剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
真希望我也能这么说
I wish I could say the same.
听我说 我已经活了好些年月了
Look... I've been around a bit.
当然 跟你没法比
Not as long as you, obviously.
但我从未见过有谁过着完美的生活
But I have never seen anyone lead a perfect life.
我们能做到的 充其量只是享受有限的人生
The best any of us can do is... enjoy what little time we have.
尽量不去毁掉别人的生活
And try not to ruin it for anyone else.
无论你犯了什么错 或者你以为你犯了什么错
And whatever mistakes you've made, or you think you've made...
也许现在补救还为时不晚
maybe it's not too late to fix them.
我道歉
I'm sorry...
为我的所作所为
for what I did.
也为我的不作为
And what I didn't do.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我也是
As am I.
你自♥由♥了
You are free.
这 这是真的 还是梦境
Is... is this real, or is it a dream?
你该醒了
It is time to wake up.
保罗
Paul?
保罗
Paul?
你在这里啊
Oh, there you are.
亚历克斯
Alex?
好了 小丹尼 我们玩得很开心
All right, Danny boy, it's been grand,
不过费罗斯警探 还是送你回去找妈妈吧
but let's let Detective Fellowes get you back to your mum
不然洛基会把我们两个都杀掉
before Loki kills us both.
好人儿罗宾
Robin Goodfellow.
赋形者大人
Lord Shaper.
我正要把丹尼尔送回给他母亲
I was just about to return Daniel to his mother.
孩子是我的
The child belongs to me.
她可能不同意你的看法 我们要不要问问她
She might disagree with you about that. Shall we ask her?
把孩子给我
Give me the boy.
但我有一个条件
On one condition.
免除洛基的这项义务
Release Loki from his obligation.
你与他所做的交易并不公平
The deal you made with him was not a fair one,
因为若想履行义务 他就必须改变自己
as it requires him to be other than he is.
他既无负责感 也无原则 更无信义
He is not, nor will he ever be responsible,
而且他也永远不会有
principled, or honorable in any way.
那你为什么 要冒着触怒我的风险救他
And why risk my displeasure to save him?
因为他很聪明
Because he's clever.
而且他会逗我笑
And he makes me laugh.
你怎么想我不知道
Well, I don't know about you,
但当惯了绝顶聪明的人 我开始觉得寂寞
but I get lonely being the smartest person in every room,
难得有人能促使我有所长进 这种感觉很不错
so it's nice having someone who forces you to raise your game.
那么
So...
如果我不再以约定牵制洛基
if I release Loki from our agreement...
你会把孩子交给我吗
you will give me the boy?
我会的
I will.
那好吧
Very well.
从今天开始 洛基被免除了他的义务
Loki is free from his obligation from this day forward.
谢谢你 塑造者大人
Thank you, Lord Shaper.
好了 丹尼
All right, Danny.
你的朋友梦神会把你送回给妈妈
Your friend Dream here is going to take you back to your mum.
我真心希望我们能再见面
I really hope we get to see each other again soon.
你会的
You will.
真不敢相信你居然上当了
I can't believe you fell for that.
还有 你居然对我这么好
Or that you were so nice about me.
你不会爱上我了吧
You're not in love with me, are you?
目前还没有
Not at the moment, no.
我们回家吧 看看我能否让你改变主意
Well, let's go home and see if I can change your mind about that.
那么丹尼尔呢 他还是棋子吗
What about Daniel? Is he still a pawn in this game?
我向你保证 等时机一到
I promise you that when the time comes...
丹尼尔将成为王者
Daniel is going to be king.
抱歉 大人
Apologies, my lord.
我不知道您回来了
I didn't know you'd returned.
守卫说您想见我 是的 露茜安
The guardians said you wished to see me? Yes, Lucienne.
您找到孩子了吗
Did you find the child?
没有
I did not.
约翰娜·康斯坦丁会继续寻找
Johanna Constantine will continue the search without me,
因为在这种时候 我离开梦境实在太过轻率
since it is imprudent for me to be away from the Dreaming at this time.
她需要我们能为她提供的一切帮助
She will need all the assistance we can provide her.
