剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
我相信你
I trust you.
我相信你信任我母亲
I believe you trust my mother.
但你不是第一个低估她野心的人
But you would not be the first to underestimate her ambition.
喝点吗
Drink?
我不饮酒
I don't drink.
当然 不喝了
No, no, of course not.
这是个陋习
Filthy habit.
看来你在没有我监督的情况下 堕落了很多啊 安托万
I see you've fallen far without my supervision, Antoine.
那得看你从何说起了 对不
Oh, depends where you start from, doesn't it?
那么 亨利 你觉得
So, uh, Henri, uh, what do you make
这座大宫殿 怎么样
of the big palace, eh?
我对我们儿子的教育 是要寡言
I raised our son not to waste his words.
你做到了
Mission accomplished.
让他们想要更多
Keep them wanting more.
好主意
Good idea.
也许你该告诉我
Well, perhaps it's time you told me
为什么要我过来 安托万
why you asked me here, Antoine.
是 当然
Yes, of course.
享利 能离开下
Um, Henri, do you want to run along
让爸爸妈妈单独聊聊吗
so Mummy and Daddy can have a little talk?
没关系
Oh, no, it's all right.
有话可以当他面讲
You can speak freely in front of him.
他没兴趣的 除了经♥文♥
He has no interests... aside from scripture.
怪不得他有那么多朋友
No wonder he has so many friends.
其实很简单
Well, it-it's-it's quite simple, really.
我们只需要你帮个很小的忙
Um, we just need to ask you the smallest of favors.
你跟英国王庭的索克莫顿勋爵
Do you still correspond with Lord Throckmorton
还通信吗
in the English court?
有的 他是新宗教的狂热信徒
Yes. Well, he's an ardent believer in the new religion.
我认为在信仰问题上的
I don't think I'd be going too far
通信维系了我们双方的关系 这句话
as to say our correspondence on the matters of faith
并不为过
sustains us both.
就是说你喜欢他
So you fancy him.
什么 没什么 专心点 安托万
What?Uh, n-nothing. Focus, Antoine.
非常好
Wonderful.
我们需要你做的是下一封信中
All we need you to do is, in your next letter,
问问你朋友 他的女王是否有兴趣
ask your man if his queen would be interested
与法国建立贸易合作关系
in exploring a possible trading partnership with France.
就是 我们送他们一些诺曼底的盐
You know, we send them some salt from Normandy.
他们提供些纺织品
They provide some woven textiles,
就是那种小规模的往来 好让贸易进行下去
you know, something small-scale to get things going.
然后我们再看看能做什么
Then we see what's possible.
就这些 没别的了
That's all it is, nothing more.
易如反掌
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
不 我做不到
No, I couldn't possibly.
什么 为什么不行
What?Uh, why not?
也许你忘了 安托万
Well, perhaps you've forgotten, Antoine,
但法国是个天主教国家
but France is a Catholic kingdom.
它旨在摧毁我的信仰
And it seeks to destroy my faith
并吞并纳瓦拉 而我是纳瓦拉的女王
and consume Navarre, of where I'm queen.
我为什么要促进它的利益呢
Why on Earth would I want to promote its interests?
法国很快将成为一个世俗国家
France will soon be a secular country
其财富将是小国那瓦拉的许多倍
with many times more wealth than tiny Navarre.
你的丈夫和儿子 在这个新兴的世俗国家
And your husband and son may have more influence
可能会有
in that newly secular country
比你想象中更大的影响力 只要
than you could possibly imagine, if...
我们小心行事
we handle things right.
所以 你提议与伊丽莎白女王签订条约
So you propose a treaty with Queen Elizabeth
作为推广新宗教的手段
as a means to promote the new religion?
不止于此 不过 是的
Amongst other things, yes.
很好
Very well.
那就证明给我看
Then prove it.
让你们的国王向新教♥徒♥表个态
Have your king make a gesture towards the Protestants.
我指的不是对一群乡下人的演讲
I don't mean a speech to a crowd of peasants
而是要无异议地体现
but an unmistakable gesture of respect
对新宗教的尊重
for the new religion.
