is happening.
一种非常可怕的传染病暴发了
Um... The contagion. It's a terrible disease, an outbreak.
正在城里蔓延 而他们却想方设法
It's burning its way through the city and they're trying
让人们不相信我
to make sure nobody'll listen to me.
-那么糟啊 -你怎么进来的
- Is it that bad? - How did you get in here?
快去准备几件衣服 收拾下就出发吧
Just... Just pack a bag. Throw some clothes in, get out.
-你吓到我了 -我也被吓到了
- Look, you're scaring me. - I'm scared.
我从未见过这样的病 这是史无前例的
I've never seen anything like this. Nobody has.
如果事情这样紧急 为何没有一点风声呢
If there's some big emergency why isn't there any news about it?
为什么政♥府♥不警告我们 而是在到处找你呢
Why isn't the government warning us instead of looking for you.
他们想混淆视听
They're trying to turn it around on me.
我知道的太多了 也许这听起来很疯狂
Look, I know too much. Maybe that sounds crazy.
你得把手♥机♥扔了 不然他们会追踪到你的
You gotta get rid of your phone, dad. They can use it to trace you.
我已经这么做了
I did that already.
上楼去准备下 要去学校了
Go upstairs and get ready for school.
上楼去 扎克
Upstairs, Zack.
你吓到我了 也会吓到你儿子的
You're scaring me and you're going to scare your son.
是因为监护权听证会吗
Is it the custody hearing?
你是终于崩溃了吗
I mean, have you finally snapped?
你今早喝了多少酒 伊弗
How many drinks have you had this morning, Eph?
凯莉 你了解我的 你必须这么做
You know me Kelly. You need to do this.
你不能再给我下命令了
Look, you need to stop giving me orders, ok?
何况你说过多少次
Besides, how many times have you said
「人跑不过病毒」
"You can't outrun a virus"?
这次你至少得试试
Well this one, you need to try.
如果不是事关重要 我不会这么说的
Look, I wouldn't be saying this if it wasn't important!
你可以占用我的办公室 把它拆掉
You can take my office, you can tear it down,
你可以把它改造成游戏室 我无所谓
you can turn it into a game room, I don't give a shit.
但现在事关重大
But this matters.
-你居然打给联调局 -你这个傻♥逼♥
- You called the FBI? - Goddamn fool.
放轻松 博士 把你的手放在脑后
Take it easy, doctor. Put your hands behind your head.
好了博士 站着那别动
Ok, doc. Stop right there.
我的天哪 伊弗
My God, Eph.
我们只是要问你几个问题
We just have a few questions for you.
把手放在脑后
Put your hands behind your head!
快跑
Run.
他们让他坐在了后座
They left with him in the backseat.
我觉得邻居们应该没看到
I don't think any of the neighbours noticed anything.
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that?
做什么 按照联调局的要求打给他们吗
What? Call the FBI as they instructed us to do?
怎么 你想让我们变成从犯吗
What? You want us to be an accessory to whatever?
这不是你可以决定的事
It wasn't your call to make.
-他强行闯入了我们家 -是我的家
- He forced his way into our house. - Into my house!
他是我前夫 我来决定怎么对待他
My ex-husband. And I will decide how to deal with him.
你居然在袒护他
You, you're actually defending him.
-为什么他们要抓走爸爸 -这只是
- Why did they arrest dad? - You know what? It was just
一个天大的误会 我们会解决的
a big misunderstanding and we're going to sort it out.
-我们要去佛蒙特州吗 -也许我们该去
- Are we going to Vermont? - You know what? Maybe we should.
-为了安全起见 -你说真的吗
- Just to be safe. - Are you kidding me?
然后呢 你就打算让扎克这么逃课了
And do what? You're just going to pull Zack out of school?
而且这么晚了你去找谁给你替课
And how are you going to find a substitute for your class this late?
抱歉 我可不要因为你前夫的胡扯丢了饭碗
I'm sorry, but I'm not losing my job because your ex went crazy.
不许这么说我爸爸
Don't say that about him!
扎克 到车里等我好吗
Zack, just go wait in the car for me, ok?
我知道你现在不开心 考虑到以前的事
Look, I know you're upset. With your history...
不 你闭上嘴听我说
No, you shut your mouth and you listen to me.
这是我的家庭 我的生活
This is my family, my life.
我让你参与其中
I invited you in,
你只是一个客人
you are a guest
-而你需要有个客人的样子 -客人
- and you need to start acting like one. - A guest?
