剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
Go in peace.
好好生活
Live your life.
你会在梦里见到我
And you will see me in your dreams.
您真好心
That was good of you.
纪念仪式怎么样
How was the ceremony?
真希望您也在场
I wish you'd been there.
我不在也罢
It is just as well I wasn't.
我不需要缅怀自己
I see no need to remember myself.
我是说 毕竟我就是我
I mean, I am me, after all.
我知道
I know you are.
但您也是他吗
But are you also him?
自时间之始 便有了我
I have existed since the beginning of time.
而我是新生儿
And I am a newborn.
我包含着整个集体无意识
I contain the entire collective unconscious.
而我根本不知道自己在做什么
And I have no idea what I'm doing.
无尽家族中 您是第一位兼具凡人之身的成员
You are the first of the Endless who is also human.
正是那个部分 正是您丹尼尔的身份
And it's that part, the Daniel part of you,
将会有所作为
that will make all the difference.
而且 如果您还需要 一位图书管♥理♥员♥ 您就不是一个人
And you won't be doing it alone, if you're still in need of a librarian.
我需要一位首相
I am in need of a Prime Minister.
谢谢您
Thank you.
等家人准备好迎接时 我会通知您
I'll let you know when the family are ready to receive you.
在我走之前 允许我为您介绍
Before I go, may I introduce--
你好 霍布·加德林
Hello, Hob Gadling.
你认识我
You know me?
我们从没见过面 不过 是的
We've never met, but... yes.
我认识你
I know you.
是你让我的前任 认识了威廉·莎士比亚
You introduced my predecessor to William Shakespeare.
不 我给他介绍的是个 叫威尔·莎士博德的蹩脚戏子
No, no. I introduced him to a naff actor called Will Shaxberd.
是梦神让他成为了莎士比亚
It was Dream who turned him into Shakespeare.
但他没告诉过我原因
But he never told me why.
为什么梦境之王 会委托一个凡人写两部剧本
Why would the King of Dreams commission two plays from a mortal?
莎士比亚也问过他同样的问题
Shakespeare asked him the same question.
"此刻我要
"Now I want
烈酒壮胆
spirits to enforce,
艺术惑心
art to enchant,
我的终章早已锈蚀
and my ending is despair."
除非依托万能的祈祷之力
"Unless I be relieved by prayer,
把慈悲神明的中心刺彻"
which pierces so that it assaults mercy itself."
完成了吗
Is it finished?
是的
It is.
那我们就此停手 威尔·莎士比亚
Then we are quits, Will Shakespeare.
我还要感谢你
It remains only for me to thank you
祝你未来一切顺利
and wish you well in your life to come.
先生 我想我理应得到更多的奖赏
Sir, I think I have deserved a little more than that.
在我人生的大部分时间里 我一直都在为你效劳
For a goodly part of my life, I have been in your service.
师徒临别 怎么样也要在师♥父♥家
No master would free his apprentice without so much as a glass of wine
喝上一杯
in the master's parlor.
先生 这是你的愿望吗
Sir, is this your will?
是的
Sir, it is.
原来如此
I see.
那我们就共饮一杯
Then we shall take a glass of wine...
在我家
in my house.
先生
Sir,
我是在做梦吗
do I dream?
没错
Indeed.
为此 我感谢你 不过
For this, I thank you, but...
为什么要我写这出戏
whythis play?
你为什么不想要一部悲剧
Why did you not want a tragedy,
讲述有致命缺陷的高尚英雄的故事
a tale of a noble hero with a tragic flaw?
我想要一个有体面结局的故事
I wanted a tale of graceful ends.
讲述一个把魔法书埋入深海
A play about a duke who drowns his books,
将魔杖折断
breaks his staff,
离开家园的公爵
and leaves his home.
讲述一个变成凡人的魔法师
About a magician who becomes a man.
讲述一个背弃魔法的凡人
About a man who turns his back on magic.
