剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
He can't go home. His roommates are having sex there.
- 不赖 - 是啊
- Nice. - Yeah.
你还想去哪里?
Well, anywhere else you want to go?
我...不知道
I've... no idea.
这就是人类的处境 不是吗?
That's the human condition, isn't it?
你想带我们去哪里?
- Where would you like to take us? - Me?
我?
对 你最先想到的地方
Yeah. First place that pops into your mind.
我很喜欢绿色植物
Well, I always like a bit of greenery. Do you fancy a drive through the park?
你们想坐车兜一兜公园吗?
听起来超赞
That sounds perfect.
上车
Hop in.
那歌♥剧院呢?印度餐厅呢?
But what about the opera? And Dishoom?
我们会去的
We'll get there.
就像我哥哥说的那样 有些目的地注定会到达
As my older brother would say, certain destinations are inevitable.
你先请
After you.
Right when I laid eyes on you
I thought to myself
Oh, could it be
Someone that's made just for me...
我能问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
是私人问题吗?
Is it personal?
非常私人
Very.
很好 问吧
Good. Yeah, go on. Ask.
你觉得是什么让人生有价值?
What is it you think makes life worth living?
这个嘛...
Well...
我妹妹玛吉
My sister, Maggie, she thinks it's men.
她觉得自己为男人而活
但对我来说
For me,
我为夜班结束时
it's at the end of my night shift, when the sun's just coming up,
太阳刚升起的时候而活
整个伦敦只属于我
and I've got London all to myself.
就那么一小会儿
And just for a moment, everything, everything feels possible.
一切
我感觉一切皆有可能
是啊
Yeah.
我喜欢
- I love that. - Hmm.
你呢 塞克斯顿?
What about you, Sexton?
你觉得什么让人生有价值?
What makes life worth living?
当你的室友做完爱 你可以回家的时候
That moment when your flatmate stops having sex and you get to go home.
- 我问了你一个严肃的问题 - 我也在严肃地回答你
- I asked you a serious question. - I gave you a serious answer.
You two deserve a night out.
你们两个真应该出门玩一晚
对我来说 这听起来像是智慧之言
Oh, now, that sounds like wisdom to me.
你有什么想法?
What did you have in mind?
“抄底俱乐部”就在这条路上
Mm, the Undercut Club's just down the road.
“抄底俱乐部”?你去过吗?
The Undercut Club. Have you been?
我还没去享受过
No, never had the pleasure.
不去比较好 相信我
You're better off, believe me.
你去过吗?
Have you been?
我的前任曾经把我 拽去参加80年代主题之夜
My ex used to drag me there for '80s Nights.
还有千禧年代之夜
And Noughties Nights.
没有90年代之夜?
But never '90s Nights? Hmm.
好玩吗?
Is it fun?
- 如果你喜欢那种东西 - 你是说喜欢玩乐吧?
- If you like that sort of thing. - What, if you like fun?
如果你喜欢人群和高价饮料
If you like crowds and overpriced drinks and drugged-up wannabe cyberpunks
还有磕了药想当赛博朋克的家伙
他们看起来就像刚逃出一部糟糕电影
who look like they've escaped from a bad movie.
被你说得我都想去了
Okay. You're actually making me want to go now.
我被说动了 要是我就会去
You sold it to me. I'd go.
你愿意吗?
Would you like to?
我很想去 但我在干活儿
I'd love to, but I'm on the clock.
要不我送你们两个过去?
So, I'd better drop you two there, yeah?
好的 有劳
Yes, please.
我需要给你多少钱?
What do I owe you?
不要钱 这一程免费赠送
Nothing. It's a gift.
真的吗?
Really?
谢谢
Thank you.
道声谢 塞克斯顿
- Say thank you, Sexton. - Yeah.
好
谢谢 不过...
Erm, thank you, but...
有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?
伦敦出租车司机 通常不会让别人搭便车
Well, London taxi drivers don't generally give people free rides
而且是在高峰时间穿过公园
through the park at rush hour.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但她有些与众不同 我喜欢她
But there's something about her. I like her.
但如果你这么在意 给我60英镑
But if you're so bothered, that'll be 60 quid.
- 好吧... - 谢了
- Well... - Thanks, luv.
