剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
你怎么知道教堂不是被些
How do you know the church wasn't burnt down
误导的公众烧毁的
by some misguided member of the public, hmm?
你不尊重他们的信仰
I mean, what do you expect after you disrespect
还允许一位天主教会的
their faith and allow a cardinal
红衣主教被推搡在地 并在泥泞中被人踩踏之后
of the Catholic Church to be pushed to the ground
你指望他们作何反应
and trampled in the mud?
容我提醒你一句 如果你真的以
May I remind you, if you do raise an army
新教♥徒♥的名义 召集军队
in the name of the Protestants,
王室将别无选择
the Crown will have no choice
只能采取行动 保护♥法♥国天主教♥徒♥
but to take action to protect French Catholics.
对不对啊 陛下
Will we not, Your Majesty?
蒙莫朗西 你怎么看
Montmorency, what is your opinion?
我的看法是 如果证据确凿 证明真的是
My opinion is, if it's proven that the Duke of Guise
吉斯公爵干的
is behind this crime,
我会亲手杀了他
I will kill him myself.
那祝你好运了 老人家
Good luck with that, old man.
你大公无私的顾问就这样 是吧
This is your impartial advisor, hmm?
倡导私刑
Advocating vigilantism?
王室会严肃对待这些指控
The Crown takes these accusations seriously
并且不会支持
and would look disapprovingly
这挑衅背后的家族
on any house behind such a provocation,
也不赞成任何为了
as it would disfavor any house
一己私利而罔顾
that needlessly endangered the life of the king
国王性命的行为
to further its own agenda.
但是现在我认为应该体会
However, at this time, I think we should adjourn
先冷静下再说
until cooler tempers prevail.
行 但如果你不采取行动解决问题
Fine, but if you don't do something to make this right,
那多亏我们堂兄弟
you will have a civil war on your hands,
内战将不可避免
thanks to our cousin.
那就开战吧
Then war it is.
我被他们所有人耍了
I had been played, by all of them.
走吧
Hmm. Come on.
那您二位慢慢聊
I suppose I should leave you two to talk.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道你失去了个对你很重要的人
I know you lost someone important to you.
我向你保证 我也想为这罪行讨回公道
And I assure you, I, too, want justice for this crime.
但你我都清楚
But you know as well as I do
如果追查到最后
that if the pursuit of that justice
发现真是公爵干的
leads us to the duke,
只会让我们的人♥民♥卷入战争
it will only bring our people to war.
而伊迪丝也不会死而复生
And it will not bring Edith back.
原谅我 我还没心思筹谋那么深远
Forgive me if I'm not ready to make such calculations.
要治下就必须筹谋算计
Well, such calculations are required if one is to govern.
那我就用你能
Then let me put it to you
理解的方式说吧
in terms that you will understand.
烧毁教堂是蓄意挑衅
The burning of the church was a deliberate provocation.
肇事者必须严惩
The perpetrators must be punished,
不管他们是谁
no matter who they are.
王室的合法性取决于此
The legitimacy of the Crown depends upon it.
王室的合法性取决于
The legitimacy of the Crown depends on the unity
法国人♥民♥的团结
of the French people.
一但我们实现这点
Once we have accomplished that,
你就能割断吉斯公爵的喉咙
then you can cut the Duke of Guise's throat.
只有你知道我作何打算
You are the only one who knows what I'm trying to do.
我能相信你吗
Can I rely on you?
永远都可以
Always.
谢谢
Thank you.
很令人耳目一新 对不对
Refreshing, isn't it?
一个觉得自己可以
Someone who feels entitled to be motivated
凭情绪行事的人
purely by emotion.
他人呢
Where is he?
在您房♥间里 夫人
In your chambers, Madame.
让他等着
Tell him to wait.
我们的哥哥 国王陛下 差点被害
Well, our brother, the king, was almost killed.
大家不想聊聊此事吗
Do we not want to talk about it?
聊什么
Talk about what?
陛下
Ah, Your Majesty,
你来啦
there you are.
