剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
He will be a man worthy of our people,
将自己的职责置于自己的需求之上
who puts his duties above his own needs.
他的眼里还要燃烧着对我的爱
And his eyes burn with love for me.
很遗憾地告知陛下 这样的人根本不存在
I regret to inform Your Majesty that such men do not exist.
他存在
This one does.
我见过他
I have seen him,
每晚在我的梦里
every night in my dreams.
什么事
What is it?
就是他
That's him.
他就是我梦中的男子
That's the man in my dreams.
陛下
Your Majesty.
先生 你令我十分被动
You have me at a disadvantage, sir.
你知道我是谁 但我却对你一无所知
You know who I am, but... I do not know you.
我是女王卑微的仆人
I am the queen's humble servant.
你不是我的臣民
You are not my subject.
你认识自己所有的臣民
You know all of your subjects?
如果不了解他们 我又如何服务于他们呢
How am I to serve them if I do not know them?
我认识的很多君主 都没有抱持这种观点
I know many monarchs who do not share that view.
你认识很多君主
You know many monarchs?
我知晓许多
I know of many.
我听过一些故事
I have heard stories.
故事 不过是故事
Stories... are just that.
不可尽信
Not to be trusted.
你听过关于我的故事吗
Have you heard stories about me?
故事里讲到你不肯结婚
They say you refuse to marry.
故事里有说原因吗
Do they say why?
关于原因的说法 与讲故事的人一样 数不胜数
There are as many theories as there are storytellers.
每一位讲述者都认为 他们知道你为何孤身一人
Each one thinks they know why you're alone.
我从不孤单
I am never alone.
如你所见
As you can see.
你的人♥民♥爱戴你
Your people love you.
我万万不可让你与他们分离
I must not keep you from them.
她对人♥民♥的奉献精神 以及责任心令我备受启发
I was so inspired by her devotion to her people
以至于我曾一度迷失在自己的世界里
and her duty that I lost myself in mine for a time.
娜达每天都派守卫去城里寻找我
Every day, Nada asked her guards to search the city for me.
每天晚上 她在梦中继续寻找
And every night, her search continued in her dreams.
直到某天晚上 我让她找到了我
Until one night, I allowed her to find me.
陛下
Your Majesty.
梦之主
Dream Lord.
你好 始族女王娜达
Greetings to you, Queen Nada of the First People.
陛下 是我来向您求助了
It is I who come to ask for help, Sire.
我在找一个陌生人 我在您的境域里第一次见到他
I seek a stranger who I first met in your realm.
某日他来到我的城市
He came to my city one day,
然后他就消失了
and then he disappeared.
你为什么要找一个不认识的人
Why do you search for a man you do not know?
因为
Because...
我想我爱他
...I think that I love him.
而他也爱我
And that he loves me.
他的确
He does...
爱你
love you.
是你
You.
你是梦境之王
You are the King of Dreams?
怎么会这样
How can this be?
凡人没有能力去爱无尽族
It is not given to mortals to love the Endless.
这样只会带来灾难
Only disaster would follow from it.
灾难 会殃及你
Disaster... for you.
殃及我
For me.
我的人♥民♥
For my people.
我知道
I know.
那天我不该去找你
I should not have come to you that day.
但我情不自禁
But I could not stop myself.
就像我现在情不自禁一样
Just as I cannot stop myself now.
娜达
Nada.
你可否给我这份荣幸
Will you do me the honor
成为我的妻子
of becoming my wife,
与我并肩统治
to rule by my side?
如果你不愿意
And if not,
我再也不会打扰你
I will not trouble you again.
他们死了
They're dead.
全都死了
All of them.
我的人♥民♥都死了
My people are dead.
因为我的所作所为
Because of what I did,
我的人♥民♥不复存在
my people are gone.
我的
My...
我的城市成了一片废墟
My city is a waste.
这就是 为什么凡人
This... is why a mortal
不能与无尽族在一起
cannot be with the Endless.
如果我留在你身边
If I were to stay with you,
更可怕的事情便会降临
far darker things would happen...
到我们两国头上
to both our realms.
你一定要忘了我
You must forget me.
我甘愿为自己的自私付出代价
And I... I will pay for this selfishness,
今生来世 即便这意味着永恒的痛苦
in this life and hereafter, even if it means an eternity of suffering.
你宁愿让自己陷入永恒的痛苦
You would condemn yourself to an eternity of suffering,
也不愿接受我的永恒之爱
rather than accept an eternity of my love?
这是我的职责 大人
It is my duty, Lord.
我在恳请你分担我的职责
I am asking you to share my duties.
我给了她一个选择
I gave her a choice.
你给她下了最后通牒
You gave her an ultimatum.
她没有选择你 你便为此惩罚了她
And when she didn't choose you, you punished her for it.
连你也跟我对着干
Even you turn on me.
闭嘴 让我说完
Shut up and let me finish.
娜达爱过你
Nada loved you.
真的
She really did.
而且她说得没错
And she was right.
我们不应该和他们扯上关系
It is wrong for us to get involved with them.
这点你很清楚
You know that.
我本来会让她变成神明
I would have made her a god.
我的弟弟 也许她不想当神
Maybe she didn't want to be a god, little brother.
这一点你有考虑过吗
Did you ever consider that?
因为罗德里克·伯格斯 你被囚禁了100多年
You were imprisoned for over 100 years because of Roderick Burgess.
娜达已经被囚禁了一万年
Nada has been imprisoned for 10,000.
而这都是因为你
Because of you.
因为她选择了履行对人♥民♥的职责 而非坚守对你的爱
Because she chose her duty to her people over her love for you,
如果你处于她的境地 一定也会这么做
just as you would have in her place.
你真的这么觉得吗
Is this how you feel, truly?
你觉得我一直有欠公道
That I have been unjust?
是的
Yes.
那我的方向就明晰了
Then my course is clear.
我必须去地狱
I must journey to Hell.
等等 我不是建议你
Hold on. I'm not suggesting that you--
你要我怎么做
What would you have me do?
反省 从错误中吸取教训
Reflect. Learn from your mistakes.
那么娜达呢
But what of Nada?
现在考虑这个有点晚了
It's a bit late to be thinking about that.
已经过了一万年了
It's been 10,000 years.
如果我犯了错 就一定要改正
If I have committed a wrong, I must make it right.
并非所有的错误都可以改正
Not all wrongs can be.
你不让我试试吗
Would you not have me try?
有劳你告诉我们的其他兄弟姐妹 我需要去别处
I pray, tell our siblings that I was needed elsewhere
无法留下来
and could not stay.
嘿 梦神
Hey, Dream.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
我尽量
I shall try my best.
别的我也没办法
I can do no more.
笨蛋
Idiot.
他没事吧
Is he all right?
他没事
He's fine.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他说他很抱歉 但他必须离开
He said he's sorry, but he had to take off.
他有他的责任嘛
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表