剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
你想听马谛斯差点丧生火场
about Matisse nearly killed in a fire,
被一名认为他能透过祈祷
in thrall to a lunatic who thinks he can
恢复健康的疯子所控制?
pray his way back to health?
你的徒弟?
Your apprentice?
我的家人
My family,
那是你无法理解的概念
a concept you wouldn't know anything about.
你肯定迷路了
You must be lost.
凯瑟琳要你帮我准备我需要的东西
Catherine says you are to give me what I need
让我住得舒适些
to make my stay comfortable--
-房♥间、仆人…-嗯
-quarters, servants... -Mm.
事实上,任何我想要的东西
...in fact, anything I desire.
你可以开口
You can ask,
但我不见得会给你
but I won't necessarily give it to you.
你不太友善,对吧?
Not so friendly, are you?
-我知道你是什么人 -哦?
-I know what you are. -Oh?
我是什么人?
And what am I?
那条项链真的是你父亲的吗?
Did that necklace really belong to your father?
的确是神来之笔
It's a nice touch.
我们都只是想飞黄腾达
We're all just making our way,
就像你一样,拉希玛夫人
same as you, Lady Rahima.
混♥蛋♥
Prick.
你好,安吉莉卡
Hello, Angelica.
我一直想与你私下谈谈
I had wanted to talk to you privately.
那我就看在旧日的情分上
For old times' sake, then.
赫尔克里王子的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Prince Hercule.
就这样?
Is that all?
我也许能解决你的问题
I might have a solution for your problems.
如果你想除掉伊蒂姐妹
If you wish to be rid of this Sister Edith,
你的裁缝中有一个积极的盟友
you will find a motivated ally in your dressmaker.
显然她心爱的助手受了伤
Apparently her beloved assistant, though wounded,
但依旧对伊蒂深信不已
is still under Edith's spell.
既然他是阿比斯不曾拥有的儿子
Since he is the son Aabis never had,
她会竭尽所能帮他摆脱她的控制
she will do anything to free him of her grasp.
告诉我…
Tell me...
这么多年过去了,你为什么想帮我?
why, after all these years, would you want to help me?
因为我想再次为你效劳
Because I want to return to your service.
我认为我现在对你有用
And now I think I can be of use to you.
我会考虑你的提议
I would consider your offer,
我以为你已经学会忠心了
and I thought that you'd learnt loyalty,
但你却辜负了阿比斯的信任
but you just betrayed Aabis' trust.
所以我建议带着你的筹码去别的地方
So I suggest you take your wares elsewhere.
走开
Go away.
哦,原谅我,陛下
Oh, uh, uh, f-f-forgive me, Your Majesty.
我没料到你会来
I-I-I did not expect you.
我躺在床上睡不着
I was just laying in my bed, unable to sleep.
有什么事让你烦心吗?
Uh, something vexes you?
我们一起踏上一条危险的道路
We have set ourselves on a dangerous path together.
我想这也是一条光荣之路
Uh, and-and a-- and a glorious one, I think.
为了巩固这份光荣,我们之间必须建立牢靠的信任
To ensure glory, we must have a solid bond of trust.
当然了
Ab-abs-absolutely.
-我很高兴你同意 -嗯
-Glad you agree. -Mm.
我这里有一份文件
I have a document here
确认我们的结盟
making our alliance official.
双方各自保留一份副本,以确保我们
Each of us will keep a copy as insurance of our commitment
对彼此的承诺
to one another.
我应该找我的律师
Well, I should probably get my solicitors
读一下
to give this the once-over.
你懂的,还是该谨慎一些
You understand. I mean, I can't be too careful.
当然
Of course.
最重要的是我们的信任
It is our trust that is paramount.
我们的关系必须是神圣的
Our bond must be sacred.
神圣的,没错
S-sacred, yes.
等你返回法国后,要紧紧盯住伊蒂
When you return to France, keep Edith close
而且不能让凯瑟琳发现
and Catherine unaware.
她会是我们最难缠的对手
She will be our most difficult adversary.
她很狡猾
She-she is a wily one.
有上帝引导我
With God as my guide,
我会尽力保持坚定
I will do my best to be resolute.
但我心里知道
But I must know in my heart,
你就是这份工作的最佳人选
you are the man for the job.
没有其他人了
There is no other.
那就签名
Then sign.
现在把衣服脱♥光♥
Now take off all your clothes.
哦,菲腊
Oh, Philip.
只是开玩笑
It's a joke.
我跟你说过了
I've told you already.
双方都觉得有趣才叫玩笑
It is only a joke when both parties are amused.
-嗯 -原谅我儿子,去吧
-Mm. -Forgive my son. Go.
哦,凯瑟琳
Oh, Catherine.
我们能单独谈谈吗?
Can we speak alone?
哦,怎么了?当然可以
Oh, why-why, yes, of course.
菲腊,你能找些不惹上麻烦的方式
Philip can you find some way to amuse yourself
来娱乐自己吗?
and not get into any trouble?
你做得到吗?
Can you do that for me?
-没问题,爸 -嗯
-Of course, Papa. -Hmm.
进来吧,凯瑟琳
Now, come in, Catherine.
晚安
Good evening.
我不想再听到
I have no interest in hearing any more
你恶劣的言语
of your disgusting words.
事实上,我正在寻找礼拜堂
Actually, I was looking for the chapel
好让我自己暂时抛下
so I might distract myself
丧妻的悲伤
from the grief over my late wife.
无尽的伤痛
It is unrelenting.
哦
Oh.
看来我错怪你了
Well, then I've misjudged you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
礼拜堂在那边
The chapel is that way.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直在想你的提议
I've been thinking about your proposal.
你知道的,我对未来的愿景是
And as you know, my vision is for a future
法国人先是爱国者
where Frenchmen can be patriots first,
才是天主教♥徒♥和新教♥徒♥
Catholics and Protestants second.
你可以想象,一个所谓的布道者
As you can imagine, a so-called evangelist
在树林里鼓吹世界末日,对我的目标没有帮助
preaching Armageddon in the woods does not help my cause.
然而,如果她被自己人击倒
However, if she were felled by one of her own,
最好是某个教堂起火时
ideally someone who was in the church with her
和她在一起的人
when it burned,
她骗子的身份就会曝光
she will be exposed as the fraud she really is.
你能安排吗?
Can you arrange such a thing?
如果我可以,你觉得足以避免战争吗?
If I can, do you think it is enough to avoid war?
我相信可以
I believe it is.
但这不足以阻止安茹和枢机
But it is not enough to prevent Anjou and the cardinal
在国王背后密谋
from conspiring behind the king's back.
他们已经请我允许明天晚上
They've asked for my permission to ride on Edith's camp
向伊蒂的阵营发兵
tomorrow night.
那就准许他们
Then give it to them.
我会确保这件事不会发生的
I will make sure it does not come to pass.
接下来就只剩
All that remains
如何体现…
is how to manifest this...
这个解决方案了
solution.
我认识某个在这件事上具有说服力的人
I know someone who can be persuasive in these matters.
我听说你助手的遭遇了
I heard about what happened to your assistant.
可恶!我要被你吓死了
F**k! You scared the s**t out of me.
你吓人难道都不会腻吗?
Don't you ever get tired of doing that?
不会,这让我保持年轻
No, it keeps me young.
看来消息传得很快
I guess news travels fast around here.
伊蒂姐妹不会让他走的
Sister Edith won't let him go.
你为什么那么说?
Why do you say that?
因为如果他待在那里死去
Because if he stays and dies,
那是因为你不信上帝
it will be because you lack faith.
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表