那样子乱跑 让我们都吓了一跳
Gave us all a fright, wandering off like that.
我那不是乱跑
I didn't wander off.
不过 谢谢你关心
But thank you for your concern.
不 你抓住机会跑进树林
No, you took a chance, and you went out into the woods,
想为宗教团结做出表率
prepared to make a stand for religious unity.
然后一有风吹草动 灰溜溜地就逃回来了
And turned and ran like a bitch at the first sign of trouble.
你是想说这个吗
Isn't that what you were going to say?
不 还真不是
No, actually, I wasn't.
我是打心眼里关心你
Is it really so difficult for you to believe
这事就这么难以相信吗
I might have actually been concerned about you?
你可是我哥
You are my brother.
我活该被嘲笑
I suppose I deserve to be mocked.
计划赶不上变化
Didn't exactly go as planned.
一向如此
Things rarely do.
而且你不自嘲 自然会有别人来嘲笑你
And if you can't laugh at yourself...
母后是什么态度
How did Mother take it?
你希望是什么态度
How do you expect?
你有没有想过
Has it ever occurred to you
你可能一开始就说对了呢
that you might have had it right the first time
母后确实心知肚明
and Mother actually does know best?
你违抗她的话 结果就差点送命
I mean, you disobeyed her and nearly got yourself killed.
你还需要什么证据呢
What further evidence do you need?
玛格特 等我完事后 你也该
Margot, you should have yourself measured
给自己量体裁衣 做件新裙子了
for a new dress when I'm finished.
母亲说她看厌你穿同一身衣服了
Mother says she's tired of seeing you wear the same one.
我不需要新裙子
I don't need a new dress,
尤其是在这么多子民 都在忍♥饥挨饿的时候
not when so many of our people are going hungry.
可他们也不能吃裙子呀
Well, they're not going to eat a dress, are they?
是不会 傻瓜
No, stupid.
我会把制裙费捐给穷♥人♥
I'd give the cost of the dress to the poor.
这才是他们加入这个
That's why they're joining this church
教会的原因
in the first place.
他们没钱吃饭
They don't have enough money to eat.
我不傻
I'm not stupid.
总有一天 我的美貌和智慧 会吸引一位皇室追求者
One day, my looks and wit will attract a royal suitor.
等我成为某个国家王后的时候
And when I'm queen of some foreign land,
查尔斯会写信给我 请求我的恩宠
Charles will write to me and ask for my favor,
而我会考虑一下
and I will... consider it.
希望你能做出对国王有利的决定
Well, I hope you will decide in the king's favor.
是呢 谢谢 赫丘勒
Yes, thank you, Hercule.
我就是无法停止想象
I just can't stop picturing them
他们就那样被围住 活活烧死
being trapped like that, burned alive.
真希望能为他们做点什么
I wish there was something I could have done for them.
没办法吗
Wasn't there?
当然没办法了
Of course there wasn't.
他还活着就是万幸了
He's lucky to be alive.
毕竟 这可不是意外
I mean, after all, it was no accident.
什么
What?
吉斯家族干的
The Guises did it.
众人皆知
Everyone knows that.
我敢肯定就连我们的陛下都清楚
I'm sure even our king knows that.
为什么吉斯家族要烧毁一个满是
Why would the Guises want to burn a church
新教农民的教堂
full of Protestant peasants?
为了发动一场他们认为自己能赢的内战
To start a civil war they presumably think they can win.
是这样吗
Is that true?
先别急着断言 因为其他人
We must not rush to judgment, as others
会借此机会急于开战
would take the opportunity to rush to war.
是 说得好 陛下
Ah, yes, well said, Your Majesty.
感谢你的支持 安茹 如果你真是支持我的话
I appreciate your support, Anjou, if I really do have it.
真的 希望如此
You do. I hope so.
因为 如果你认为能更妥善的
Because if you think you would manage this situation
处理这种情况 那你就是自欺欺人
any better, you're deluded.
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表