剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
《睡魔》
第二季第7集
命运神
Destiny.
我正站在我的展室 面对你的图章
I stand in my gallery and hold your sigil.
我想和你说话
I would speak with you...
希望你接受弟弟登门造访
if you would countenance a visit from your brother.
第17章 时间和夜
看来你对我的召唤早有预料
I take it my call was not an unexpected one.
非也
No.
上次来到这里时 我寻求过你的建议
The last time I was here, I asked for your advice.
而后我却将其无视
And then ignored it.
然而
And yet...
我又来向你寻求建议了
I'm here to ask for your advice.
我残杀了自家血脉
I spilled family blood.
我儿子求我结束他的生命 我知道
My son begged for me to end his life. I know.
现在 根据古老律法 复仇女神
And now, by ancient law, the Furies--
你不能这样称呼她们
You mustn't call them that.
主管复仇的女神 我们称其为"仁者"
The goddesses of vengeance whom we call the Kindly Ones,
以免得罪她们
so as not to offend them...
她们很快将要求把我终结 作为对我罪行的惩罚
will soon demand the end of my existence as punishment for my crime.
我应该为自己的所作所为付出生命
I deserve to die for what I have done.
但我还要顾及我的境域 境域内的居民
But I have my realm to consider, its inhabitants,
而且 我不想死
and I have no wish to die.
是啊
No.
哥哥
My brother.
请告诉我该怎么做 这次我会照做 我发誓
Tell me what to do, and I will do it this time, I swear.
或者告诉我接下来会怎样
Or tell me what is to come.
告诉我 你的书上写了什么
Tell me what is written in your book.
如果你想的话 可以自己看
You may see it for yourself, if you wish.
行动决定了一个人的命运
One's destiny is determined by one's actions.
那命运呢
And what of fate?
如果我注定会死
If I'm fated to die...
那是宿命女神的问题
That is a question for the Fates.
好了
Here we are.
就等你了
When you're ready.
我还有事要完成 亲爱的
I still have this to finish, love.
我自己从来都不怎么喜欢开头
Can't say I was ever fond of beginnings myself.
那玩意儿乱七八糟
Messy little things.
给我一个美好的结局就行
Give me a good ending anytime.
我都不记得 上次有访客登门是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time we had a visitor.
我去打发他们 没关系
I'll get rid of them. It's all right.
我去
I'll go.
莫菲斯
Morpheus.
女士们 我这厢有礼
Greetings to you, ladies.
瞧啊 姐♥妹♥们♥ 是梦境之王
Look, sister selves. It's the Dream King.
就在我们家门口
At our door.
但你割断了他的生命线
But you cut his thread.
有时候 他们得好一阵才会注意到
Well, sometimes it takes them a while to notice.
请进
Uh, please, come in.
我们上次见面时 我召唤你们去梦境
When last we met, I summoned you to the Dreaming.
我觉得这次应该主动登门才对
I thought it only just I come to you this time.
我带来了礼物
I have brought gifts.
葡萄酒
Wine.
一些草药
Some herbs.
还有赫卡忒的圣物
And... sacred to the Hecate.
他好棒
Oh, he's gorgeous.
他看起来好可爱
Oh, he looks so sweet.
他看起来就像午餐
Oh, he looks like lunch.
他不是拿来吃的
He's not for eating.
现在还不行
Well, not yet.
但这些不是礼物吧 梦境之王
But these aren't gifts, are they, Dream Lord?
而是贿赂
They're bribes.
这些是供品
They're offerings.
你是想诉诸我们仁者的一面吗
Were you hoping to find us in our aspect of the Kindly Ones?
你是在主动把自己送上门吗
Have you come to turn yourself in?
还是说你在寻求特赦
Or are you seeking amnesty?
我不是来为自己求情的 而是为了我所服务的人
I'm not here to plead for my life, but the lives of those I serve.
我肩负着责任
I have responsibilities.
我们也一样
As do we.
如果有人为血仇向我们祈求复仇
If someone petitions us to avenge a blood crime,
我们必须依律法照做
we're bound by law to do so.
