剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
没错 继续 让我好受点
That's right. Go on. Try to make me feel better.
再见
Bye.
你要去哪里
Where will you go?
外面
Out there.
某个地方
Somewhere.
飞升♥天♥外
Up and out.
记住我说的话 梦神
Remember what I said, Dream.
祝你好运
Good luck.
还有你
And you.
真不敢相信 他真的走了
I can't believe he's really going.
他300年前就离开了
He left 300 years ago.
我以为他会回到我们身边
I thought he'd come back to us.
我知道
I know.
嘿 振作点
Hey, cheer up.
我是说 人生苦短
I mean, life's too short.
这样好多了
That's better.
很遗憾 我们白跑一趟
I'm sorry we came all this way for nothing.
我们没有白来
It wasn't for nothing.
我们不必再追问他为何离开
We don't have to wonder anymore why he left.
也不必追问他会不会回来
Or if he's ever coming back.
而且 你得到了一些建议
Plus, you got some advice,
而我得到了一只狗狗
and I got a doggy.
那么接下来呢
So, uh, now what?
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
你说呢 梦神
Dream?
接下来怎么办
What next?
现在我要回神庙去
Now I return to the temple.
哦
Oh.
我忘了
I forgot.
我欠我儿子一份恩惠
I owe my son a boon.
我的儿子
My son.
您好 父亲
Hello, Father.
多谢您再次前来
Thank you for coming back.
我之前答应过你
I gave my word.
我叔叔怎么样了
How was my uncle?
他
He was...
我不知道
I don't know.
他走了
He has gone...
离开了那个地方和这个世界
from that place and from this world.
和以前差不多吧
So, much the same, I suppose.
我们并非总能做成想做的事
We do not always accomplish what it is we set out to do.
寻找弟弟的时候
When looking for your brother,
您是否相信他会和您一起回去
did you believe that he would come back with you
回到他的境域
and return to his realm?
我希望他会 但我想或许我知道他不会
I hoped he would, but I think perhaps I knew he would not.
然而即便如此
Yet, you came here
您还是来到这里
to me
来找我
anyway.
您问我您弟弟在哪里 明知我对您有何索求
You asked me where your brother was, knowing what I would ask of you.
你索要恩惠
You asked for a boon.
我是来满足你的
And I am here to grant it.
很奇怪
It's strange. For...
几千年来 我一心只求一死
many a thousand years, I've prayed for death.
我向众神祷告 祈求安宁与解脱
Prayed to all the gods for peace and relief.
我祈祷有个了断
I prayed for an ending.
我从没想到会由您来满足我
I never thought you'd be the one to grant it.
您还记得您对我说的话吗
Do you remember what you said to me?
您说
You said...
"你的生命是你自己的
"Your life is your own."
你的死亡也一样
"Your death, likewise."
再见了
"Farewell."
我们不会再见面了"
"We shall not meet again."
你知道我为什么说那些话吗
Do you know why I said those things?
因为我说过很多令自己后悔的话 做过很多令自己后悔的事
Because I did and said many things I now regret.
因为我很害怕
It's because I was scared.
我很害怕生活在一个没有你的世界里
I was scared to live in a world without you in it.
我早就该死了
I should have died long ago.
也许吧
Perhaps.
我当初真该听从您的劝告
I wish I'd listened to you.
听从特尤蒂姑姑的劝告
And Aunt Teleute.
我真希望事情没有搞成这副模样
I wish things had been otherwise.
我也是
As do I.
我准备好了
I am ready.
我的儿子
My son...
我们的旅程结束了
Our journey is at an end.
所有的债都还清了
All debts are paid.
我的妹妹
My sister...
巴尔纳伯
Barnabas...
我先告辞了
I will take my leave of you now.
梦神 谢谢你陪我来
Dream, thank you for coming with me.
我自己一定应付不来
I don't think I could have done it all by myself.
来吧 狗狗
Come on, doggy.
跟我回家
We're going to my place.
那里非常有趣 我想你会喜欢的
It's very interesting, and I think you'll like it.
但也许你不喜欢
Unless maybe you don't.
露茜安
Lucienne.
您回来了
You're back.
我回来了
I am back.
结束了
It is at an end.
您还好吗
Are you all right?
今天余下的时间我将待在居所
I shall be retiring to my quarters for the rest of the day.
我不想被打扰
I do not wish to be disturbed.
明天我会继续履行职责
Tomorrow, I shall resume my duties.
我已经怠工很久了
I've neglected them long enough.
有没有
Can I...
我能帮上忙的
help in any way?
有
Yes.
之前 我创造了 一些照顾我儿子的祭司
Some time ago, I created a priesthood to tend to my son.
保护他不受伤害
To guard him from harm.
他们已经完成了使命
Their responsibilities are now at an end.
我只有最后一件事要拜托他们
I only have one last thing to ask of them.
那就是埋葬我的儿子
And that is to bury him.
让他入土为安
Safely.
不留痕迹
And to leave no marker.
事成之后 他们可以留在神庙
When this is done, they may remain in the temple or do...
或者做自己想做的事
whatever it is they may please.
当然 主人
Of course, my lord.
其他的事
The rest can...
可以慢慢来
wait.
已经好了吗
Is it ready yet?
就快好了
Nearly there.
好了
There we go.
不愧是我的宝贝姑娘
That's my darling girl.
谁想喝茶
Who's ready for tea?
你还在织那条围巾啊
Still going with that scarf, are you?
老实说 我很喜欢这条
I confess I rather like this one.
纱线很好
It is a fine yarn.
而且它一定很合适
And I don't doubt that it'll suit.
配什么都好看
Go with anything, this will.
谁想喝茶 请给我姜汁脆饼
Who wants what with their tea, then? I'll have a ginger snap, please.
我要幸运饼干 我的花瓣
I'll take a fortune cookie, I think, my petal.
帮我算算命 好吗 囡囡
Read me the fortune, will you, Poppet?
我很喜欢听算命的
I do love to hear fortunes.
"君将弃国
"A king will forsake his kingdom."
生死交恶
"Life and death will clash and fray."
旧战再起"
"The oldest battle begins once more."
我们以前听过这则 不是吗
We've had this one before, haven't we?
的确很耳熟 亲爱的
It's definitely familiar, deary.
好了
Right.
我想它已经持续够久了
I think that's gone on long enough.
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表