剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
我还真希望您能来
I rather hoped that you would come.
您还好吗 先生
Are you well, sir?
一如既往
I am as I always am.
我知道这话不是真的
Well, I know that's not true.
露茜安把丹尼尔的事告诉我了
Lucienne told me about Daniel
她还说您把自己关在这里
and about your self-imposed confinement here.
是吗
Did she?
这不是说闲话
It wasn't gossip.
是担心
It was concern.
梦境的天空灰暗而哀伤
The skies of the Dreaming are gray and mournful.
即使在我这里
Even here, in me.
即使有点阳光也十分微弱
What little sun we do get is stretched and tired.
自从令郎死后 一直如此
Ever since your son's death.
我不想讨论我儿子
I have no wish to discuss my son.
是啊
No.
是啊 几个世纪以来 您
No. For centuries, you...
您都绝口不提奥菲斯
You wouldn't speak of Orpheus.
不提娜达女王
Or Queen Nada.
也不提浪子
Or the Prodigal.
我现在也不想
Nor do I wish to now.
的确 这一点没有变
No, that hasn't changed.
但除此之外 您全然变了
But everything else about you has.
您为了娜达前往地狱
You went to Hell for Nada.
您为了弟弟去了清醒世界
You went into the waking world for your brother.
您与自己的儿子讲和
You went and made peace with your son.
我杀了我的儿子
I killed my son.
为了您的儿子
You sacrificed your life,
您牺牲了自己的生命 至少是牺牲了自♥由♥
or at very least your freedom, for your son.
没有比此举更能表达爱意的了
There is no greater expression of love.
在此之前
Prior to now,
您一直都受制于自己的职责
you've always been governed by your duties.
您本来可以坚持到底
You could have stayed the course.
您本可以一直这样下去
You could have carried on as you were.
然而
But...
您变了
you changed.
一旦某位无尽家族成员变了
And when one of the Endless changes...
那么
well,
一切都将因此而改变
that changes everything.
瞧瞧你的大耳朵
Look at these ears you've got.
我喜欢你
I like you. I like you.
是呢
Oh yeah.
你拿的是什么
So... what you got?
祭品
Offerings. Ah.
来 拿着这个
Here, hold this.
呃
Uh...
香烟
Cigarettes?
给火神洛基准备的
For Loki, god of fire.
根据我印象中的北欧神话
And from what I remember about Norse mythology,
奥丁喜欢喝酒
Odin enjoys a drink.
等等 莫菲斯大人嘱咐说别招惹奥丁
Oh. Hold on. Lord Morpheus said don't go to Odin.
相信我 如果我们想找到洛基
Trust me, if we want to find Loki,
我们就需要奥丁帮忙
we'll need Odin.
万能之父 亚萨之神 你在干吗
All-Father, god of the Aesir. What?
我们以此微薄的祭品召唤您 住手
We summon you with this modest offering. Hey. Stop.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
你这是干什么
What did you do that for?
因为梦神嘱咐我们别这么干
Because Dream told us not to.
梦神说得对 你跟第一个科林斯完全不像
You're nothing like the first Corinthian.
你♥他♥妈♥简直是道德典范
You're a moral fucking compass.
上一个科林斯被灭掉了
The last Corinthian got himself uncreated.
如果我们找不到洛基 梦神也会被灭
And if we don't find Loki, Dream is gonna get uncreated.
那就召唤洛基 而不是奥丁 来
Then summon Loki, not Odin. Here.
我可以施个定位咒 对嘛
I could do a location spell. Yeah.
但洛基是火神 很难定位
But Loki's a fire god. They're impossible to pin down.
但他们确实会留下灰烬
But they do leave ashes in their wake.
被洛基戏耍
Those who've been tricked by Loki,
伤害 绑♥架♥ 欺骗 烧死的
hurt by Loki, kidnapped, lied to, and burnt by Loki, lead us to him.
带我们找到他 照亮道路吧
Light the way.
