剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
更不用说他未来的妻子
Not to mention that his future wife
将成为欧洲
would be queen of one of the most powerful
最强大帝国的王后
empires in Europe.
你自己考虑看看吧
I will leave it with you to consider the matter.
鲁吉里送来的
Courtesy of Ruggieri.
我是你的话,就不会喝
I wouldn't drink any if I were you.
你们都知道任务
You know the assignment.
确保他们脑中只有你
Make sure they think of nothing but you.
只有一条规则
There's only one rule.
谁都不准怀孕
No one gets pregnant.
你回来了
You're back.
你叔叔送的礼物
A gift from your uncle,
来自他位于托斯卡尼葡萄园的葡萄酒
wine from his vineyards in Tuscany.
他有自己的葡萄园?
He has his own vineyards?
那当然
Of course he does.
你想知道在哪吗?
Would you like to... assume the position?
佛罗伦斯公爵送的礼物
A gift from the Duke of Florence,
从他的葡萄园直送
straight from his vineyards.
天啊,我讨厌这些旧世界的葡萄酒
Oh, God, I loathe these old-world wines.
但我猜这支特定年份的酒
Though I suspect this particular vintage
具备某种微妙的味道
will have a certain subtlety
和一定程度的调酒风味
with a degree of panache.
这是什么?
What's this?
佛罗伦斯公爵送的礼物
A gift from the Duke of Florence.
告诉他我没兴趣
Tell him I'm not interested.
但他很坚持
But he insists.
既然这样,你还是进来吧
In that case, you better come in.
佛罗伦斯公爵送的礼物
A gift from the Duke of Florence.
那你是什么?
So what are you supposed to be, then?
来自英伦海峡彼岸的处♥女♥
A virgin from across the Channel.
男的还女的?
Boy or girl?
让我进去,你就会知道
Let me in, and you shall find out.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
我感觉到空气中弥漫着淫乱的气息
I, uh, sense fornication in the air.
如果那是你来访的目的
If that is the purpose of your visit,
恐怕你晚了大约六年
I'm afraid you've arrived about six years too late.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
嗯
Mm.
但我已经找到解决我们问题的方法了
But I might have found a solution to our problem.
由于神圣罗马帝国的皇太子
As the first Prince of the Holy Roman Empire
暂时丧失行为能力
is, uh, temporarily incapacitated,
根据教会法的规定
a stand-in is required under papal law
需要一名替身来圆房♥
to consummate the marriage.
嗯,快点开始吧
Yes, yes, yes, get on with it.
嗯,这样就够了
Yes, that will suffice.
你不认为吗?
Don't you agree?
哦,这样绰绰有余了
Oh, more than adequate.
我们两国在和平与爱中结盟
Our two kingdoms are joined in peace and love,
我从未见过如此慷慨大方的事
the generosity of which I have never seen.
你养育了一位天使
You have raised an angel.
嗯
Hmm.
保佑你
Bless you.
还有谁要重新受洗归入真正的信仰?
Who else is ready to be rebaptized into the true faith?
只有那些罪孽被洗净的人才能在末日中存活下来
Only those washed of their sins will survive in the end of days.
你准备好弃绝所有的罪孽了吗?
Are you ready to renounce all sin?
是的
I am.
那我欢迎你
Then I welcome you.
你现在可能不知道
You may not know it now,
但将来你会感谢我的
but one day, you will thank me.
要嘛他会复原,欠你满满的人情
Either he will revive and owe you everything,
要嘛他会一直这样,永远不会烦你
or he will stay like that and never trouble you.
你会受到神圣罗马皇帝的保护
You'll be under the protection of the Holy Roman Emperor.
这可以说是一位母亲
It is arguably the best marriage
能帮女儿许下的最佳婚姻了
a mother could hope for her daughter.
但我会想你的
But I will miss you.
再见,母亲
Goodbye, Mother.
我希望你知道我永远无法承受政♥治♥联姻
I hope you know I would never survive a political marriage.
我很清楚你不是你姐
I'm aware you are not your sister.
事实上,我看不出婚姻本身有什么好处
In fact, I don't think I see the benefits of any marriage.
别这么愤世嫉俗
Don't be such a cynic.
你起得真晚
You slept late.
因为你确保我会睡一整天
I slept all day because you made sure of it.
至少本来有机会当她的伴娘
Could have been her maid of honor at least.
她会很乐于让我经历那种事的
She would have liked putting me through that.
我大姐真的离开了?
So it's true, my big sister's gone?
你又一次背着我行动
Once again, you go behind my back.
一名忧心忡忡的母亲
A concerned mother
可以尽其所能地
is allowed to arrange her children's futures
帮孩子安排未来
the best she can.
自古以来一直是如此,更何况
It's been that way since time began, and besides which,
用一场婚姻换来和平很值得
peace is worth a wedding.
我希望她能幸福
Well, I hope she'll be happy.
她当然不会幸福
Of course she's not gonna be happy.
她将用余生
She's gonna spend the rest of her life
照顾一个穿尿布的男人
attending to a man in nappies.
波旁家族不会接受这种事的
The Bourbons won't stand for it.
是不会,但至少现在我们不必向新教♥徒♥出兵
No, but at least now we won't have to march
因为他们会来对付我们
on the Protestants because they'll come for us.
不,他们不会的
No, they won't,
等他们看到谁要嫁给国王就不会了
not when they see who's coming to marry the king.
我的天啊
F**k me.
嗯,真温馨的家
Hmm. What a lovely home.
改编自《凯瑟琳德美迪奇:文艺复兴时期的法国王后》莱奥妮弗里达著
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表