剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
因为你跟我一样…
because like me...
生来就不是当仆人的料
...you were not born to be a servant.
你知道我是王子…
You know I am a prince...
美迪奇家的人?
a Medici?
我的体内流着跟王后相同的血
The blood that runs through my veins
我却得苦苦哀求?
is the same as the queen's, and yet I am to scrape and beg?
想都别想
I don't think so.
本来应该属于我的一切
Everything that was rightfully mine was stolen from me
只因一桩婚姻生活的意外,从我手上被偷走
simply because of an accident of matrimony,
我打算五倍讨回来
and I intend to get it back fivefold,
所以区区这点钱根本就不算什么
whereupon these trifling sums would be nothing.
要我离开吗?
Shall I go?
这是什么?
What is this?
-这是什么?-这是警告
-What is this? -It's a warning.
你身边都是叛徒
You are surrounded by traitors.
我知道吉斯家族和波旁家族
I know the Guises and the Bourbons
密谋对付我
conspire against me.
他们一直都是如此,我正在处理了!
They always have, and I'm dealing with it!
你不晓得你另一半的对手是谁
You don't know the half of what you're dealing with.
你错了
You're wrong.
你大错特错!
You are so wrong!
我即将与一位和我一样务实的女皇
I'm on the verge of solving all of this country's problems
一起解决这个国家的所有问题!
with a queen who is as practical as I am!
如果你说的是亨利八世的私生女
If you're talking about the bastard daughter
那你就是个傻瓜!
of Henry VIII, you are a fool!
她永远不会成为你的盟友
She will never be your ally.
她会让国王成为她床笫的奴隶
And she will make the king the slave of her bedchamber,
就像过去她的许多男人一样!
as she has so many others before him!
你是谁,凭什么谈论女皇的心意?
Who are you to talk about the will of queens, huh?
你不过是个兜售泥土和草药
You're just a peasant hawking mud and ground herbs
并称之为命运的农民!
and calling it destiny!
我是从你还是女孩时就认识你的人
I am the one who has known you since you were a girl.
你最近有出现幻觉吗?
Have you seen any visions of late?
像是乌鸦?
The raven, perhaps?
那是英格兰的象征,不是吗?
That's the symbol of England, is it not?
不!
No!
你跟安茹一样,都不能否认自己的本性
You cannot deny your true nature any more than Anjou can.
如果你这样的话…
If you do--
我受够你和你的迷信了!
I've had enough of you and your superstitions!
我当初就不该带你一起来法国
I never should have brought you to France with me,
因为你利用了我的恐惧,就像你利用了我们的亲密关系一样!
because you exploit my fears as you do our intimacy!
我们是时候分道扬镳了
It is time for us to part ways.
我的士兵明天会来把这间小屋夷为平地
My soldiers will come tomorrow to raze this hut to the ground,
我建议你不要出现在这里!
and I suggest you do not be here!
不
No, no.
那只雄鹿真可惜
Shame about that buck.
也许那是神的干预
Well, perhaps it was divine intervention,
我们伟大的天主教上帝
our great Catholic God striking down your plans
从内部摧毁你们破坏法国的计划
for wrecking France from the inside.
你就是这么看我的
Is that how you see me,
混乱制♥造♥者?
as an agent of chaos?
难道你不是吗?
Aren't you?
我的直觉告诉我无论我的意图如何
Something tells me you wouldn't mind
如果我把我的混乱带到你身边
if I brought my kind of chaos a bit closer to you,
你都不会介意的
no matter my intentions.
嗯
Mm.
我的口味和我哥略有不同
My tastes are a bit different from my brother's.
你不会知道该拿我怎么办的
You wouldn't know what to do with me.
我可不会把话说死
I wouldn't be too sure.
我的口味没有看起来那么传统
My tastes are not as conventional as they seem.
我认为我们应该趁,活在世上的短暂时光里
I really do believe we should sate our appetites
满足我们的胃口
for the brief period that we are here on this Earth.
所以童贞女王是…
So the Virgin Queen is...