这就是为什么我们得去找奥丁
See, this is why we need to find Odin.
看吧 我们不用找奥丁
There you go. See? We don't need Odin.
有你在
We got you.
走吧 不然火要灭了
Come on. Before it burns out.
你儿子的事我很难过
I'm sorry about your boy.
是那三位派我来的
The three sent me.
仁者三姐妹
The three ladies. The Kindly Ones.
她们昨晚来找你了
They came to see you last night.
她们无法把你儿子带回来
They can't bring your boy back.
但她们可以惩罚罪魁祸首
But they can punish them that's responsible.
来吧 我带你去找她们
Come on. I'll take you to 'em.
那是
Is that...
是丹尼尔吗
Is it Daniel?
以前是
Itwas.
你做了什么啊
What have you done?
在古希腊
In Ancient Greece,
得墨忒耳女神
the goddess Demeter
将襁褓中的得摩丰王子 置于火上 烧掉了他的人性
placed the infant prince Demophon on the fire to burn away his humanity
把他变成了神
and make him a god.
丹尼尔现在是如假包换的小梦之主了
Daniel's a proper little Dream Lord now.
他和莫菲斯一样强大
And every bit as powerful as Morpheus,
甚至比他更厉害
if not more so.
这么说你压根没打算杀他
So you were never going to kill him?
如果火烧不管用的话 他就没命了 不是吗
Well, if the fire bit hadn't worked, he'd be dead, wouldn't he?
你本可以告诉我的
You could have told me.
说我要把孩子烧了 你会让我这么做吗
That I was gonna burn the baby? Would you have let me?
我们无从知晓 因为你骗了我 还给我下药
We'll never know because you lied to me and then you drugged me.
亲爱的 别生我的气
Darling, don't be angry with me.
你打了个盹儿 丹尼尔没事
You had a nap. Daniel's fine.
多亏了我假扮平克顿警探
And thanks to my performance as DS Pinkerton,
丹尼尔的妈妈以为是梦神杀了丹尼尔
Daniel's mum thinks Dream killed Daniel.
过不了多久 她就会还我这份人情
Won't be long now before she returns the favor
然后 我就自♥由♥了
and I will be free.
那剩下的就交给你了
I'll leave you to it, then.
迫克 别走
Puck, don't go.
我们好好聊聊
Let's talk about this.
我们喝一杯吧
Let's have a drink.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
你觉得是洛基干的
You think Loki did this?
只有一个办法可以知道
Only one way to find out.
怎么做
How's that?
问问尸体
Ask the corpse.
我知道能让死人说话的咒语
I have a spell that makes the dead speak.
没关系 我有这个
It's okay. I got this one.
他说你和第一个科林斯毫无共同之处
Oi! He said you weren't like the first Corinthian.
第一个科林斯杀了人 然后才吃掉他们的眼球
The first Corinthian killed people and ate their eyeballs.
这个已经死了
This one's already dead.
你可真要命
You really are a nightmare.
而且能见人之所见
And a visionary.
你好 肖尔夫人 你一直在跟着我
Hello, Mrs. Shore. You've been following me.
你没事吧
You all right?
我知道洛基在哪里了
I know where Loki is.
肖尔夫人就走到了这里
This is as far as Mrs. Shore got.
可怜的肖尔女士
Poor Ms. Shore.
一天之内被活活烧死 眼球还被吃了
Burned alive and had her eyes eaten, all in one day.
她其实过得很幸福
She actually had a very happy life.
你怎么知道 眼睛
How do you know that? The eyes.
关键都在眼睛里
It's all about the eyes.
以你的为例 我的要自己留着 谢谢
Take yours, for example- Yeah. I'll be keeping those, thanks.
我们得找出他们在哪个房♥间
We need to find out what rooms they're in.
是啊 我们可能得开个房♥ 假扮结婚
Yeah, I guess we'll have to get a room and pretend we're married.
你来监视大厅吧
You should stake out the lobby.
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表