剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
The toy collection is a modest one.
真可惜
That's a shame.
好了 我们要喝饮料
Right, we need drinks.
第一轮我请
Uh, first round's on me.
- 我跟你一起去 - 不 你留下来 我去
- I'll come with you. - No, you stay. I'll go.
塞克斯顿看起来惨兮兮的
Sexton looks miserable.
塞克斯顿确实惨兮兮
Sexton is miserable.
我甚至不能说这是西尔维的错
And I can't even say it's Sylvie's fault.
塞克斯顿现在的世界观相当黑暗
Sexton has a rather dark view of the world at the moment.
考虑到当今世道 他这样并非完全没有道理
Which is not entirely unjustified, given the world at the moment.
很多人都这样想
And which a lot of people share.
但你不然
But you don't.
我以前也这样想
Oh, I did.
但后来我遇到了阿米莉亚
But then I met Amelia.
我不是说她就是我要找的答案什么的
I'm not saying she's the answer or anything.
她只是一个人
She's just a person.
但是
But...
有时候 一个人的出现
sometimes a person is all it takes
就能让你觉得 一切都好起来了 你知道吗?
to make you feel better about it all, you know?
我觉得人类很美好
I think people are wonderful.
他们很独特
There's nothing like them.
你在找人吗?
- Are you looking for someone? - Oh, is Sylvie here?
西尔维在吗?
在哪里?
Where?
不 我只是在问 对不起
- No, I... I was just asking. Sorry. - Oh.
西尔维是谁?
Who's Sylvie?
- 塞克斯顿的前女友 - 一个朋友
- Sexton's ex. - A friend.
如果你成功和你的前任保持朋友关系
Well, if you've managed to stay friends with your ex,
这能说明你们之间的很多问题
that says a lot about both of you.
我不觉得她会把我当朋友
I'm not sure she'd consider me a friend.
为什么?是你跟她分手吗?
Oh, why? Did you break up with her?
不是
No.
Oh, uh... I'm sorry.
对不起
- Erm, I'm gonna go help with the drinks. - Mm.
我去帮忙拿饮料
我们一会儿过去找你
We'll... meet you there.
我很高兴你来了
Well, I'm glad you came.
刚才的事很抱歉 比莉没有权利要求你离开
And sorry about earlier. Billie had no right to ask you to leave.
她完全有权利 她想和你独处
She had every right. She wanted to be alone with you.
是啊 她只想上♥床♥
Yeah. All she wants to do is shag, man.
阿米莉亚 我从大学时就认识比莉了
Amelia, I've known Billie since uni.
她从来都对性♥爱♥不感兴趣 直到她遇到你
She's never been interested in sex ever until she met you.
- 是她让你这么说的吗? - 她会为此杀了我的
- Did she tell you to say that? - She'd kill me for saying that.
你千万不能告诉她
You cannot tell her.
我给你弄了一杯金汤力 希望你不介意
Oh, I got you a gin and tonic. I hope that's okay.
- 我以为我们还在吵架 - 塞克斯顿帮我解决了 对吧?
- I thought we were fighting. - Mm-mm. Sexton sorted me out, innit?
- Uh-huh? - Mm-hmm.
- 我应该付你多少钱? - 饮料我们请
- How much do I owe you for drinks? - Drinks are on the house.
Ah.
Ah.
你真好心
That's very kind of you.
只要是塞克斯顿的朋友
Any friend of Sexton's.
你好 西奥
Hello, Theo.
塞克斯顿
Sexton.
你是哪位?
- And you are? - This is my friend... Didi.
这位是我的朋友 迪迪
西奥是...这里的经理?
Theo is the... manager here?
驻场DJ 俱乐部发起人 我还是今晚的东道主
House DJ, club promoter, and your host for the evening.
西奥和西尔维是朋友
Theo is friends with Sylvie.
明白 谢谢你 西奥
Got it. Thank you, Theo.
是啊 谢谢 西奥
Yeah, thanks, Theo.
谢谢
Thanks.
塞克斯顿
Sexton,
你的朋友迪迪
your friend Didi, how long have you known her?
你认识她多久了?
我几个小时前刚认识她
I just met her a few hours ago.
你带一个几个小时前 刚认识的女孩逛夜店?
