剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
像相邻农场让猪配种一样达成联姻
like neighboring farms breeding swine.
真丑陋的事,不过世界就是这样运作的
An ugly business, but it is the way of the world.
我相信你愿意考虑安茹
I believe you may be willing to consider Anjou
代替他哥作为你未来的伴侣
as a prospective mate in place of his brother.
你比我想象的还要务实
You are even more pragmatic than I'd imagined.
人们可能会误以为那是疏忽
One might mistake it for carelessness.
那是他们误判
That would be a miscalculation.
那当然
Of course.
啊,斯罗克莫顿
Ah, Throckmorton.
还真叫人意外
Well, this is quite unexpected,
忠诚度变得这么快
change in loyalties so quickly.
但你和安茹处得很好
And yet you get along with Anjou.
他确实能取悦我
He does amuse me.
这样成亲绰绰有余了
Marriages have been built on less.
安茹确实赢得了比赛
Anjou did win the match,
毕竟我答应把心许诺给赢家,不是吗?
and after all, I promised my heart to the winner, didn't I?
的确如此,陛下
Indeed you did, Your Majesty.
我父亲总是教我要言出必行
My father always told me one must honor one's word.
虽然他也对我母亲说过同样的话
Although he did say the same thing to my mother,
所以…谁知道他是什么意思?
so... who knows what he meant?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我们何不立刻把这个好消息
Why don't we go and tell my new suitor
告诉我的新追求者呢?
the happy news right away?
哦,但现在很晚了
Oh, but it is late.
我相信对安茹来说不算晚
Not too late for Anjou, I'm sure.
不是吗,斯罗克莫顿?
Isn't that right, Throckmorton?
绝对不会,陛下
Never, Your Majesty.
当然,除非你要重新考虑这桩联姻
Unless, of course, you're having second thoughts about the union.
当然没有
Of course not.
真有趣
What fun.
音乐?
Music?
真欢乐
How festive.
他会不会是在等我们?
Could he be expecting us?
现在想来
Come to think of it,
还是下次再说比较好
another time would be better.
胡说,我喜欢派对
Nonsense. I love a party.
我来
Allow me.
安茹
Anjou.
-安茹 -怎样?
-Anjou. -What?
嗯…
Well...
你在看什么?
...what are you staring at?
我想你们母子
I imagine you have lots to discuss,
有很多话要谈
mother to son.
我就不打扰你们了
I'll leave you to it.
再见,我的王子
Adieu, my prince.
可以把门关上吗?
Can you shut the door?
我还没结束
I'm not quite finished.
拉希玛!
Rahima!
拉希玛!
Rahima!
啊,凯瑟琳,我本来还很担心
Ah, Catherine, I was so worried
我们没机会道别
we wouldn't be able to say our goodbyes.
我不想吵醒你
I didn't want to wake you.
想说经历刺♥激♥后
Thought you might need your sleep
你可能需要好好睡个觉
after all the excitement.
我的侍女今天早上失职了
My lady-in-waiting neglected her duties this morning.
但你不是要离开我们吧?
But you're not leaving us, are you?
我们的事还没办完呢!
With our business unfinished?
我是要离开
But of course I am.
想必你也同意局势发生了变化
Surely, you must agree that things have changed,
你一个儿子身体不适
what with one of your sons being medically unfit
而另一个儿子的性需求
and the other one apparently in possession of sexual needs
显然是我无法满足的
I couldn't possibly meet.
少来了
Come on.
你我都知道这种婚姻
We both know a marriage of this kind
容得下各种怪癖
can make room for any number of eccentricities.
那是私事
They are private matters.
迟早不会是的
Until they are not.
等消息传出去、所有皇室成员
When word gets out and every royal house
听说查理和安茹的事后
hears about Charles and Anjou,
无论谁嫁给他们,都会成为笑柄
whoever marries them is going to be a laughingstock.
而你会确保这个消息传出去
And you will make sure that word gets out.
因为你根本无意嫁给我的两个儿子
Because you had no intention of marrying either of my sons.
你来法国是为了替英格兰
You came to France for whatever advantage
寻觅任何有利的条件
you could find for England.
不过当然了
But, of course.
这肯定很困难
It must be a challenge
必须假装傻笑,无♥耻♥地卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥
to have to pose as an outrageous, giggling flirt
来得到你想要的东西
to get what you want.
换作是我就会小心点,因为时间一久
I would be careful, because given time,
可能会很难知道哪个是装出来的
it may prove difficult to know which is a pose
哪个不是
and which is not.
我跟你解释一下吧
Let me explain something to you.
几千年来
Men have been marrying women off
都是男人帮女人找对象成亲
for thousands of years.
譬如说我父亲
My own father, for example,
他是个顽固的傻瓜,但却不能违背他的意志
was a pigheaded fool, but his will was irresistible.
他蔑视天主教上帝
He defied a Catholic God,
而全国上下都跟随他
and the whole country went with him.
你已故的岳父法兰西斯一世
Your late father-in-law, Francis I,
与他几乎不相上下
was almost his equal.
但他们那么做是因为他们是男人
But they did what they did as men,
对自己的欲望毫无歉意
unapologetic in their appetites.
你跟我都没这么好命
You and I don't have such luxury.
所以是的,我必须装成处♥女♥,而你必须扮成女巫
So yes, I must pose as a virgin and you as a witch
才能获得我们想要的东西
to get what we want.
我成为女皇后
When I became queen,
下定决心不会让任何男人把我娶走
I decided no man was ever gonna marry me off.
我只是想哄抬身价
I was simply going to drive up the price,
让追求者相互竞争
playing one suitor off against another.
所以没错,你说得很对
So yes, you're quite right.
我来这里当然是为了替英格兰,寻找最有利的协议
Of course I came here looking for the best deal for England
而不是丈夫
and not a husband.
结果,送来给我的不是你
And it turned out, it was not you who presented it to me.
但你找到了
But you found it.
是的,在最不可能的地方
Yes, in the most unlikely place.
你可能会对这个感兴趣
Oh, this might be of interest to you,
因为你似乎完全不知道
as it appears you don't have the slightest idea
自家屋檐下发生的事
what's going on beneath your own roof.
坦白说,我高估了
Frankly, I'd expected a bit more
法国蛇蝎王后
of the Serpent Queen of France.
如果我是你,就会把内部整顿好
I would get your house in order if I were you.
祝你好运
And I wish you all the best with that.
-我们有麻烦了 -又有麻烦?
-We've got a problem. -Another one?
你看
Look.
哦
Oh.
我们必须马上离开
We need to leave--immediately.
血缘亲王在哪?
Where are the Princes of the Blood?
老实说,我不知道
Well, to be honest with you, I have no idea.
看来我的老爷和主人
Would seem that my lords and masters
丢下我自己逃跑了
have exiled themselves without me.
不妨把他带走
May as well take him.
根据什么罪名?
On what charge?
我相信他们会想出来的
I'm sure they'll come up with something.
我什么都没做
I didn't do nothing.
拉希玛在哪?
Where is Rahima?
她玩忽职守,害我在伊丽莎白女皇面前
She failed in her duties, and I was at a disadvantage
处于劣势
with Queen Elizabeth.
我要一个解释
I demand an explanation.
拉希玛夫人今天有事离开皇宫
Lady Rahima had business away from the palace today.
什么事?
What business?
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表