剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要…
Previously on The Serpent Queen...
赫尔克里的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear about Hercule.
他不该遭遇那种事
He didn't deserve what happened to him.
这世上有谁的遭遇是他们应得的?
Who really gets what they deserve in this world?
我现在只想退休
I'd like nothing more than to retire.
有个神经错乱的虐待狂在一旁伺机而动
How can I with a psychotic sadist
我怎么能退位?
waiting in the wings?
为了巩固这份光荣,我们之间必须建立牢靠的信任
To ensure glory, we must have a solid bond of trust.
现在把衣服脱♥光♥
Now take off all your clothes.
我已经决定吉斯家族
So I have decided that the House of Guise
将出资建造一座宏伟的宫殿
will fund the construction of a grand palace
这座宫殿将会让所有法国人感到自豪
that will make all Frenchmen proud,
无论他们的信仰如何
regardless of their faith.
真是个好主意
What a pretty idea.
凯瑟琳要你帮我准备我需要的东西
Catherine says you are to give me what I need,
任何我想要的东西
anything I desire.
你可以开口
You can I ask,
但我不见得会给你
but I won't necessarily give it to you.
如果我告诉你
So what would you say if I told you
我可以安排另一个奇迹呢?
I could arrange another miracle?
将安茹公爵软禁在他的房♥里
The Duke of Anjou is confined to his quarters.
总有一天会轮到你
Your time will come.
她也会背叛你的,相信我
She'll turn on you, too, believe me.
如果你答应不会伤害伊蒂
Promise me no harm will come to Edith.
跟你的王后谈条件?
A condition for your queen?
但如果在这件事上与我作对,我们就会成为敌人
Cross me on this, and we will be enemies.
黑暗女王派这个女人来杀我
The Black Queen sent this woman to kill me.
我们一起喝下了毒药
We drank that poison together,
却还是在这里
and yet here we are.
你同意吗,阿比斯姐妹?
Are you with us, Sister Aabis?
新宫殿的地点很棒
The location for the new palace is perfect.
跟我想的一样
It's just as I imagined.
看来除了你的其他天赋外
Seems you have vision, Your Majesty,
你还很有远见,陛下
in addition to your other gifts.
你在奉承我
You flatter me.
我想知道原因
I wonder why.
用事实奉承一个人比较容易
It's easier to flatter with the truth.
我很钦佩你在做的事
I admire what you're doing.
你是一名人道主义者,能看见每个人的价值
You are a humanist who sees worth in everyone,
无论他们的身份地位
no matter their station.
我不禁想知道,如果我们摆脱了常规的限制
I can't help but wonder what we might accomplish
我们能取得什么成就
were we free of the usual constraints.
你有什么想法?
What did you have in mind?
美国,一个我们能让人♥民♥团结的地方
America, a place we could bring people together,
不受欧洲旧法
unbound by the old laws
和过时偏见的束缚
and outdated prejudices of Europe.
我碰巧在佛罗里达的一个新定居点
I happen to have a controlling interest
拥有控制股权
in a new settlement in Florida.
想象一下,在你名下的一个殖民地
Think of it, a colony in your name
奉行你的宽容政策
where your policy of tolerance would be law
你将与那片大♥陆♥
and you would become rich
买♥♥卖♥♥新资源而致富
trading new resources with the vast world.
但我必须先从法国国库
But not before I provide a substantial outlay
支出一大笔钱,是吗?
from France's treasuries, hmm?
我只要求一笔资金,来开启这项计划
All I ask is an investment to get things started.
所以你没打算回佛罗伦斯?
Then you do not plan on returning to Florence?
佛罗伦斯人向来不欢迎
Florentines have never been keen
一个私生子作他们的公爵
on a bastard as their duke.
我很遗憾
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
但在我帮助你建立一个新国家之前
But before I can help you build a new country,
我必须先团结我自己的国家
I must first unite my own.
