剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
这是你自己希望罢了
It's what you want.
民众不知道自己想要什么
The people have no idea what they desire.
那就告诉给他们想要什么
Then they must be told.
那祝你好运吧
And good luck with that.
但我得提醒你
But I should remind you,
自古以来
since the beginning of time,
仇恨是最容易讲述的故事
hate has been the easiest story to tell.
我走了
Well, I will be on my way.
不会再打扰你了
I won't trouble you again.
他说得倒轻巧
Easy for him to say.
他妈住在林子里
He lives in the fucking woods.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
我想恭喜你
I wanted to congratulate you.
你做得很好 弗朗索瓦
You did well, Francois.
凯瑟琳没法再维持这虚假的
Catherine will not be able to hold on to this sham peace
和平了
much longer.
消息会传开
Word will spread,
邻居间反♥目♥成仇
neighbor will turn on neighbor,
而贵族则会被迫带他们
and the nobility will be forced to take them
上战场
to the battlefield,
在那里你占据绝对优势
where you will have the decided advantage.
你一定很骄傲吧
You must be proud.
如果不是那么暗黑的话 真的可以拍手叫绝了
It would almost be impressive if it wasn't so fucking dark.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
女王陛下
Oh, uh, Your Majesty.
看来你们已经有勇气准备好面对
Hmm, I see you are ready to face this terrible situation
这一可怕局面了
with the courage it requires.
是的
Yeah, absolutely.
我们别无选择 陛下
We have no choice, Your Majesty.
我们责任感驱使着我们
Our... sense of duty compels us.
唐克雷德
Tancrede.
虽然你们背叛了我的信任
Though you betrayed my trust,
但我同情你的处境
I sympathize with your predicament.
你的人♥民♥遭受了严重的不公正待遇
A terrible injustice has been done to your people.
我也希望另有他法
I only wish there were another way.
天 我也是
God, so do I.
但我们不能在人♥民♥需要我们的时候
Uh, but-but-but we must not let our people down
让他们失望
when they need us.
是
Right, yeah,
即便这会
even if it, um... even...
导致我们自己的死亡
it results in our own... death,
我们决心献身
we are committed.
当然了 除非国王被说服
Unless, of course, the king is persuaded
审理吉斯公爵的罪行
to prosecute the Duke of Guise for his crime.
公开斩首就足以平民愤了
A public beheading would suffice.
这样你们在枢密院就能占多数席位了
Leaving you in the majority on the Privy Council.
巧合而已
Yes, a happy coincidence.
你清楚审理吉斯家族
You know full well that any prosecution of the Guises
都会导致主室与天主教♥徒♥
would lead the Crown into direct conflict
发生直接冲突
with the Catholic population.
看来你只能做出选择了
Well, it sounds like you have a choice to make...
是跟新教♥徒♥还是跟天主教♥徒♥开战
war with the Protestants or war with the Catholics.
除非还有别的办法
Unless there were another way.
洗而恭听 先听听再说
We're listening.Uh, uh, s-s-skeptically.
是 先听听再说
Skeptically, of course. Yeah.
蒙莫朗西说无一人幸存
Montmorency says there were no survivors,
就是说无人作证
which means there are no witnesses to testify.
红衣主教可能是对的
I mean, the Cardinal could be right.
也许是些心怀不满之人所为
This could be the act of a few disgruntled individuals
而我们可以找到这些人
who could be found
并公开处决 以示惩戒
and publicly executed for their crime.
你希望我们接受这个解释
And you expect us to accept that?
是 因为那样的话 王室
Yes, because then the Crown
就能允许让你们跟伊丽莎白女王
would be free to pursue your trade deal
签订贸易协定了
with Queen Elizabeth.
我认为新教♥徒♥
I mean, I imagine the Protestants
会被这样的联盟所安抚
would be appeased by such an alliance,
天主教♥徒♥也不会
leaving the Catholics unprovoked
因公爵受审而被刺♥激♥到
by the prosecution of the duke.
而波旁家族
And the House of Bourbon
将会因这笔交易而大大收益
would stand to be significantly enriched by the deal.
你们也许就不需要承受
I mean, it might take the sting
上战场之苦了
out of you missing your date with destiny.
总是有其他办法的 对不对
There's always another way, isn't there?
我觉得 是的
I tend to think so.
我们可以考虑这个解决方案
We might consider such a solution.
真是大度呢
Big of you. Mm.
如果你们愿意放下怨恨
And if you were to put aside your grievance,
你打算如何跟英国人搭上线
I mean, how might you proceed with the English?
安托方已经做出了
Well, Antoine has already made
巨大的牺牲
the significant personal sacrifice
邀请他的妻子进宫
of inviting his wife to court.
这对我来说极具挑战性
Which has been extremely challenging.
感谢你的牺牲
I'm grateful for your sacrifice.
幸运的是
As luck would have it,
珍妮与伊丽莎白女王虔诚的新教顾问
Jeanne has a rather heavy-breathing correspondence
托克莫顿勋爵书信往来
going with Queen Elizabeth's ardently Protestant advisor,
颇为密切
Lord Throckmorton.
显然 他们喜欢就加尔文的早期布道进行辩论
Apparently, they like to debate the early sermons of Calvin,
在我看来就像是精心设计的
which just sounds like elaborate foreplay,
前戏
if you ask me.
我建议派她去
I suggest we send her over
试探英国宫廷的态度
to test the waters with the English court,
为我们的意图和信仰担♥保♥
vouch for our intentions, our faith,
证明我们是可以信任的 看看能得到什么回复
that we can be trusted, see what we get in reply.
好
All right.
放话出去 说我们正在跟
Put word out that we are entering into negotiations
英国谈判
with England.
但未经我批准 什么条款都不要同意
But do not agree to any terms without my prior approval.
我们跟英国的交易必须在
Our deal with England must be finalized
时机成熟时 才能最终敲定
only when the time is right.
当然
Of course.
不用打仗了
Well, then... war is averted.
真是个好消息
A relief.
为我们喝彩吧
Bravo, us!
真♥他♥妈♥虚惊一场
And thank fuck for that.
唐克雷德
Tancrede?
盔甲可以收起来了
You may put away all the armor.
是的 大人
Yes, my Lords.
不用打仗了
We're not going to battle.
很好啊 大人们
Good. Good, my Lords.
女王陛下
Majesty. Your Majesty.
我想我该找你谈
I suppose it's you I should be talking to.
我
Me?
我是来探望孩子们的
I'm here visiting my children.
我知道是你破坏了
I know you're the one responsible for undermining
我在法国努力建立的和平
the peace I have worked so hard to establish in France,
因为 我知道你们俩妈宝男唯你们母亲是从
as I know you two invertebrates take your orders from Mummy.
你确定要谈妈宝男这问题吗
Are you sure you want to talk about spineless sons?
我们可是认识你儿子的 还记得吗 闭嘴
We've met yours, remember? Shut up!
我有消息要告诉你 还有你那个乱♥伦♥的兄弟
I have news for you and your incestuous brood.
我不会被你们的小动作激怒的
I will not be provoked by your petty machinations.
我拖家带口在法国
I did not drag my family all over France
每一个悲惨的农村 棚屋和贫民展间巡游
to every miserable village, hovel, and slum
不是要让这个国家毁于战争的
so that this country could be destroyed by war.
我是为了和平 而这和平将延续下去
I did it for peace, and that peace will hold,
即使我必须保护你长子
even if I have to protect your firstborn
免受他应得的审判
from the justice he deserves.
我想你不至于到
I presume you were not so stupid
留下任何能认出你的幸存者
as to leave any survivors that might identify you.
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表