剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要…
Previously on The Serpent Queen...
再跟我说一次,你母亲为什么要
Tell me again why your mother
千里迢迢跑到意大利
had to go all the way to Italy
帮你哥在巴黎市中心建造一座宫殿
to build your brother a palace in the middle of Paris.
最好还是将生意留在家族内部
It is always preferable to keep business within the family.
容我向你介绍亚历山德罗德美迪奇
May we present Alessandro de Medici.
希望我没打扰到你
I do hope I'm not interrupting.
你确定你能应付英格兰女王?
Are you sure you can handle the English queen?
她从未与波旁家的人谈判过
She's never negotiated with a Bourbon.
怎么会有谣言说法国有一名
Now, what is this rumor of a Protestant saint
新教圣者,伊蒂姐妹
in France, Sister Edith,
带领她的信众穿过熊熊大火的牧师?
a pastor who led her flock through the flames?
吉斯公爵必须接受审讯
The Duke of Guise is wanted for questioning.
-谁的命令?-国王的命令
-On whose orders? -The king's.
我们必须在事态
We have to act before things get
进一步失控前采取行动
even further out of control.
我面临另一种问题
I face problems of a different kind.
我很有野心
I'm ambitious.
-新朋友?-学徒
-New friend? -An apprentice.
你准备好重生了吗?
Are you ready to be born again?
准备好了
I am.
救命!
Help!
哇
Whoa.
我知道等着我回去的是什么
I knew what awaited my return,
但我却还是希望能躲避命运
and yet somehow I still hoped to elude fate.
陛下
Majesty.
说吧
Tell me.
赫尔克里的伤口遭到感染
Hercule's wound has become infected.
毒液已经进入他的血液
The poison has entered his bloodstream
现在可能已经流入大脑了
and has probably now passed to the brain.
他命在旦夕
His life is in grave danger.
赫尔克里,我来了
Hercule, I'm here.
母亲,我很好
Mother, I'm perfectly all right.
当然了,亲爱的
Of course you are, my darling.
我不晓得有什么好大惊小怪的
I don't know what all the fuss is about.
他走了,是吗?
He's gone, isn't he?
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
失去孩子的悲伤令人难以承受
The grief of losing a child
那是你应该保护的对象
who you were put on this Earth to protect is unbearable.
他们说随着时间过去会好过些
They say it gets easier with time.
但当然,那只是谎言
But of course, that's just a lie.
我儿子死了
My son is dead.
你们违背我的指示
The Duke of Guise has been arrested
逮捕吉斯公爵
against my instruction
而第二血缘亲王
while the Second Prince of the Blood
握着未经我批准的条款动身前往英格兰
travels to England on terms I have not agreed to.
早知道我的建议会轻易遭人忽视
Had I known my counsel would be so easily ignored,
我就不会回来了
I might not have returned.
你叫我相信自己
You told me to trust myself.
现在我也要请你相信我
And now I would ask you to do the same.
在你离开后,情势出现了变化
Circumstances changed after your departure.
我必须采取行动
I had to act.
情势会出现变化
Circumstances changed
是因为某个天杀的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥逍遥法外
because there's a f**king terrorist on the loose.
我们应该要策马入林
We should be riding into the woods
杀死这个婊♥子♥和她的疯狂信徒
to kill this bitch and her deranged followers,
但我们没有,反倒是让我哥枉受牢狱之灾
but no, instead my brother rots in jail.
如果有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥逍遥法外
If there is a terrorist on the loose,
那也是吉斯家族制♥造♥出来的
it's one the Guises created.
不会有人某天醒来
It's not like anyone just wakes up one day
就决定要当恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and decides to become a terrorist.
他们肯定是受到驱使
They have to be driven to it.
老实说,如果你相信那种话
Honestly, if you believe that,
那你真的是笨蛋
then you really, really are an idiot.
哈,正是
Aha, exactly,
意思是像你这种人确实低估了我
which means people like you do underestimate me.
伊蒂愿意为她的信徒作出牺牲
Edith is willing to sacrifice for her followers.
她是能讲道理的人
She can be reasoned with.
