剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
You know, maybe Dream put us together for a reason.
我还能再见到你吗
Can I see you again?
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
连梦中都不行
Not even in your dreams?
没有人会在梦里受伤
No one gets hurt in dreams.
但醒来会很痛苦
But then it would hurt to wake up.
克鲁拉坎
Cluracan!
进来吧 妹妹
Come in, sister!
你真不厚道 留我一个人应付蒙顿
It was very mean of you to leave me alone with Menton.
他根本不想派军队去梦境
He has no interest in sending troops to the Dreaming,
但他却很八卦
but he is, however, an excellent gossip.
你绝对猜不到 三百年后 谁回到了仙境
You'll never guess who's back in Faerie after 300 years.
我不用猜
I don't have to.
你以为是谁告诉了蒙顿
Who do you think told Menton?
你气色真不错 努拉女士
You're looking well, Lady Nuala.
你好 好人儿罗宾 这你得感谢我哥哥
Hello, Robin Goodfellow. You'll have my brother to thank for that.
显然 莫菲斯大人更喜欢 我的妹妹卸掉魅妆的样子
Apparently, Lord Morpheus prefers my sister without her glamour.
对 你哥哥刚刚 还在给我讲你在梦境为仆的事情
Yes, your brother was just telling me about your servitude in the Dreaming.
你觉得已故的莫菲斯大人怎么样
How did you find the late Lord Morpheus?
此话怎讲
What do you mean by that?
我刚从凡人之域归来
I was just returned from the mortal realm,
我以前的同事 成功让复仇女神盯上了他
where a former associate of mine has succeeded in setting the Furies upon him.
什么
What?
梦境之王其实纯属自找
Well, the Dream King brought it all upon himself, really.
莫菲斯大人知道吗
Does Lord Morpheus know?
如果他不知道 应该也快了
If he does not, he soon will.
我必须提醒他 怎么提醒
I must warn him. How?
我的吊坠
My pendant.
啊
Ah...
抱歉 妹妹
Apologies, sister.
喝茶的时候 我可能跟王后说了 那是赋形者大人的恩惠
At tea, I may have told the queen that it was a boon from Lord Shaper.
你又不能肯定是她偷了吊坠
You don't know she stole the pendant.
你一说用它可以召唤莫菲斯大人 她就施魔法把它偷走了
She magicked it the moment you told her it could summon Lord Morpheus.
你估计都看到了
You probably watched her.
我当时在找迫克 这么说你承认是她偷的咯
I was off looking for Puck at that point. So you admit she stole it?
如果你把项链送给她 她就不用偷了
If you'd given her the necklace, she wouldn't have to have stolen it.
这就是尊贵的力量
See? Look, that's the key with royalty.
想要什么的时候 你不问 而是主动给
When you want something, you don't ask, you offer.
克鲁拉坎
Cluracan?
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
努拉 我正要找你呢
Nuala. I was just about to call for you.
你好像把这个落在我的起居室了
I believe you left this in my sitting room.
它是你的 对吧
It is yours, isn't it?
看起来像你的
Looks like yours.
看到了吗
See?
是的 女士
It is, my lady.
之前是
Or it was.
我非常希望您能拥有它
I would very much like you to have it.
谢谢你 努拉
Thank you, Nuala.
以此换取您的允许 让我立刻返回梦境
In exchange for your permission to return to the Dreaming at once.
妹妹
Sister.
我不明白
I don't understand.
迫克刚刚告诉我们 仁者即将降临梦境
The Puck has informed us that the Kindly Ones are about to descend upon the Dreaming.
我会去提醒莫菲斯大人
I would go to Lord Morpheus and warn him.
但你也没必要离开这里
But there is no need to leave here.
克鲁拉坎说 这枚宝石可以召唤梦境之王来此
According to Cluracan, the jewel can bring the Dream King to us.
对吧 克鲁拉坎 我绝不会逼莫菲斯大人离开
Isn't that right, Cluracan? I would never pull Lord Morpheus away--
赋形者大人 我们召唤你
Lord Shaper, we call you to us.
你会来吗 事出紧急
Will you come? It is most urgent.
你加害于我 努拉
You do me a disservice, Nuala.
是我召唤了你 梦神
It was I who summoned you, Dream.
抱歉 大人
Apologies, my lord.
我不再是你的主人了
I am no longer your lord.
是 陛下
No, sire.
但迫克已经返回仙境
But the Puck has returned to Faerie
他说仁者正在去找你的路上
and told us the Kindly Ones are on their way to you.
我必须马上离开这里
I must leave here at once.
你不能 她们会让你毁灭的
You can't. They will destroy you.
如果我留在梦境 就不会受到任何伤害
If I remain in the Dreaming, no harm will occur.
可是 大人 您已经不在梦境了
But, my lord, you are no longer in the Dreaming.
是啊
No.
不在了
I am not.
事件将如期而至
Events will fall as they must.
因果相争
Cause and effect will jostle.
随着事件的发生
As the events take place, the conflicting destinies...
将不复存在
...will cease to exist.
相互冲突的命运
...destinies will cease to exist.
将不复存在
...cease to exist.
好吧
Very well.
事件将如期而至
Events will fall as they must.
啊
Ah.
你好
Good day to you.
欢迎来到提琴手之绿
I bid you welcome to Fiddler's Gree...
你是莱塔·霍尔吗
Is that Lyta Hall?
原谅我没有一眼就认出你
Well, forgive me for not recognizing you straight away.
是我 葛伯特
It... it's me, Gilbert.
我们不再是莱塔·霍尔了
We are not Lyta Hall anymore.
你知道我们是谁吗 提琴手之绿地
Do you know who we are, Fiddler's Green?
你知道我们有什么能耐吗
Do you know what we can do?
我想我知道你们是谁 好心的女士
I suspect I do know who you are, kind ladies.
我也听闻过你们的能耐
And I've heard what you can do.
以及你们做不到的事
And what you cannot do.
我家主人在时 你们不可进入这片境域
You are forbidden to enter this realm when my master is present.
我建议你们离开这里
I would advise you to leave this place,
且莫要再操控莱塔·霍尔
and to free Lyta Hall from your influence.
我们是奉莱塔·霍尔之命而来
We are here at the behest of Lyta Hall.
我们只是在履行职责
We are merely fulfilling our function.
而你的主人
And your master
已经不在这里了
is no longer here.
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表