你好,玛歌♥
Hello, Margot.
你认识西西吗?
Do you know Sisi?
神圣罗马皇帝的侄孙女
Grandniece of the Holy Roman Emperor.
碰巧,我们有很多共通点
As it happens, we have a great deal in common.
是的
Yes.
你们真幸运
How wonderful for you both.
你在等人吗?
Are you waiting for someone?
嗯?没有,只是在读书
Mm? No, no, just, um, reading.
我很喜欢在户外读书
Well, I just adore reading outside.
也许我能找天下午加入你
Perhaps I could join you one afternoon.
我认为阅读最好是
It is my opinion that reading is best enjoyed
独自享受的消遣
as a solitary pastime.
但如果你盘算着嫁给我哥
But if it is your scheme to marry my brother
成为我嫂子,那以后我们有的是时间
and we become sisters-in-law, we will have plenty of time
互相厌烦
to bore one another.
没必要急于一时
There's no point rushing things.
我没有盘算任何事
I don't believe I'm scheming at anything.
请原谅我妹
Please forgive my sister.
玛歌♥认为说别人不会说的话
Margot thinks saying things no one else would
显得她很勇敢
makes her brave.
但她忘了没人说那些话
She forgets, no one else says them
是因为那些话乏味又枯燥
because they are boring and uninteresting.
哦,他肯定很喜欢你
Oh, he must like you.
他通常很纵容我的
He's usually much more indulgent of me.
在母亲身边那位是谁?
Who is that with Mother?
我认为…
I think he has something to do
他跟你的新宫殿有关
with your new palace.
他真英俊
He's terribly handsome.
是吗?
Is he?
我不觉得
I don't see it myself.
-啊 -你好,母亲
-Ah. -Hello, Mother.
你认识西西吗?
You know Sisi?
当然了
Of course.
你不打算跟我们介绍你朋友吗?
Aren't you going to introduce us to your friend?
我本来希望能正式介绍给你
I had hoped to introduce you formally.
查理,容我向你介绍佛罗伦斯公爵
Charles, may I present the Duke of Florence,
亚历山德罗德美迪奇
Alessandro de Medici.
我的荣幸,陛下
It's an honor, Your Majesty.
啊,所以是亲戚啊
Ah, so a relative of some kind.
你这个蠢蛋
You, you're a fool.
我跟你说过如果你去对付伊蒂会发生什么事
I told you what would happen if you went after Edith.
麻烦你注意你的口气…
I would ask you to adjust your tone when addressing--
麻烦你闪一边去
And I would ask you to f**k off.
你有什么资格叫我怎么做?
Who are you to ask me anything?
我是她哥
I'm her brother.
她的谁?
Her what?
我以为你是独生女
I thought you were an only child.
我也以为
As did I.
有人能告诉我发生了什么事吗?
Can someone tell me what is happening?
事情是…
What is happening is, your mother
你的母亲未经你允许
sanctioned a political assassination
批准了一场政♥治♥暗♥杀♥
without your authority.
若说之前的情势很危险
If the situation was dangerous before,
那现在已经全然失控了
it is now uncontrollable.
多亏了你母亲
And you have your mother to thank.
-他哪来的胆子?-是真的吗?
-How dare he? -Is it true?
我必须承认
I must confess,
这是我始料未及的
this was a contingency I had not anticipated.
只要遇到那女孩的事
Montmorency has never seen reason
蒙莫朗西向来不讲理
when it comes to that girl.
容我失陪
Please excuse me.
-叔叔 -陛下
-Uncle. -Your Majesty.
欢迎来到宫廷
Welcome to court.
安托万,你这个…
Antoine, you-you--
哦,你这头野兽,哦
oh, you big beast, oh.
再说一次
Say that again.
哦,你这头猛兽
Oh, you massive beast.
-停下来 -怎么了?
-Stop, stop, stop. -What is it?
继续
Carry on, carry on. Oh.
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表