也许这是个错误 也许我进展太快了
Maybe this was a mistake. Maybe I acted too quickly.
不不 我们的事我们心里有数 我在这
No no no. We know what we're doing here, ok? I'm here.
我在这是因为我爱你
I'm here because I love you.
我在这是因为我想保护这个家庭
I'm here because I'm trying to protect this family.
我早已不是客人了
We're way past me being a guest.
我得去上班了
I need to go to work.
-这事还没说完呢 -我说完了
- We're not done here! - I am.
行 行 我也得去工作了
Fine. Fine, I gotta go to work too.
-很好 -很好
- Great. - Great.
我们今晚要点库存 会有些晚
We've inventory tonight and it's gonna go late.
我不会等的
I won't wait up.
皇后区 奥松公园
吾剑所吟乃白银赞歌♥
Sabia mea fredonaza argint.
布鲁克林 公园坡
妈妈 你还好吗 你还记得昨晚的事吗
Mama, are you OK? Do you remember anything from last night?
晚餐真不错
It-- it was a lovely dinner.
我真想像你一样忘掉
I wish I could forget like you.
你好
Hello?
诺拉 我是金 你还好吗
Nora, it's Jim. Are you alright?
不怎么好 伊弗联♥系♥你了吗
I've been better. Have you heard from Eph?
你不知道吗
You don't know?
他把雷德芬的尸检视频给了巴恩斯
He took Redfern's autopsy video to Barnes
结果他叫联调局来抓他
who put the FBI on him.
他被逮捕了
He has been arrested.
逮捕了
Arrested?
谁被逮捕了
Who's been arrested?
诺拉
So Nora...
他们看不清状况吗
Don't they see what's happening?
这说不通啊
This doesn't make any sense.
我知道
I konw...
诺拉 诺拉
Nora? Nora?!
金
Jim?
诺拉 你还在吗
Nora, are you there...
金 我听不到你了 别开
Jim, I'm losing you. Don't!
妈妈 别开门
Mama, don't open the door!
-诺拉 你又弄疼我了 -抱歉
- Nora! You're hurting me again. - I'm sorry.
-我很抱歉 -他们要让人消失吗
- I'm sorry. - Are they making people disappear?
我们得走了
We have to go.
别死在我车里
Don't die in my cab.
谢谢您的关心
Thank you for your concern.
哈莱姆挺远的 你钱够吗
Harlem is a long fare. You got money?
我钱够 就...
I have money. Just...
在日食前送我回家就行
Get me home before this eclipse.
嫌犯被捕 经过全市范围的搜捕
伊弗雷姆·古德温泽博士已被拘禁
这次日食要把大家逼疯了
This eclipse is making everyone nuts.
加上之前那个飞机的事 电♥话♥也用不了
The plane thing and cellphones aren't working.
整个城市都要疯了
The whole city's losing their minds,
就跟最终审判降临了似的
it's like judgement day out there.
你想扭转这一切吗
You wanna help fix this?
你想帮我阻止这一切吗
You wanna help me stop all of this?
你没法对付疯子的 老兄 没办法
You can't fix crazy, man. You can't.
曼哈顿 57街地下
-我们在哪啊老兄 -地狱上一层
- Where the hell are we, man? - One story above hell.
那人是恶魔的帮手 你带了我的枪吗
This idiot's the devil's butler. You got my gun on you?
带了
Yeah.
你还带了个朋友
Ah, you brought a friend.
听着 小白脸 我跟你说过我不干了
Look, slick. I told you. I'm out.
我怎样才能让你明白这一点呢
What do I gotta do to convince you that I'm done?
格斯 你违反了其中一条规则
Gus. You violated one of the three rules.
你想顺一点货走
You attempted to take some of the cargo.
因此我们的协议就失效了
The deal we made Therefore is no longer valid.
你还得听我差使
But you remain in my employ.
我没有看过箱子里的东西
I didn't look in that box.
我们不会争论这件事情了
We're not going to debate the issue.
这是你的新任务
Here is your new assignment:
在圣塞巴斯蒂安医院的地下室里
In the basement of St. Sebastian's hospital,
你会找到一具冷藏的尸体残骸
you will find the refrigerated remains of a body.
有个助手会带你找到这具尸体
An associate will pick you up and take you to this body.
你把它从医院里带出来
You will remove it from the hospital premises
然后再把它处理掉
and you will dispose of it.
我相信你自有安全的地方处理这种任务
I trust you know of a secure location for such a task.
我觉得你没懂我的意思
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表