当然 需要我如何协助
Of course. How may I help?
我曾把某样东西交给你保管
I gave you something once to keep safe for me,
时机一到 我可能会再次需要它
should the time arise that I might need it once more.
那样东西你还留着吗
Do you still have it?
它被好好锁着 不过 你能把它取来吗
It's locked away safely, but- Will you bring it to me?
您确定吗
Are you sure about this?
我别无选择
I have no choice.
我们 别无选择
We... have no choice.
遵命 大人
As you wish, my lord.
他还挺安静的
He's very quiet in there.
他睡得很熟
He's sound asleep.
那我得承认 你说得对
Then I have to admit, you were right.
这个宝宝的确很乖
He is a very good baby.
那我也得承认
Then I have to admit that, uh...
我可能在他的婴儿床上 洒了些仙境之尘
I may have sprinkled some faerie dust over his crib.
如果对教皇足够好使
If it's good enough for the pope...
要不要我给你倒杯酒
Shall I make you a drink?
你很有说服力
You're very persuasive.
你根本想不到
You have no idea.
我曾经让索尔以为他怀孕了
I once convinced Thor he was pregnant.
我才不信
You did not.
我伪装成一名流浪医者
I was disguised as a wandering physician.
我给他喂了一加仑蓖麻油 把软木塞塞进他的屁♥股♥
So, I fed him a gallon of castor oil, shoved a cork up his bum,
然后 我说我几天后再来帮他接生
then... I said I'd be back in a few days to deliver the baby.
他信了 对 他脑子不怎么灵光
What? And he believed you? Yeah, he's not very bright.
几天后 他的肚子疼得要命
A few days later, he's got a pain in his gut like you cannot believe,
鼓胀得越来越厉害
as the pressure builds.
然后 突然 松鼠拉塔托斯克
Then, suddenly, through the open window comes
从敞开的窗户外窜了进来
Ratatoskr, the squirrel.
拉塔托斯克非常好奇
And Ratatoskr is insatiably curious.
他爬上索尔那抖动 起伏又紧绷的屁♥股♥
He climbs on top of Thor's quivering, heaving, straining buttocks...
不是吧
No, no, no, he doesn't.
真的 他拔出软木塞
He does. He pulls out the cork.
屎尿从风暴之神体内喷涌而出
An explosion of shit thunders forth from the god of storms.
而索尔大神坐了起来
And the mighty Thor sits up.
他看到拉塔托斯克 在地板上浑身脏兮兮 喘着粗气
He sees Ratatoskr on the floor, befouled and gasping.
他把松鼠抱在怀里
He clasps the squirrel to his bosom.
然后说 "你这么丑 毛茸茸的
And he says, "You are ugly, you are hairy,
而且浑身是屎
and you are covered in shit."
但你是我的
"But you're mine."
而我爱你"
"And I love you."
你在干什么
What are you doing?
对不起 宝贝 接下来你还是睡着比较好
Sorry, babe. You don't want to be awake for this part.
好了 年轻人 说到睡前故事
Now, young man, while we're telling bedtime stories...
你知道那则
Do you know the one
关于得墨忒耳女神的故事吗
about the goddess Demeter?
她把国王的孩子放在火上
Who put the king's baby on the fire?
感谢前来 霍尔女士
Thank you for coming, Miss Hall.
有消息吗
Is there news?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
费罗斯警探和我找到了一具尸体
DC Fellowes and I recovered a body.
但 尸体已被严重烧毁
But... it's been badly burned.
这么说 你们不确定是不是丹尼尔
So you don't know if it's Daniel?
有照片 但是
There's a photograph, but...
这实在是任何人都不应面对的画面
...it's not something you or anyone should ever have to see.
给我看照片
Show me the photograph.
等法医拿到报告 我们会掌握更多
We'll know more when forensics get their report--
给我看照片
Show me the photograph.
拜托了
Please.
我很遗憾 霍尔女士
I'm sorry, Miss Hall.
大人
My lord.
露茜安告诉了我你意欲何为 但我必须亲眼看看
Lucienne told me what you were up to, but I had to see it for myself.
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表