剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
我们只需要点燃一根火柴即可
All we have to do is touch a match.
你想让我们发动战争
You want us to start a war?
战争是不可避免的
War is inevitable.
不如趁我们还有优势的时候
Might as well get it over with
赶紧打了算了
while we still have the advantage.
我认为
I think...
我认为她言之有理
I think she has a point.
我不想参与
I want no part of it.
坐下 弗朗索瓦
Oh, sit down, Francois.
只是个建议而已
It's just a suggestion.
我跟你们两个干过这种事
I've been down this road with you two before.
你还记得你的外孙女
Do you remember your granddaughter,
我们的外孙女 玛丽吗
our niece Mary?
结局只会一样
Oh.This will end the same way.
我不想参与其中
I want no part of it.
那么
So...
您还有其他真知灼见吗
you got any other bright ideas?
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
当他意识到其他选择不复存在的时候
He'll come round when he realizes the other option
会回心转意的
is to cease to exist.
感受到了吗 安托万
Feel that, Antoine?
天平是向我们这边倾斜的
The wind is blowing our way.
是 挺好的
Yes, exciting.Mm.
但红衣主教 确实
But, uh, the Cardinal does make
说的很有道理 对不对
a strong point, doesn't he?
我不是很想自己去办
I'm not sure I want to make it on my own.
也不确定自己能不能办到
Not sure I could, actually.
也许如果有人挑战我 比场法式滚球
Maybe if I were challenged to a game of pétanque,
我能大获全胜
I'd make a fair fist of it.
但除此之外 我完全不行啊
But aside from that, I'd be fucked.
你看 我不像你那么足智多谋 路易
See, I'm not clever like you, Louis.
有道理 安托万
Fair point, Antoine.
但我跟你保证
But let me assure you,
无论法国如何发展
no matter how France evolves,
乡下人们总是需要贵族作为榜样
the peasants will always need nobles to look up to.
这是人性
It's human nature.
既然我们父亲有先见之明
And since our father had the foresight
皈依了新宗教
to adopt the new religion,
我们就是乡下人的天然盟友
we are the peasants' natural allies.
真的不得不佩服父亲
You have to hand it to Father,
用我们的身份入局做赌
gambling with our status like that.
高风险 高回报
High risk, high reward.
现在 我们必须通过
Now we must deliver on their loyalty
与英国秘密谈判 来兑现他们的忠诚
by opening back-channel negotiations with England.
通过英吉利海峡的秘密渠道
Back-channel across the Channel.
这双关不错 兄弟
Excellent pun, brother.
但我要提醒你 凯瑟琳说了 不跟英国进行贸易往来
But may I remind you, Catherine said no trade with England.
凯瑟琳说 暂时不与英国进行贸易往来
Uh, Catherine said no trade with England yet.
我们只需要有人在伊丽莎白王庭帮忙引荐
All we need is an introduction at Elizabeth's court,
就是说 你得把妻子接来
which means you'll have to get your wife here.
什么
What?Mm.
真服了
For fuck's sake.
你知道我很怕她
You know I'm fucking terrified of her.
那也得接 还有你儿子
Afraid so. And your son.
天 不要啊
Oh, God, no.
他很烂
He's awful.Mm.
事实上 我觉得他可能
In fact, I think he might actually be
在医学标准里 就是个白病
a moron, medically.Mm.
你已经多年没见过他了
Well it's years since you've seen him,
所以 除非你想成为
so unless you want to make it on your own
一个职业滚球选手
as a professional pétanque player,
不然就把他们接过来
you'll get them here.
殿下
Your Highness.
夫人
My lady.
我打扰你读书了
I interrupted your reading.
是
Yeah, you did.
所以我才上这里来
That's why I come up here,
图个安静 就我跟仆人们在
for the quiet, just me and the servants.
现在你来了
Now you.
你大巡游怎么样啊
So how did you get on on your grand tour?
希望你给他们带去了一场精彩的表演
Hope you gave them a good show.
你是说衣着光鲜的被展示出来
You mean being paraded around in a pretty dress
然后听从指示 对乡下人们微笑
and directed to smile at peasants?
说实话 有点恶心
It was all a bit nauseating, to be honest.
女生们不是喜欢漂亮裙子吗
I thought girls liked pretty dresses.
不是所有女孩都喜欢
Not all girls.
我不喜欢的是 感觉自己像是
What I don't like is feeling like some piece
我母亲游戏里的一枚棋子
in my mother's game.
我本想说时间久了就不会这样
Oh, well, I'd like to tell you they grow out of that.
但其实不是
But they don't.
拿去看吧 不行
Take it.I couldn't.
书是你的
It's yours.
我已经看完了
I've finished with it.
您找我 陛下
You wished to see me, Your Majesty.
是
Yes.
也许您担心波旁家族
Perhaps you're concerned with the Bourbons?
我听说安托万邀请他妻子来王庭
I hear Antoine has invited his wife to court.
是 先是安托瓦内特·吉斯
Yes, first Antoinette Guise
现在是让娜·达尔布雷
and now Jeanne D'Albret.
她的到来 一定意味着他有所图谋
Her presence must mean he's up to something.
他成年后大部分时间
He spent most of his adult life
都在避免和她共处一室
avoiding being in the same room as her.
也许他只是重新发现了 他婚姻的义务
Maybe he's simply rediscovered his matrimonial duty.
不大可能
Unlikely.
我就想幽默一下
I was trying to be humorous.
告诉我 我能为你做什么
Tell me what I can do for you.
我担心国王误解了我的意图
I fear the king misunderstands my intentions.
也许你可以跟他聊聊
Perhaps if you were to talk to him,
让他更清楚的了解
to give him a clearer idea
我为法国和他
of what I'm trying to do for France
所做的事
and for him.
他很尊重你
He looks up to you.
因为他想念他的父亲
Because he misses his father,
如你想念你丈夫一般
as you miss your husband,
我的拙见而已
I imagine.
我会照你的吩咐去做
I'll do as you ask.
听说你同兄弟间有些龃龉
I hear there was some trouble between you and your brother.
我弟总是乐于让我知道
My brother is always happy to let me know
别人在背后是怎么说我的
what people say about me when I'm not in the room.
众口纷杂
People say many things,
很多话他们第二天早上就不记得了
most of which they don't remember in the morning.
现在这个时期很微妙
These are delicate times.
宗教宽容总有一天会带来一个
Religious tolerance will one day lead
更加稳定的社会
to a more stable society.
但一定要给它时间
But we must give it time.
时间
Time.
当然 总是说要时间
Of course, it's always time.
但我怎么知道我母亲
But how am I to know if my mother
不会给我让路
will ever make way for me?
你父亲薨世之前
Before he died,
要求我要像待亲生儿子一样照顾你
your father asked me to care for you as I would my own son.
我承诺过的
I gave him my word.
我相信你母亲的动机
I believe your mother is motivated
是为了你好
by what is best for you.
如果我有任何怀疑的理由
And if I have ever cause to doubt it,
我会告诉你的
I will tell you.
当你不需要你母亲的建议
And when it's time for you to govern
或者反对亲政的时候
with no advice or opposition from your mother,
我会支持你
I will support you.
我向你保证
You have my word.
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表