You brought a girl to a club that you met just a few hours ago?
听起来不像你会干的事 塞克斯顿
That doesn't sound like you, Sexton.
你并不了解我 西奥
You don't know me, Theo.
Ah. Just what Sylvie told me.
我只是听西尔维说起
没事 别担心 只是她喜欢找乐子 而你不喜欢
Nothing bad, don't worry. Just, you know, she likes to have fun and you don't.
我不喜欢你那种乐子
Not your kind of fun, no.
我不做那种事
I don't do any of that shit.
真的吗?
Really?
这么说你撺掇别人做那种事 你只是从中赚钱
So you just make money encouraging other people to do it.
Well, Sylvie will be very happy to hear that you've met someone.
你遇到了其他人 西尔维知道一定会很高兴
不 我和迪迪并没有在一起
Uh, no. No... no, Didi and I are not together--
那样的话...
Well, in that case...
你女朋友呢?
What about your girlfriend?
娜塔莉怎么样?
What about Natalie?
- 你们两个还... - 对 但娜塔莉做她自己的事
- You two still-- - Yeah. But Natalie does her thing.
我做我的
I do mine.
也许这就是我们还在一起的原因
Maybe that's why we're still together.
我喜欢这个地方
I love this place. Well done.
干得漂亮
你没事吧?
You all right?
对不起 我...
Sorry, I, um...
我只是在欣赏你的十字章
I was just admiring your ankh.
埃及的 对吧?
Egyptian, right?
死亡的象征
Symbol of death.
恰恰相反
The opposite, actually.
- 它象征永生 - 对
- Immortality. - Right.
法老都想要长生不老 不是吗?
'Cause the pharaohs all wanted to live forever, didn't they?
有些是这样
Some of them did. Some of them knew better.
还有一些更有智慧
永生并非像人们所吹捧的那样
Immortality's not all it's cracked up to be.
我可不这么想
I don't know about that.
如果你知道自己会永远活着 你可以想做什么就做什么
If you knew you were gonna live forever, you could do whatever you want.
你就什么都不用怕
You wouldn't have to be afraid of anything.
谁都不用怕
Anyone.
为此你不需要长生不老 不是吗?
You don't need immortality for that, though, do you?
塞克斯顿有没有告诉你 这里以前是百货公♥司♥?
Did Sexton tell you this used to be a department store?
- 俱乐部? - 对
- The club? - Yeah.
卖♥♥床上用品、花♥园♥家具、儿童玩具
Bed linens. Garden furniture. Kids' toys.
这些依然还在楼上
All still upstairs.
我们用来举办私人派对
We use it for private parties.
如果你愿意 我可以带你参观
I could give you a tour, if you like.
好啊 晚点再说吧
Yeah. Maybe later, sure.
你想跳舞吗?
Do you want to dance?
我很想 可是...
I'd love to, but... I came with Sexton, so...
我和塞克斯顿一起来 所以...
塞克斯顿不跳舞
Oh, Sexton doesn't dance.
至少西尔维说他不跳
At least, not according to Sylvie.
来吧?
Shall we?
Mm.
走着!
Let's go!
你怎么回事?
What is wrong with you?
她喜欢你
She likes you.
她喜欢所有人
She likes everyone.
我弄不清她究竟是不是认真的
I can't work out whether she's being serious or not,
但她告诉我...
but she told me...
她觉得自己是死神
She thinks she's Death.
什么?
What?
她觉得自己是死神的化身
She thinks she's the living incarnation of Death.
她跟你这么说的?
She told you that?
如果你问她 她也会这样告诉你 而且理直气壮
Oh, she'll tell you, if you ask her. She's not shy about it.
也许我会问的
Maybe I will.
得有人把她从西奥手中救出来
Someone needs to save her from Theo.
- 来和我们一起跳舞吧 - 不了
- Come dance with us. - No.
按西尔维的说法 我不跳舞
According to Sylvie, I don't dance.
那就证明她是错的
So prove her wrong.
Hey!
This is happiness happening
Everything will be perfect
Everything will be perfect
Tonight and forever
你不怎么合群 是吧?
Are you not a joiner, then?
对 我从来都不擅长此道
No, I've never been very good at that.
这需要练习
Takes practice.
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表