比如什么
Like what?
离这不远的教堂有个
Oh, there's a church not far from here
很有影响力的牧师 是个年轻女人
with an effective preacher, a young woman.
如果国王能拜访她
If the king were to visit her,
我会很乐意按照您的要求去做
I would feel comfortable to do as you ask.
我们怎么才能让他过去
How are we supposed to get him to do that?
我觉得这不是我需要思考的问题
Now, I don't think that's my problem.
马蒂斯
Matisse.
我迟到了 很抱歉
I'm late. I'm sorry.
你又去那个教堂了 是吗
You've been at that church again, haven't you?
你知道 你还有工作要做的
You have a job, you know.
我可以找别人顶替 但你不会的
I can find someone else.But you won't.
跟我来吧 就这一次
Come with me, just once.
如果你不喜欢 我就再也不去了
If you don't like it, I'll never go again.
我保证
I promise.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
陛下 这真的是个令人愉快的巧合
Your Majesty, this is a happy coincidence.
是吗
Is it?
我还以为你们讨厌骑马呢
Thought you hated riding.
那么 我最喜欢的表亲们 今天
So what diversion do my favorite cousins
给我带来了什么消遣呢
have for me today?
最喜欢的表亲 这话说得真好听
Favorite cousins, what a lovely thing to say.
我们注意到了你
We could not help but notice your unhappiness
在枢密院会议上的不快
at the Privy Council meeting.
我得好好练练 我面无表情的功夫了
I must work on my gambling face.
你妈妈当然是好意
Your mother means well, of course.
但她确实有很多事要考虑
But she does have so much on her plate.
只见林不见市
Hard to see the wood for the trees.
你想要什么 给你帮忙
What is it you want?To help.
关于人们在这次盛大的旅行中 如何看待你的消息
Word has spread about how the people received you
已经传开了
on the grand tour.
大家真的很崇拜你
They do adore you.
真的
Yeah, they do.Mm.
他们害怕你母亲
They're afraid of your mother,
当然 这是有原因的 但是
and of course, that has its place, but...
人♥民♥对国王的爱是另一回事
a people's love for their king is a different matter.
老实说 那对我来说是一个非常重要的时刻
It was quite a moment for me, to be honest.
这是我第一次觉得 我可能
For the first time, I felt like I might actually
真的能够领导人♥民♥
be able to lead the people.
当然
Well, of course.
您要带他们去往哪里
And where would you take them, Your Majesty?
你将如何领导法国
How would you lead France?
等这段在我母亲领导下的时期结束
When this period of tutorial under my mother is over
当然 她的宽容政策 创造了一个稳定的社会
and her policy of tolerance has created a stable society,
我将治理一个
I will govern a country that forges
缔结许多国际条约的国家
many international treaties.
我相信这是未来的趋势
I believe this is the way of the future.
互联互通 联盟网络
Interconnectedness, a web of alliances,
自♥由♥贸易人员 自♥由♥流动
free trade, free movement of people.
没有人会需要去打仗 因为不管哪一方
No one will go to war because everyone
都会在战争中遭受痛苦
will suffer in war equally.
我就知道 安托万
Hmm, I knew it, Antoine.
您真是个有远见的人 陛下
You truly are a visionary, Your Majesty.
一个预言家 现在不正是开始的时候吗
A seer. And is it not time to begin?
现在只需一个姿态
All it requires is a gesture,
向人们表明
something that shows the people
你并不害怕这个新宗教
you are not afraid of the new religion.
让伊丽莎白女王知道
Something that shows Queen Elizabeth
你不害怕
you're not afraid.
一点只有国王才能做的事情
Something that only the king can do.
你们有什么想法
What is it you have in mind?
也许国王可以和我们一起参加新教的仪式
Perhaps the king could attend a Protestant service with us.
据我所知 不远处就有一个
From what I understand, there is one not far.
牧师很受欢迎 是个女人
The preacher is popular, a woman.
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表