剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
你来这里是为了嫁入这个
you're here to marry into the family
我已承诺你我会支持她推♥翻♥的家族时
I have already committed your and my support
她会怎么想?
to help her overthrow?
她会认为我们适应力很强而且很狡猾
She will think we are adaptive and cunning.
她会认为我们在耍她
She will think we are playing her
就像你耍我一样
the way you are playing me.
她会让她的疯狂信徒来对付我们
And she will unleash her lunatic followers on us.
你这样谈论我们共同宗教妥当吗?
Is that any way to speak of our co-religious?
我见过他们,她有病
I've seen them. She's mental.
她用火烧安托万
She burnt Antoine.
故意的?
On purpose?
对,故意的!
Yes, on purpose!
别对我大小声,路易
Don't raise your voice with me, Louis.
抱歉
S-sorry.
就只是…
It's just, uh...
我以为我们的关系很特别
I-I-I thought there was something special between us.
亲爱的…
Darling...
当然是啊
of course there is.
你难道没想过…
Has it not occurred to you...
这样可能对我们俩最好吗?
that this might be best for both of us?
那个男孩国王什么都不懂
That boy king doesn't know what's what,
而他母亲不惜一切代价想要和平
and his mother wants peace at all costs,
所以她才提出这门亲事
which is why she proposed this marriage,
明知道我不会带给她儿子幸福
knowing full well I will not bring her son happiness.
如果我跟他成亲,他就会对我言听计从
Now, if I go through with it, he will do what I say.
而我从各方面来看
And I will, for all intents and purposes,
都将统治法国和英格兰
rule both France and England.
但我无法独自完成这件事
But I won't be able to do it alone.
我完全不想
See, I have absolutely no intention
生小孩
of ever bearing a child
或是住在这里
or of even living here.
所以我需要有人帮我代管
So I will need someone to mind the store.
好吗?
Yes?
你知道的,一位新教贵族
You know, a Protestant aristocrat
出身王位继承第一顺位家族
with finely honed business acumen
而且拥有精明的商业头脑
and deadly negotiating instincts
和强大的谈判本能
from the family next in line.
众所周知
I have been known to be in possession
我具备那些特质
of those qualities.
非常充裕
In abundance.
你将在欧洲大♥陆♥
You will represent me here on the continent
全权代表我
in all of my authority.
我打算让我们两个家族
I intend to make both our houses--
都铎家族和波旁家族变得很富有
the Tudors and the Bourbons-- very, very rich, indeed.
为了达到那个目的,我们必须让瓦卢瓦家族
Now, in order to do that, we must make the Valois desperate
迫切地希望这桩婚事能成行
for this marriage to take place.
所以回去树林里
So go back to the woods,
再次跟伊蒂姐妹保证,我们会全力支持她的目标
reassure Sister Edith of our commitment to her cause.
当然言语是不够的
Words, of course, will not suffice,
所以你要帮我带点东西给她
so you will bring her something from me--
四辆马车的武器
four wagonloads of weapons
我把东西♥藏♥在离这里不远的地方
I've had hidden not far from here.
鼓励她发动攻势
Encourage her to strike a blow.
这样瓦卢瓦家族就会对我们百依百顺
We'll have the Valois eating out of our hands.
这叫手段
It's called leverage.
所以这一切都是政♥治♥?
So it's all politics?
所有事都是政♥治♥
Everything is politics.
要是我拒绝呢?
And if I refuse?
这个嘛…
Well...
我不认为你有选择
...I don't really think you have a choice.
你与一个外国政♥权♥签订了条约
You signed a treaty with a foreign power.
我想那是所谓的叛国
I think that's called treason.
勒索
Blackmail.
诱因
Motivation.
别闲着,做点有用的事吧
Now, make yourself useful.
哦,天啊,好痒
Oh, goodness, that's tickly.
我听说你是英格兰最优秀的骑手
I'm told you are the finest rider in England.
你把我说的太厉害了
You flatter me.
当我说你以新教团结英格兰的方式
I'm being truthful, as I am when I say
是天生的领袖特质时
the way you united England under the new faith
我说的是实话
is a mark of a born leader.
谢谢你,先生
Thank you, sir.
你觉得娶我为妻怎么样?
How do you feel about taking me as a wife?
女人不会希望丈夫的爱慕
A woman doesn't want to just be admired as a leader
只是因为她是领袖
by her husband.
的确,我也不认为
No, I wouldn't think so.
如果你满意身为男人和国王的我
I hope you allow me to love you as a woman
我希望你允许我把你当成女人来爱
if I please you as a man and as a king.
我当然满意
I can't imagine you wouldn't.
你和你弟很不同,对吧?
You are quite different to your brother, are you not?
希望如此
I should certainly hope so.
你听见了吗,安茹?我们在聊你
Do you hear that, Anjou? We're talking about you.
我不意外
That doesn't surprise me.
查理总是在谈论我
Charles is always talking about me.
怕是有点走火入魔了
Got a bit of an obsession, I'm afraid.
我觉得蛮开心的
I find it all quite flattering.
真风趣
Such wit.
手足间的较劲总是叫我着迷
I've always been fascinated by sibling rivalry.
他们小时候肯定很有趣
They must have been such fun when they were children.
是的
Indeed.
我儿子应该没叫你失望吧?
Am I wrong to assume my son does not disappoint?
没有
You are not.
嗯
Hmm.
那或许我们可以边骑马边讨论条款
Then perhaps we can discuss terms as we ride.
斯罗克莫顿会抓狂的
Throckmorton will be furious.
但这取决于条款内容
But it depends on the terms.
我有跟你说过
I did tell you
我完全没有商业头脑
I have absolutely no head for business.
是吗?
Did you?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你知道他们说思想家有两种吗?
Do you know, they say there are two types of thinkers?
狐狸知道很多小事
The fox who knows lots of little things
刺猬知道一件大事
and the hedgehog who knows one big thing.
不晓得你是哪一种?
I wonder, which one are you?
请
Shall we?
你没有要跟我们一起去?
Are you not joining us?
可惜没有
Sadly not.
我哥不像我们对骑马充满热情
My brother does not share our passion for riding.
哦,我相信你有很多其他的嗜好的
Oh, I'm sure you have many other passions, though.
你了解我
You understand me.
天啊,凯瑟琳
Goodness, Catherine,
你真幸运…
how fortunate you are...
有这几个孩子
all these children
和一个哥哥来保护你
and a big brother to protect you.
我也好想要
What I wouldn't give.
要不要来打赌?来吧
I say, shall we wager? Come on.
由捕到最大只猎物的人
Whoever gets the biggest buck sets the terms
来制定提亲的条件
of the proposed marriage.
国王、王子和太后
The king, the prince, and the Queen Mother
代表瓦卢瓦家族
will represent the House of Valois.
我则代表我自己
And I shall represent myself.
三比一?那你没什么胜算耶
Three to one? The odds are not in your favor.
哦,那可不一定
Oh, I doubt that.
祝你好运
Well, I wish you good fortune.
走吧?
Shall we?
你先请,陛下
After you, Your Majesty.
你人太好了,陛下
You're too kind, Your Majesty.
想象一下拥有那些权力
Imagine having all that power,
身为天选之王者
being God's chosen ruler
却在森林里追逐小动物
and wasting your life chasing small animals
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表