剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
My home is here now, thanks to you.
克鲁拉坎 你们的王后怎么说
And, Cluracan, what does your queen say?
用我个人的话说
Well, speaking informally, as a private individual,
王后对努拉女士的归来
I can state the queen would view the idea of the return of the Lady Nuala
感到无比高兴
with unmixed pleasure.
也许她听说我今日丧亲 因而害怕梦境不再安全
Perhaps she has heard of my recent loss and fears the Dreaming is no longer safe.
不 陛下 我向您保证 她也没说错
No, sire, I assure you- She would not be mistaken.
您未能诉诸神界势力吗
Were you not able to speak with the authorities?
我去了
I was.
但律法就是律法
But the law is the law.
我想你还是离开这里比较安全
I think it would be safer for you to go.
遵命 大人
As you wish, my lord.
谢谢您 赋形者大人
Thank you, Lord Shaper.
走吧 妹妹
Come, sister.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
进来吧 努拉
Come in, Nuala.
大人
Oh, sir.
您叫我了吗 我可以过去的
Did you summon me? I... I would have come to you.
努拉说您去见父母了
Nuala said you'd gone to see your parents.
他们有 帮上忙吗
Were they at all... helpful?
没有
No.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
他们拥有一切
Between them, they have everything.
全部的时间和空间
All of time and space.
但他们只想要自己无法拥有的东西
And yet, they want only what they cannot have.
不被打扰
Which is to be left alone.
于是我如其所愿
So, I have given them what they want.
他们有给您什么吗
And did they give you anything?
他们给了我生命
They gave me life.
若相信父母还能给与更多 那不过是孩子的虚荣心作祟
It is a child's vanity to believe his parents will give him anything more.
有些父母 是真心爱着自己的孩子 您知道吗
There are parents who... actually love their children, you know?
以陪伴孩子为乐 愿意为他们做任何事
Who take pleasure in their company and... would do anything for them.
我父母不是这样
Not mine.
是啊
No.
但您是这样 您爱您的儿子
But you did... for your son.
你也是这样
As you have done...
对我
...for me.
给你 海蒂
Here you go, Hettie.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, love.
不客气 吃吧
You're welcome. Cheers.
扔下丹尼尔 我觉得很内疚
I just feel guilty leaving Daniel.
没事的 他睡着了
It's fine. He's asleep.
而且肖尔夫人是个训练有素的护士
And Mrs. Shore is a trained nurse.
小罗 你看
Rosie, look.
我儿子有一个毛绒玩具 跟他长得一模一样
My son has a stuffed animal who looks just like him.
那只叫影子
He's called Shadow, that one is.
你儿子叫什么名字 丹尼尔
What's your boy's name? Daniel.
和先知同名 他为国王释梦 对吧
Like the prophet. Interpreted the king's dreams, didn't he?
在巴比伦
In Babylon.
请代我们向丹尼尔道晚安
Well, say good night to Daniel for us.
好了 你们几个 该回家了
All right, come on you lot. Time to go home.
你在干什么
Uh, what are you doing?
我打个电♥话♥ 问问肖尔夫人情况
I just need to call Mrs. Shore to check in.
你可以在里面打 来吧
You can do that inside. Come on.
(莱塔·霍尔)
好了 丹尼尔
All right, Daniel.
我们一起出去玩怎么样
What do you say to a night out instead? Hmm?
他要让我回去
He's sending me back.
他告诉我们了
He let us know.
我很难过 我不明白他在想什么
I'm so sorry. I don't know what he's thinking.
他不是在想
He's not thinkin'.
他在难过 默文
He's grieving, Merv.
他说他担心我的安全
He said he's worried about my safety.
我怀疑他也会对我们说同样的话
I suspect he'll say the same thing to us.
一定不会 没有你们 我无法想像他能怎么办
Surely not. I can't think what he'd do without you all.
但若真到了那个地步 仙境有你们的容身之地
But if it comes to that, there's a place for you in Faerie.
你们一定不会喜欢 但有你们在 那里会有家的感觉
You will hate it, but having you there would make it feel like home.
这是一点家里的东西 送给你带回去
Well, here's a little piece of home for you to take back with you.
切斯特顿
Chesterton.
他的书是良伴 就算是无比艰难的时日
He's very good company, even at the worst of times.
尤其是在艰难时日
Or especially.
谢谢你 葛伯特
Thank you, Gilbert.
我也想感谢你 努拉
I too would like to thank you for your service, Nuala.
一份礼物
A gift.
好漂亮
It's beautiful.
来
Here.
如果你有需要 把宝石握在手中 并且呼唤我
If you are in need, hold the stone in your hands and call me.
我会来到你身边
I will come to you
施与恩惠
and grant you a boon.
陛下 我 准备好了吗 妹妹
Sire, I- Are you ready, sister?
哎呀
Hello.
这是从哪里来的
Where did this come from?
陛下送我的礼物
A gift from His Majesty.
克鲁拉坎 你的马已经吃饱喝足
Your horse, Cluracan, is fed and watered.
努拉 我自作主张为你备了一匹母马
Nuala, I have taken the liberty of furnishing you with a mare.
谢谢您
Thank you, Lord.
再见了
Farewell.
各位 后会有期
I'll see you all again.
走吧 妹妹
Come, sister.
我们回家
Let's go home.
我知道您觉得她在那里会很安全
I know you think she'll be safe there,
但她在提泰妮娅王后手下 一定不会有好日子过
but her life with Queen Titania is anything but.
至少在那里 她可以活下去
At least she will have a life there.
如果她留下来 我无法保证她能活命
I could not guarantee that if she stayed,
正如我无法保证你们任何人能活命
as I cannot guarantee it for any of you.
我哪儿也不会去 是啊 我也是
Well, I'm not going anywhere. No. Nor am I.
你甩不掉我们的 老大
You're stuck with us, boss.
那我们就留下呗
I guess we're all stayin', then.
如你们所愿
As you wish.
但我会力劝其他人到其他境域避难
But I will urge everyone else to take shelter in other realms,
直到他们可以安全返回之时
until such a time as it is safe for them to return.
请问这种时刻何时会到来
And when will that time come, if I may ask?
在我死后
After my death.
有人吗 肖尔夫人
Hello? Mrs. Shore?
任何人都没有办法 阻止仁者履行其职责
There is nothing I or anyone can do to keep the Kindly Ones from...
包括我在内
performing their duties.
肖尔夫人
Mrs. Shore?
从今天起 梦境的未来寄托在
From this day forward... the future of the Dreaming...
丹尼尔·霍尔身上
is Daniel Hall.
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表