你有种干啥都不用付钱的本领
You have a knack for never having to pay for anything.
免费的生活是什么感觉?
What's it like to live for free?
没有人的生活是免费的 塞克斯顿
Nobody lives free, Sexton.
尤其是我
Especially not me.
好了 我有20英镑2便士 你觉得够让我们进俱乐部吗?
Now, I have 20 pounds and, ooh, two pence. Think that's enough to get us in the club?
你能进去 我不去
It'll get you in. I'm not going.
为什么不呢?你害怕遇见西尔维?
Why not? You scared you're gonna see Sylvie?
西尔维?
- Sylvie? - Your ex.
你的前任
你怎么知道她叫西尔维?
How did you know she's called Sylvie?
因为我认识所有人
Because I know everyone.
这是我的工作 记得吗?
That's my job, remember?
我不明白的是 你为什么不跟我一起进去
What I don't know is why you won't come in with me.
因为这不是我的乐趣
'Cause this is not my idea of fun.
这些不是我的熟人
- These are not my people. - Sexton!
塞克斯顿!
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
我以为你在跟阿米莉亚独处
I thought you were having privacy with Amelia.
我们吵了一架 我给你发信息了
Oh, we had a row instead. I messaged you.
我的手♥机♥没电了
- My phone died. - What was the row about?
你们为什么吵架?
抱歉 你和塞克斯顿是一起的吗?
Sorry, are you with Sexton?
- 对 - 不是
- Yeah. - No.
- 我是... - 迪迪
- I'm, um... - Didi.
- 比莉 这位是迪迪 - 迪迪 这位是我室友 比莉
Billie, this is Didi. Didi, this is, uh, my flatmate, Billie.
幸会 你们两个是怎么认识的?
Pleasure. So, how did you two meet?
别笑了 不是你想的那样
Stop smiling. It's not like that.
- 我在非法垃圾倾倒场所找到了他 - 听起来像他的风格
- I found him on a fly-tip. - That does sound more like him.
你和阿米莉亚为什么吵架?
What was the row about with Amelia?
性♥爱♥ 我的女朋友指责我有性瘾
Ugh, sex. My girlfriend basically accused me of being a sex addict.
- 你有吗? - 什么?
- Are you? - What?
她说我总是想跟她单独相处
She says I just want to spend all my time alone with her,
说我不想和她的朋友一起出去玩
and I don't want to hang out with her friends.
他们都在里面等我
They're all inside waiting for me.
你能来她一定会很高兴
She'll be so happy you're here.
- 说不定她会原谅我 - 我不会留下来
- She might even forgive me. - I'm not staying.
他害怕见到西尔维
He's scared he's gonna see Sylvie.
他巴不得能见到西尔维
He's dying to see Sylvie.
不 我没有
No, I'm not!
她在这里吗?
Is she here?
只有一个办法可以知道
Only one way to find out. Ah!
阿米莉亚认识守门的人 所以我们可以免费入场
And Amelia knows the guy on the door, so we can get in free.
免费?你听到了吗?
Oh. For free? You hear that?
拜托 塞克斯顿 今天是我的幸运日
Come on, Sexton. It's my lucky day.
也是你的
And yours.
嘿 我来了
Hey. I'm here.
看看我带谁来了
And look who I brought.
- 塞克斯顿 你来了! - 嘿
- Sexton, you came! - Hey.
Hey.
看吧?这样不是挺好的吗?
See? Isn't this nice?
我们晚上一起出来玩
Us on a night out together.
这位是塞克斯顿的朋友 迪迪
Oh. This is Sexton's friend Didi.
这位是阿米莉亚 那位是洁姬
This is Amelia. And that's Jackie.
哇 你们看起来都美极了
Wow. You both look stunning.
哇 那副手套太棒了
Wow. Those gloves are amazing.
谢谢 这是古着
Thank you. They're vintage.
塞克斯顿 你收集古董 不是吗?
Ah. Sexton, you collect vintage stuff, don't you?
真的吗?你收集什么?
Oh, really? What do you collect?
平装书 打字机
Oh, paperbacks. Typewriters.
- 玩具 - 玩具?
- Toys. - Toys?
火箭飞船、赛车
Rocket ships. Race cars.
我的玩具收藏不多
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表