就像她的信徒跟赫尔克里讲道理那样?
The same way her followers reasoned with Hercule?
赫尔克里遭人杀害
The murder of Hercule and the imprisonment
和吉斯公爵入狱让天主教群情鼎沸
of the Duke of Guise has Catholic blood boiling.
既然大家都从这场大火中活了下来
And since it seems everyone survived this fire,
我哥也不算杀害任何人
my brother-- who it cannot be proven
况且,又不能证明
had anything to do with it, by the way--
他跟这件事有关
did not actually kill anyone.
因此,我要求释放吉斯公爵
Therefore, I'm demanding the release of the Duke of Guise
好让他带领法国♥军♥队
so he can lead the French army into battle
与这个假先知和她的信徒作战
with this fake prophet and her followers.
真优秀的逻辑,我哥没有杀害任何人
Excellent logic: my brother didn't kill anyone,
所以拜托把他放出来,他才能去杀人
so please release him so he can.
正是,混♥蛋♥
Precisely, d**khead.
枢机没有立场提出任何要求
The cardinal is not in a position to demand anything.
若非吉斯家族鲁莽的本性
We would not be in this situation
我们也不会陷入现在这个境地
if it were not for the impetuous nature of the House of Guise.
然而,正如国王所说,情势改变了
However, the circumstances have changed, as the king says.
必须即刻释放公爵
The duke must be released immediately
条件是他不得采取进一步的军事行动
on the condition he takes no further military action.
你不能指望我推♥翻♥我的决定
You can't expect me to just reverse my decision.
这是和平的代价
It is the price of peace.
我必须考虑自己的信用
I have my credibility to consider.
你在法国人♥民♥心中依旧可靠
Well, your credibility with the French people will survive.
事实上,你的信用会提高
Actually, it will increase
因为现在你完全没有
'cause right now, you have none.
你真的了解法国人♥民♥吗?
Do you actually know any French people?
我不会推♥翻♥我自己的决定
I will not reverse my decision.
在安茹最近的滑稽举动后
After Anjou's latest antics, it is more important than ever
更需要让人♥民♥看见我代表法律和秩序
the people see that I stand for law and order.
当然了,你总是可以逮捕安茹
Of course, you could always arrest Anjou.
不管我是怎么看待他的
That is my brother you're talking about,
他都是我弟
despite what I may think of him.
好的
Okay.
我们何不等神圣罗马皇帝抵达时
Then why don't we ask the Holy Roman Emperor
请教他呢?
when he gets here?
神圣罗马皇帝要来?
The Holy Roman Emperor is coming here?
哦,是啊,他要过来
Oh, yeah, he's coming.
所以我希望大家好好表现
So I hope everyone's been good.
你同意了?
Did you agree to this?
他想来致意
He wanted to show his respect.
这是我们起码能为赫尔克里做的事
It's the least we can do for Hercule.
天啊
Oh, my God.
如果你觉得他来只是为了致意
If you think that that is all he wants,
那你比我想象中还不适合治理国家
then you are less prepared for rule than I thought.
我是你的国王
I am your king.
从现在起,如果我想要你的建议,我会去问你
And from now on, if I want your advice, I will ask for it.
明白了吗?
Is that understood?
陛下
Your Majesty.
你对于我趁你不在时
You're angry for the counsel I gave the king
向国王提出的建议感到愤怒
while you were away.
我希望你明白我的动机和你的一样
I hope you know my motives are the same as yours.
我想要和平
I want peace.
如果你答应不会伤害伊蒂
I will not stand in the way of the duke's release
我就不会阻止公爵获释
if you promise me no harm will come to Edith.
跟你的王后谈条件?
A condition for your queen?
我是你忠实的朋友
I am a loyal friend.
但如果在这件事上与我作对,我们就会成为敌人
But cross me on this, and we will be enemies.
现在是威胁了
And now a threat.
令人遗憾的事实
A regrettable fact.
节哀顺变
My condolences for Hercule.
这个世界配不上他
He was too good for this world.
当大卫袭击歌♥利亚时…
When David struck Goliath...
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表