剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
《睡魔》
第二季第5集
第15章 奥菲斯之歌♥
露茜安
Lucienne.
这么快就回来了 是啊
Back so soon? Yes.
我不在的时候 情况如何
How did things go in my absence?
一切顺利 主人
All goes well, my lord.
您的任务呢
And your quest?
您是不是就快找到 您的弟弟了
Are you nearer to finding... your brother?
我并不想找到我弟弟
I have no desire to find my brother.
不过
However,
我突然意识到 在这件事上
it occurs to me that certain forces
某些力量可能正在与我们相对抗
might be acting counter to our interests in this matter.
也许你应该去打听看看
Perhaps you should make inquiries.
我要知道是谁
I would know who.
也要知道原因
And I will know why.
我会立刻调查此事
I will look into the matter immediately.
还有什么事吗
Anything else?
只是
Only that...
我本不该说这样的话 我只见过您弟弟几次 不过
And it's not my place to say this, I... only met your brother a few times, but...
我非常喜欢他
I liked him enormously.
我也很尊敬他
I also respected him.
我觉得或许您可以和他谈谈
I think it might be good for you to speak with him.
谈什么
About what?
他离开的原因
Why he left.
他好像曾一度试图告诉我
I think he tried to tell me once.
但我没有听进去
But I did not listen.
也没有认真留意
Nor did I hear.
(1675年 英国伦敦 阿伦德尔府)
大人
Sir.
大人
Sir.
你气色不错 哥哥
You look well, brother.
你也是
As do you. Mm.
不过我必须承认 我很好奇
Although I must confess, I am curious--
好奇我为什么将你召唤至此
As to why I called you here?
来吧
Come.
我发现自己在这个凡人境域
Myself, I find I spend an ever-increasing amount of time
停留的时间越来越长
in this mortal realm.
它引起我的共鸣
It speaks to me.
敢问是何共鸣 我带你去看
And what does it say, I wonder? I'll show you.
这就是你要给我看的
This is what you wanted to show me?
他们在给猿猴开膛破腹
That they are cutting up apes?
他们以为能用刀刃刺穿她的灵魂吗
Do they think that they can impale her soul on their blades?
切得够深 就可以提取她的梦吗
Cut deep enough to extract her dreams?
理性是有缺陷的工具 弟弟
Reason is a flawed tool, my brother.
所以我才召唤你来此
That is why I called you here.
因为一位皇家学会成员
Because one member of the Royal Society
将太阳的光芒
has prismed the rays of the sun
折射成不同颜色的光束
into beams of discrete color.
但彩虹实验的授意人牛顿先生
Ah, but Mr. Newton, who ordered the rainbow,
就这个光学话题还有很多话要说
has much else to say on the subject of optics.
光与物质难道不可以相互转化吗
Are not light and gross bodies interconvertible?
我不明白你的意思
I fail to understand you.
我遇到过这样的状况
I have seen this before.
过一段时间 某些理念就会成为必然
After a while, certain ideas, they... they become inevitable.
比如
Such as?
希腊人口中的"原子"
That which the Greeks called atomos.
他们会找到方法 将无法分割的原子分割开来
The atom, that... that which is uncuttable, they will find a way to cut.
他们将会借此互相残杀 并毁灭自己
That is how they will destroy each other and themselves.
是啊
Yes.
但你为什么要告诉我
But why tell me?
这并不会影响到我的境域
It does not affect my realm
对你的境域也影响不大 反正你的境域也在不断变化
and does little to yours that will not change once more.
正如你所说 你以前来过这里
And as you say, you have been here before.
来过很多次 你也到过很多世界
Many times and in many worlds.
这样还要持续多久
And for how much longer?
只要他们还需要我们
As long as they need us.
光与物质难道不可以相互转化吗
Are not light and gross bodies interconvertible?
还真的可以
Alas, they are.
由此释放出的能量
And from that comes the release of energies
会将他们的骨肉融化 摧毁他们的城市
that will melt the flesh from their bones and topple their cities
遮挡住太阳
and blot out the sun.
接下来便是我的时代 哥哥
And then follows my time, brother.
火与焰的时代
The age of fire and flame.
如果他爱人类
If he loved humanity...
那他为何要抛弃他们
then why abandon them?
为了
To...
为了避免对人类毁灭负责
To avoid being the one responsible... for their destruction.
避免背负这种耻辱
And having to carry the shame of that.
履行自己的职责并不可耻
There is no shame in fulfilling one's duties.
但如果实施毁灭之时
There is if,
你也毁灭了你爱的人 那就不一样了
in doing that, you destroy the ones you love.
我必须回到清醒世界
I must return to the waking world.
谢谢
Thank you.
你一定是艾尔文的朋友
You must be Alvin's friend.
艾尔文
Alvin?
我过世的侄子
My late nephew.
给
Here.
这是你要的那本书
The book you asked for.
谢谢
Thank you.
你错过了 在他父母家举♥行♥的遗体告别仪式
You missed the open coffin at his folks' place.
我不得不说
I have to say,
殡仪师完工后
they made Alvin look pretty good
艾尔文显得很精神
after the morticians were through with him.
他们剪短了他的头发 给他换上西装什么的
They cut his hair and put him in a suit and everything.
他们为什么要这么做
Why would they do that?
因为葬礼不是为他而办
Because this isn't for him.
而是为了他的家人
This is for them.
这些人都信教
These are church people.
他们在哀悼 你明白吗
They are grieving. Do you understand?
他们相信这是上帝对艾尔文的审判
They believe this was God's judgment on Alvin for who he was.
我向你保证 绝对不是
I assure you it was not.
我非常爱我的侄子
I loved my nephew very much.
但他在这里始终都不快乐
But he was never very happy here.
旺达
Was...
生前快乐吗
...Wanda happy?
她完全做自己
She was entirely herself.
自始至终
At all times.
我们有多少人配得上这句话
Well, how many of us can say that?
仪式马上就要开始了 所以
Well, the service is about to start, so...
呃
Um...
也许你应该站在后面
Maybe you should stand in the back.
(艾尔文·罗伯特·迦勒·曼纳林)
(1997年生 2023年卒)
这样可不对
It's not right.
把这个名字刻在她的墓碑上
Putting that name on her headstone.
(他们所种的是风 所收的是暴风)
我得请你帮个忙
I must ask a favor of you.
梦神 我办不到 但她是被我连累而死
Dream, I can't. But it is my fault that she is dead.
他们都死了
That all of them are dead.
我无法将已死之人带回
I can't bring them back once they're gone.
这点你清楚
You know that.
你能来我很高兴
I'm glad that you came.
得有人修正这块墓碑
Someone had to fix this gravestone.
(亲爱的 我们应彼此相爱 因为爱来自上帝)
(《奥兹国仙境》)
(旺达·曼纳林)
你真好
That's nice of you.
我必须做点什么 来修正过错
I had to do something to try and make things right.
等他们死了就太晚了 弟弟
It's too late when they're dead, little brother.
最好还是专注于那些依然在世的人
Better to focus on the ones who are still with us.
我不知道你有没有注意到 但谵妄神的图章变暗了
I don't know if you've noticed, but Delirium's sigil's gone dark.
我知道 她关闭了自己的境域
I know. She has closed her realm.
你觉得意外吗
Does that surprise you?
你之前利用了她
You were using her.
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表