一种修辞
A figure of speech.
你可知道我跟你相处的时间越长
Do you know the more time I spend with you,
我就越怀疑自己是否遇见
the more I question whether I have, in fact, been presented
兄弟中对的那个人吗?
with the right brother?
是这样吗?
Is that so?
嗯
Hmm.
你在这啊
There you are.
你好,哥
Hello, brother.
我刚好在跟伊丽莎白女皇说
I was just telling Queen Elizabeth
我认为你们俩有很多共同点
how much I thought you two had in common.
是吗?
Were you?
恭维我实在不像你的作风
It's not like you to pay me a compliment.
你知道的,很难相信他就是那个
You know, it's hard to believe that's the same little boy
曾经像狗一样蜷缩在我床尾
who used to beg to sleep at the end of my bed
吵着要睡觉的小男孩
curled up like a dog.
天啊…
Goodness...
你们俩之间那些没处理的情绪
all this unprocessed emotion between the two of you--
真是叫人痛快
it is so invigorating.
你认为来场技艺比赛怎么样?
What do you think about a competition of skill?
我得承认,这个念头让我…
I have to confess, the idea makes me quite...
蛮快活的
pert.
剑击或比武来解决问题?
A fence, a joust to settle things?
不必了,谢谢
No, thanks.
不管我们选什么
It doesn't matter what we choose.
我都会击败他
I will always best him, unless, of course,
当然了,除非我们比的是衣着
the competition is sartorial in nature.
那我很乐意投降
Then I happily surrender.
查理,我真的不想
Charles, I'd really rather not.
我坚持,我是你的国王
I insist, as your king.
哦,我也是,我是你的王后
Oh, and I as your queen.
那就这样说定了,比剑击
Then it's settled. We fence.
真有趣
What fun.
你是在享受
Are you enjoying
英格兰女皇的求爱游戏吗?
playing the English queen's courtship games?
我以为你一心赞成这桩婚事
I thought you'd be all for this marriage.
如果你想听的话
If you care to hear,
我有证据证明
I have proof that it's not for marriage
英格兰女皇来法国不是为了结婚
that the Queen of England has arrived in France.
我恰巧不想听
As it happens, I do not care to hear,
因为我确信你的证据
as I'm sure you're proof only concerns this girl
与那个你不惜一切代价,都要保护的姑娘有关
whom you seek to protect at all costs.
你必须去找伊蒂姐妹
You need to go to Sister Edith,
听她怎么说
hear her out,
让你的子民知道你在听
show your followers that you're listening.
只有这样才能避免战争
It's the only way to prevent war.
如果我不了解情况的话
If I didn't know any better,
我会以为你选择了她而不是我
I'd say you have chosen her over me.
安茹,挑剑吧
Anjou, choose your sword.
能跟你谈一下吗?
Can I have a word?
如果你想谈的是我的准新娘
If this is about my prospective bride,
那你的嫉妒开始让我感到厌烦了
your jealousy is beginning to bore me.
安茹,我很遗憾她不要王位的
I'm sorry she doesn't want the second in line
第二顺位继承人
to the throne, Anjou.
查理,这不是什么好主意
Charles, this is not a good idea.
显然她是想挑拨我们的关系
She's clearly trying to play us off against each other.
这女人收集未婚夫,而不是丈夫
This woman collects fiances, not husbands.
我为什么要害怕跟你竞争?
Well, why should I fear a competition with you?
就算你赢了,一旦她发现你的真面目
Even if you win, she'll come running back to me
她也会跑回来找我
the moment she finds out your true nature.
大家都知道你房♥里
Everybody knows it's Sodom and Gomorrah
每晚都是同性恋
every night in your chambers.
说到底,哪个女皇会愿意嫁给娘炮呢?
After all, what queen wants to be married to a faggot?
这样的话…
Well...
我又有什么资格拒绝我的国王呢?
who am I to deny my king?
没错
Indeed.
查理
Charles.
你必须停止这一切
You really must stop this.
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表