但为什么呢
But why?
因为 与普洛斯彼罗不同的是
Because, unlike your Prospero,
我永远不会离开我的岛
I will never leave my island.
你住在岛上
You live on an island?
我就是一座孤岛
Iam an island.
这点是可以改变的
Well, that can change.
人都可以改变
All men can change.
我不是凡人
I am not a man...
我也不会改变
and I do not change.
可见他有多清楚
Shows how much he knew.
他确实变了
Hedid change.
只是他必须离开他的孤岛才能做到
He just had to leave his island to do it.
主人
My lord.
是时候会见家人了
It is time to meet the family.
别担心 你会没事的
Oh, don't worry. You'll be fine.
你见过他们吗
Have you met them?
你的姐姐对我很友好
Well, your older sister's been pretty good to me.
她一定会喜欢你的
She is going to love you.
这样吧
And I tell you what,
100年后 如果你想 一边喝酒 一边跟我聊聊这件事
in 100 years, if you feel like telling me about it over a drink,
我到时应该还在
I have a feeling I'll still be around.
他们在您的私人餐厅等您
They await you in your private dining room.
我跟塔拉米斯聊过膳食的事
I've spoken to Taramis about food.
虽然我不指望有人会吃东西
Although I don't expect anyone will eat anything,
但手上好歹能有个把玩的东西
but it will give you something to do with your hands,
以防出现尴尬冷场的局面
if there are any awkward pauses.
根据我对您家人的了解
And from what I know of your family,
尴尬冷场可能已经算是好的情况了
the awkward pauses will probably be the good bits.
又或者
Or...
这次你可能真的会喜欢
you might actually enjoy them this time.
他来了
Oh, there he is!
亲爱的 你真可爱 欢迎加入这个大家庭 兄弟
My, aren't you lovely? Welcome to the family, brother.
很多人吧 真好 终于见到你了
It's a lot, isn't it? It's good to finally meet you.
你喜欢狗吗 我们会一起玩得很开心的
Do you like dogs? We're gonna have so much fun together.
你瞧他 绝望神
Look at him, Despair.
别笑话他 欲望神 没事的
Don't laugh at him, Desire. It's all gonna be fine.
请坐吧 和我们一起
Please, take your seat. Join us.
来 坐在我旁边
Here, sit down next to me.
结束了吗
So, it's finished?
结束了 我们做了什么
Yes. What did we make?
最后它成了什么
What was it in the end?
还是老样子
What it always is.
一把纱线 稍加编织和缝合
A handful of yarn, a little weaving and stitching.
一些悬而未决的部分 但这也是意料之中的事
A few loose ends, but that's only to be expected.
故事还是那个故事
It's always the same story.
无论你最初
Whatever you originally undertake
想编织什么
to spin or knit or weave,
时间长了 到了最后
keep it going long enough, and in the end,
永远都是一块裹尸布
it's always a winding sheet.
就像我跟那位姑娘所说
It's like I told that young lady.
希波莱塔·霍尔
Hippolyta Hall?
我告诉她说
I told her, I said,
"你自己铺的床 现在要自己吃下了"
"You've made your bed, and now you must eat it."
我有一块佛罗伦萨饼干 一块幸运饼干和一块硬饼干
Now, I've got a Florentine, a fortune cookie, and a ship's biscuit.
你们怎么选 我要幸运饼干
Who wants what? I'll take a fortune cookie.
我要佛罗伦萨饼干
I'll have the Florentine.
怎么说
Well, what is it?
要我说算不上什么命运预言
Well, it's not what I'd call a proper fortune.
或许你能看明白
Maybe you can make it out.
"清晨采摘的花朵
"Flowers gathered in the morning"
午后依旧盛开
"Afternoon, they blossom on"
傍晚时依然枯萎
"Still are withered by the evening"
我不在时 你可以成为我"
"You can be me when I'm gone"
连首好诗都算不上
It's not even very good poetry.
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表