剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
他正是这么说的
That's what he says.
新教的攻击必须停止
The Protestant attacks must be stopped.
-我们可以直接杀了他们 -那你会陷入战争
-We could just kill them. -Then you'll be at war.
一开始就是袭击教堂
It was the attack on the church that put us
才让我们落入这种处境
in this situation to begin with.
嗯,我完全同意,陛下
Yeah, I mean, I couldn't agree more, Your Majesty.
你们要我趁我母亲不在时
You want me to arrest the Duke of Guise
逮捕吉斯公爵并且与英格兰达成协议?
and make a deal with England all without my mother present?
哦,逮捕吉斯公爵
Ooh, arrest the Duke of Guise.
嗯,这样啊,尽管那对我个人来说
Yes, well, well, while that would be
是桩悲剧
a great personal tragedy--
虽然我们之间有分歧,他仍是我表亲
he is my cousin, despite our differences--
唉,就政♥治♥上来说,这却是向人♥民♥保证
alas, politically speaking, it's the best way to reassure
国王公正无私的最佳方式
the people of the king's impartiality
加上与英格兰人的协议
along with a deal with the English
将会让所有法国人致富,无论他们的信仰为何
that will enrich all Frenchmen, regardless of their religion.
根据我的经验,没有什么比黄金钱财
It's my experience that nothing unites people more
更能让人团结的东西了
than gold lucre.
现在正是行动的时候,陛下
Now is the time to act, Your Majesty.
你母亲把你教得很好,但你是国王
Your mother has taught you well, but you are the king.
你已经准备好了
And you are ready.
相信我
Believe me.
真不可思议,我发现自己
Incredibly, I find myself in agreement
同意血缘亲王的观点
with the Prince of the Blood.
看到没?这种事从来没发生过
You see? And that-and that never happens.
的确
No.
你确定你能应付英格兰女王?
You're sure you can handle the English queen?
听说她很精明
I hear she is shrewd.
那个童贞女王?
The Virgin Queen?
她能有多精明?
How shrewd can she be?
她连男人都没碰过
She's never even had a man.
更何况,她从未与波旁家的人谈判过
Furthermore, she's never negotiated with a Bourbon.
嗯,那实在很难让人放心
Well, that's hardly reassuring.
行,去吧
Fine. Go.
随时向我更新情况
I want constant updates.
没问题
Of course.
你可以将公爵带回来审问
And you can bring the duke in for questioning,
但要悄悄地进行
but do it quietly.
是的,陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
事成后我再告诉我母亲
I'll tell my mother once it is done.
出去吧,你们俩都是
Now get out, both of you.
我能拿些饼干吗?
Um, can I take some of these biscuits?
整盘拿去,快滚
Take the plate. F**k off.
谢谢,陛下
Thank you, Your Majesty.
你迷路了吗?
Have you lost your way?
事实上,我是在找你
I was looking for you, actually.
你儿子在哪?
Where's your son?
哦,他在附近
Oh, he's around here somewhere.
你和他相处得如何?
How are you getting on with him, anyway?
我搞不清楚他是白♥痴♥还是天才
I can't work out if he's an idiot or a genius.
-嗯,两者只在一线之间 -嗯
-Mm. There's a fine line. -Hmm.
他对你有什么看法?
What does he make of you?
哦,他把我看透了
Oh, he sees right through me.
至少他肯跟你说话
At least he talks to you.
我的小孩厌恶我
My children despise me.
我只能希望将来有一天
I can only hope in time,
他们能明白我为什么是这个样子
they will realize why I am the way I am.
当你的孩子是你影响世界的
When your children are your only method
唯一途径时
of influence on the world,
那不会是一个舒服的处境
it's rarely a comfortable position.
也许我能进去
Well, perhaps I could come in
帮你转移注意力
and distract you from your troubles.
你还记得怎么做吗?
Do you remember how to do it?
记忆犹新
Like it was yesterday.
那好吧
All right, then.
我从来没见过你走这条路
I've never seen you on this path before.
这是新的习惯
It's a new habit.
我也正在考虑
I'm also contemplating the adoption
在生活中纳入一些新的习惯
of many new habits in my life.
哦?
Oh?
你相信我们在来世要为我们的罪付出代价吗?
Do you believe we pay for our sins in an afterlife?
我不相信人们在今世或其他地方
I don't believe anyone pays for anything
要为任何事付出代价
here or anywhere else.
所以一切都不具任何意义
That's why nothing has any meaning.
我不同意
I disagree.
至少,我不想同意
At least, I want to disagree.
如果那是真的,我想我无法坚持下去
I don't think I could carry on if that were true.
我认为像你这样独特的人
I think someone as singular as you,
如果你忠于自己
if you stay true to yourself,
一定会找到办法的
will find a way.
你认为我很独特?
You find me singular?
吉斯公爵因违反宽容政策
The Duke of Guise is wanted for questioning
必须接受审讯
in relation to a violation of the policy of tolerance.
什么?谁的命令?
What? On whose orders?
国王的命令
The king's.
那肯定是搞错了
Well, there must be a mistake.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
你真的想在这里出洋相吗?
Do you really want to do this here?
好吧
Fine.
来吧,赫尔克里,唱首歌♥来听听
Come on, Hercule, give us a tune.
唉,我的爱人,你不该如此对我
Alas, my love you do me wrong.
狠心地抛弃我
To cast me off discourteously.
我爱了你这么久
And I have loved you so long.
你的陪伴令我欢欣
Delighting in your company.
绿袖子姑娘曾是我的喜悦
Greensleeves was my delight.
绿袖子姑娘曾令我快乐
Greensleeves was all my joy.
绿袖子姑娘心地善良
Greensleeves with a heart of gold.
我的爱人除了她还能有谁
And who but my love Greensleeves.
唉,我的爱人,你不该如此对我
Alas, my love you do me wrong.
狠心地抛弃我
To cast me off discourteously.
我爱了你这么久
And I have loved you so long.
你的陪伴令我欢欣
Delighting in your company.
绿袖子姑娘
Greensleeves.
我们没有恶意
We mean no harm.
我们也没有
Nor do we.
继续做你们的事吧
Please, go about your business.
你太仁慈了
You are most kind.
你们几位愿意赎罪
Would you gentlemen like to atone your sins
并在第二次洗礼中重生吗?
and be born again in a second baptism?
欢迎大家
All are welcome.
正如伊蒂姐妹所说的,你只需要谦卑
You need only humility, just as Sister Edith says.
伊蒂姐妹?
Sister Edith?
你追随她?
You follow her?
上帝派她来到我们身边
God has sent her to us.
你说了算
If you say so.
你不向你的王子们鞠躬吗?
Don't you bow to your princes?
哦,原谅我,但伊蒂姐妹说
Oh, forgive me, but Sister Edith says
我的王子在天国
my prince is in heaven.
我没有不敬之意
I mean no disrespect.
他没有不敬之意
He means no disrespect.
那样的话,就没什么问题
In that case, it's perfectly all right.
你要这样放过他?
You gonna let him get away with that?
我们该走了
We should go.
我认得你
I know you.
你是安茹王子
You are Prince Anjou.
没错
I am.
他们说你经常出入声名狼藉的场所
They say you frequent houses of ill repute
年轻人被卖♥♥去那里为奴
where young men are sold as slaves to satisfy
以满足邪恶的天性
perverse instincts
还有人看到你穿着女装
and that you have been seen in the halls of the palace
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表