但在那之前 我们无能为力
But until that time, we can do nothing.
如果没有人向你们祈求呢
And if no one petitions you?
怎么这么问
Why?
因为你没有敌人
Because you have no enemies?
孩子的母亲卡丽奥佩呢
What about the boy's mother, Calliope?
路西法·晨星呢
Or Lucifer Morningstar?
欲望神曾经发誓 他们会让你残杀血亲
Desire once swore they'd make you spill family blood.
我都忘了这回事了 还有谁
Oh, I'd forgotten that one. Who else?
就像人们说的
The list, as they say,
多到数也数不清
is endless.
你犯了罪 必将遭受报复
Your crime will be avenged.
逃不过的 亲爱的
There's no escape, my dove.
条条大路迟早都会通向你姐姐的境域
All roads lead to your sister's realm in time.
或许是明天
Perhaps tomorrow.
或许是千年以后
Perhaps in a thousand years.
做好准备吧 梦神
So, prepare yourself, Dream.
末日即将来临
The end is coming.
(英国新闻)
别闹了 理奇 我不会播报这种内容 这是在开玩笑
Stop it, Rich. I'm not reading that out on air.
不是玩笑
It's a joke. It's not.
"教皇鼓励女性成为神职人员" 这东西是你写的吗
"The pope welcomes women into the priesthood." Did you write this?
不是我 是他
It wasn't me. It was him.
(教皇鼓励女性加入神职人员行列)
真♥他♥妈♥见了鬼了
Fucking hell.
圣座
Your Holiness.
我可否与您说几句话
May I speak with you?
您不参加吗 维斯康蒂红衣主教
Won't you join us, Cardinal Visconti?
你好 迫克
Greetings, Puck.
洛基
Loki.
我们哪里露馅了
What gave us away?
应该是全球混乱吧
The global mayhem, perhaps.
是全球改革才对
Global reform. Mm.
早该如此了
Long overdue.
但迫克是一位高尚的搅局者
But Puck is a very high-minded chaos agent.
要知道 是他赋予了莎士比亚灵感
He inspired Shakespeare, you know?
是吗
Did he, indeed?
而你们二位
And you two are...
联手了
collaborating?
嗯
Mm...
你以为两个骗子成不了事 结果还真的成了
You wouldn't think it would work between two tricksters, but it does.
正因为是两个骗子 所以才能走到一起
That's why it works.
我们不会犯多数情侣的错误
We don't make the mistakes most couples do.
我们很清楚 对方信不过
We know we can't trust one another.
如此一来 每天都是惊喜 没有人会受伤
Mm. That way, every day is a surprise and no one gets hurt.
那教皇本人呢 我们喜欢这位教皇
What about His Holiness? We like this pope.
他没死 而是睡着了 仙境之尘很奏效
He's not dead. He's asleep. Faerie dust works a treat.
我建议你唤醒他 不久后 我可能需要你帮忙
I suggest you wake him. I may have need of you soon.
怎么回事
What's this about?
莫菲斯大人唆使我 从奥丁的监狱里逃了出来
Lord Morpheus aided and abetted my escape from Odin's prison.
现在我欠他的
And now I owe him.
你欠他什么
And what is it that you owe him?
他还没告诉我
He's not told me yet,
但我怀疑这可能与 他即将死去的传闻有关
but I suspect it may have something to do with the rumor of his imminent demise.
那是什么时候 这可不由我说的算
And when will that be? It is not for me to say.
这么说仁者一旦划定大限
So I'm supposed to just
我就必须放下手头的一切
drop whatever it is I'm doing the minute the Kindly Ones decide it's time.
这是你换取自♥由♥的条件
That was the bargain you made for your freedom.
但那并非自♥由♥
But that is not freedom.
对我是这样 对你也是这样
For me... or for you.
梦神 你何苦浪费余下的生命 为死亡做准备
Why waste whatever's left of your life, Dream, preparing for death?
何不放飞自我 也放过我 不去理会什么责任义务
Why not free yourself... and me of any obligations?
我有我的职责
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表