剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
你认为凯瑟琳对此事会有什么反应?
And what do you think Catherine is gonna say about this?
凯瑟琳已经失去她的影响力
Catherine has lost her influence,
她儿子也是
as have her sons.
我想我们可以同意
I think we can agree
瓦卢瓦宫廷的气数已尽
time is up for the Valois court.
如果我拒绝这种疯狂行径呢?
And if I refuse this insanity?
你知道我们如何惩罚
Do you know how we punish members of the clergy
改信新教的神职人员吗?
who adopt the new faith?
这种方法于宗教裁判所期间
It's a method that was perfected in Madrid
在马德里达到炉火纯青的境界
during the Grand Inquisition.
他们的皮被活活剥下来
They're skinned alive
然后被烧死在火刑柱上
and then burnt at the stake.
我亲眼见过
I've seen it.
那要一段时间
It takes a while.
据说当火烧到赤♥裸♥裸的肉体时
And when the flame reaches the exposed flesh,
那种痛苦是难以言状的
the pain is said to be unspeakable.
所以就算你不肯为了法国去做…
So if you will not do this for France...
也许你能为了你弟去做
...perhaps you'll do it for your brother.
我儿子需要一些时间
It will take a moment
来考虑你的提议
for my son to consider your proposal.
我们先离开了
We will leave you to confer
让你们一家人商量吧
as a family.
你到底做了什么?
What the f**k have you done now?
陛下,我很荣幸
Your Majesty, it is my honor
向大家展示杜乐丽宫的模型
to present this model of the Tuileries Palace.
我试图将法国和意大利文化
I have tried for a perfect match
完美地结合在一起
between French and Italian cultures.
你做到了
And you have achieved it.
你实属不世之材,亚历山德罗
You have a rare talent, Alessandro.
盖起来岂不是要很久?
Won't it take ages to build?
所以值得一做的事皆是如此
Like anything worth doing.
它很适合用来纪念你的统治
It will be a fitting monument to your rule.
嗯
Mm.
适合国王和他的新王后居住的家
A home fit for a king and his new queen.
我希望我们届时已经破土动工了
It is my hope that we would have broken ground
在西西公主再次来访之前
by the time Princess Sisi visits us again.
西西?
Sisi?
西西为什么要来?
Why would Sisi come here?
我想她离不开这里
I guess she can't stay away.
碰巧今天早上她叔叔传来她归来的消息
As it happens, her uncle sent word of her return this morning.
既然你们两人这么处得来
And as you two got along so well,
我想你听到这个消息会很开心的
I thought you would welcome the news.
我就要订婚了
That doesn't seem particularly appropriate
这么做不太妥当吧?
if I am to be betrothed, does it?
拉希玛,你能帮我招待一下我哥吗?
Rahima, would you kindly entertain my brother for me?
你在打什么主意?
What are you up to?
你找西西过来这里
You asked Sisi to come here.
为什么?
Why?
我只是跟随内心的直觉
I am simply obeying an instinct.
显然你的心在西西公主身上
Your heart obviously lies with Princess Sisi.
否则剑击比赛你就不会输了
Otherwise, you would have won the fencing match.
我本来会赢的
Of course I would have won.
我只是头晕而已
I got dizzy, that's all.
当然了
Of course.
我看得出来
I can see that.
但伊丽莎白女皇可能不同意我的看法
But Queen Elizabeth might not agree with me.
那么她就是个蠢蛋
Then she is a fool.
嗯,或许吧,但你恐怕已经失去
Mm, perhaps, but I fear you have lost favor
英格兰女皇的芳心青睐
with the English queen.
事实上,我怀疑她
In fact, I suspect her affections
喜欢上你弟了
have turned towards your brother.
安茹?
Anjou?
那是她将就凑合,不是吗?
That's scraping the bottom of the barrel, isn't it?
安茹的精力更适合英格兰女皇
Anjou's energy is a better fit for the English queen,
而西西公主则会成为一名出色的妃子
whereas Princess Sisi would make a fine consort.
西西不是王后
Sisi is not a queen.
但她会照顾你
But she will take care of you.
为何不开心点?
Why not be happy?
你希望我相信你关心我的幸福?
You really expect me to believe your concern is my happiness?
你好
Hello, you.
怎么闷闷不乐的?
Why all broody?
你还没听说吗?
Haven't you heard?
内战一触即发
We're on the verge of civil war.
不是一直都这样吗?
Aren't we always?
至少在我家一直都是如此
At least in my family, we are.
这次的情况似乎更糟
Seems somewhat worse this time.
我已经想好要如何摆脱这一切了
I've figured out how I'm going to get away from all this.
我要去美洲大♥陆♥
I'm going to the New World.
你应该跟我一起去
You should come with me.
我是说,我们得先结婚
I mean, we'd have to get married first.
当然,那只是形式而已
Just as a formality, of course.
忘掉那个念头
You put that thought out of your mind.
听懂没?
Do you understand me?
为什么?
Why?
离我太近对你不安全
It is not safe for you to be close to me.
当然安全
Of course it is.
你根本不知道我是什么人,对吧?
You have no idea who I am, do you?
-我知道啊 -是吗?
-Yes, I do. -Do you?
听着,小姑娘…
You see, little girl...
这一切都是我开始的
...I started all this.
我为了让法国陷入混乱,放火烧掉那座教堂
I set that church on fire to set all of France on fire,
那把火成功了,因为我就是这种人
and it worked, because that's the sort of man I am.
听懂了吗?
Do you understand me?
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我当然骗了你
Of course I lied to you.
我喜欢你对我有好感
I liked your fantasy of me,
所以我选择放任你的情感
so I chose to indulge it.
但现在你的纯真近乎愚蠢
But now your innocence is too close to stupidity
已经不再迷人了
to be charming.
所以帮我们俩一个忙
So do us both a favor
该死的离我远一点
and stay the f**k away from me.
明白吗,小姑娘?
Do you understand, little girl?
拜托别再叫我小姑娘
Please stop calling me that.
谢谢你同意见我
Thank you for agreeing to see me.
不会
Of course.
国王还好吗?
And how is the king?
他很好
He is well.
只是他的自尊心受损
His pride hurt more than anything.
亲爱的凯瑟琳
My dear Catherine,
谎言说再多次也不会变成真的
the repeating of a falsehood does not make it true.
肺结核的病人我一眼就能看出来
I know consumption when I see it.
真是个残酷的疾病
Such a cruel disease.
我亲姐姐染上这种病
My own sister succumbed,
肺部积水而亡
drowning in her lungs.
那是一种折磨,扭曲了她的心智
It was a torture that distorted her mind.
你知道她并非一直被称为,“疯狂玛丽”的吗?
Do you know she was not always known as Mad Mary?
我们小时候她蛮可爱的
She was quite sweet when we were children.
我希望你能理解这项消息
I hope that you can understand the sensitivity
其中的敏感性
of this information.
当然了
Of course.
我也希望你明白
As I hope that you will see the need
维护我们两国之间条约的必要性
to preserve the treaty between our two kingdoms.
我们达成协议了
We are in agreement.
我们必须找到方法,来取得我们想要的东西
We must find a way to get what we want.
我相信我们会在加来和贸易路线上
It is my belief that we will come to terms on Calais
取得共识
and on trade routes
甚至还有你那个讨人厌的表亲玛丽
and even on your annoying cousin Mary.
听你这么说真好
Well, that is very good to hear.
但根据父权制度
But according to patriarchy,
我们两国必须
we must bind our kingdoms together
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表